Universal Dungeon Defense : The Invasion of Heroes (by GameCoaster)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by GameCoaster, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Admorei

Admorei New Member

Mar 31, 2018
    Nice game

It is a Really nice game but i really would like to play it on my pc at best trough steam because it really lags on my handy also on bloustaks it crashes sometimes if it were on steam i would also pay 5€ or something like this. I really dont know if this is possible but i hope you can manage it

2. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    There was news that the developer's new work will come out soon. It is similar to slay the spire, but it will have its own unique characteristics. :D

3. SlothReaper

SlothReaper New Member

Apr 4, 2018
    Question :)

I don't know where else to ask this, so I solely created an account on this forum for my question:

The character 'living sword' first talent is 'weapon swap' which says the bonus effects of both weapon types apply. I tested it on the skill 'penetrate' which says speers and arrows penetrate enemies, and I thought because of the talent weapon swap that it now might also work on shurikens, however it doesn't. My question now is if it works on the skill 'master javelin' which gives bonus atk dmg on javelins, and if that then applies to shurikens? :) I tried testing it but it is hard to distinguish if one has dealt more damage this round or not.
    I would be really glad for an answer since I've been enjoing the game lots. ^^

4. SlothReaper

SlothReaper New Member

Apr 4, 2018
    I just did a few tests, and I found out that you can use javelins and the skill 'starburst' works, meaning you can throw as many javelins like shurikens. That's amazing. However, I now have another question: How does the skill 'ricochet' work together with 'penetrate'. Does the javelin penetrate as many enemies there are and then bounce off to another target? Or does it bounce off right at the start and not penetrate any further enemies behind?? Questions over quetions ;)

5. qazaq

qazaq New Member

Apr 8, 2018
    hey, new to this forum and got a question to ask u guys
    i inherited 5 weapons and noticed that only 1 of them was fully modded
    does the game choose a random one to bring the mods over after reincarnate?

6. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    [Upcoming] Dungeon Maker (by GameCoaster)

GameCoaster, the developer of Dungeon Defense, will be releasing 'Dungeon Maker' as a new game soon.

If you are interested, refer to the following. :)
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=318944

7. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Does this game support cloud saving across devices? if so what platform does it use? Ie Facebook, Game Center.

What makes this game so good?

8. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
  9. nyanpass

Dec 30, 2017
    Maybe the game Dungeon Defense is temporarily free to celebrate the global launch of Dungeon Maker, this developer's new game. :p

If you liked this game, try the next new game as well. It's a great game. :)

*Dungeon Maker (by GameCoaster)
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=319369