iPhone Dungeon Hearts - (by Devolver Digital)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Was only able to play one game on normal with the latest update, and it is easier. Got all 4 characters to go over level 30 each, which was never happening before.

2. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    The developer is very active on the steam forums for this game:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/229520/discussions/

The negative reviews up to this point have discouraged me from buying this game up to now, but hopefully the latest updates will improve things enough to make it worthwhile and we will get more impressions from the current players. The developer mentions he is working on more bug fixes as well as an endless mode. He also plans a make a sequel to the game.

3. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    For some unknown reason, this game is now pull from appstore.

4. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Game is back on the store (if it had indeed been pulled) and is on sale for $.99.

Sounds like my kind of game, provided that the easy mode does really eliminate all the negative comments regarding difficulty.

5. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Does this game work with the latest IOS ? I have always wanted to give it a go

6. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Yes, it seems to work on the latest iOS. Game is pretty cool but not sure I totally understand the mechanics. Things like moving orbs from one to another to take advantage of being on the same lane as the character works sometimes and not others.

Think I'm doing something wrong. Still can play a while in easy mode though so the difficulty that most negative posts were about seems mitigated if you go "easy".