Universal Dungeon Defense : The Invasion of Heroes (by GameCoaster)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by GameCoaster, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Battle00333

Battle00333 Member

Jul 4, 2017
    So what does this mean exactly?

2. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    the damage stacks. Each kick attack is a dimensional kick hitting a target area for say 700% of your Damage. Then that kick gets divided by 3 times each hit at say 50% of your dimensional kick.

I'm not the dev, but I think thats how it calculates.

3. Bamboocha

Bamboocha Active Member

May 4, 2017
    New patch according to play store changelog was supposed to just add talent reset option (it costs 1k rubies) but I also noticed that 25F was reverted back to 6 fields instead of 5.

4. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    That's interesting...I saw that in the notes but never saw it in the iOS version, I wonder if that's resurfaced memory isn't working right for iOS either? Just curious, are you playing on iOS or android?

5. Bamboocha

Bamboocha Active Member

May 4, 2017
    On nox android emulator on my computer. I can't imagine how you guys can play this game on your phones.

6. Haggy

Haggy New Member

Jul 14, 2017
    Hello everyone.
    I just started my adventure with dungeon defense and currently im standing before choosing one of elemental dungeons.
    It seems like it is some major choice for long period of future game time so could someone suggest which one to go first?
    Best regards.

7. Bamboocha

Bamboocha Active Member

May 4, 2017
    Go with nature and first max that perk for building cost reduction.
    Also you might want to read our "wiki":
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/12FdKgqNX8wS94ORBb7ArmBY_-6KibqoR8iPB9z_ENXA
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BAvJ_MJVWJXFUgTXN4-beMBxiR64Y0rBDXJ-xSkWtUI

8. Haggy

Haggy New Member

Jul 14, 2017
  9. Battle00333

Battle00333 Member

Jul 4, 2017
    #529 Battle00333, Jul 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    Graphics in trailer

Is it just me or does the graphics look better than in the actual game?

Probably just me :confused:

10. Battle00333

Battle00333 Member

Jul 4, 2017
    #530 Battle00333, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    Starting Level

been reading the Guide. and ive been wondering, when should I be upgrading starting level in the rebirth store?

EDIT: Nevermind I found it

11. connitil

connitil New Member

Jul 29, 2017
    #531 connitil, Jul 29, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    Hi!

Started playing this recently, and was looking through the automated options - it seemed like there wasn't a Ruby purchase that allowed automating dungeon upgrades, is this the case?

Loving the game so far!

EDIT: I missed the Hell Shop - looks like this feature is there, and not in the normal ruby shop, understandably.

12. Squeep

Squeep Member

Aug 1, 2017
    Elemental Dungeons

So it's not quite clear. If I've picked the dark dungeon the first time I got to 100, how do I get points in the other elemental dungeons?

13. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    You'll need to unlock the spirit (get the seed too!) before you can unlock another. Then you'll be able to switch between as you like.

I'd recommend nature for building reduction, then light or fire, depending on if you want more income from statues or more damage. Fire is useful for last trial and extra damage.

Water and fire or best for damage, depending on your characters. Nameless go fire...but if you have much slow or stun in your skills, water is very powerful.

Dark I find helpful at first, lots of hp...but later on pretty meh. I've got mine past level 60 now and find light best defensively and water offensively, with a spirit team. Still use fire for trial 30 so I don't need to mod any weapons with crit though.

14. drunkhobo15

drunkhobo15 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Waiter
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Loving this game so far and I have unlocked all the autonomous options without purchases, but the rebirth xp and more importantly the talent xp rate is too slow for my liking. Going a thousand stages in Hell4 doesn't even give some of my mercenaries a single level and it is just seems to halt progress in my mind, even though I can continue on with Mr. Blade doing a thousand times more damage than anything else in my party.

The game was more fun in the beginning until I realized that the only role your other characters play is to buff the progress of your main hero. There is almost no reason to promote your secondary heroes or even to acquire their legendary necklaces and rings. It is just better to give them gold rings and defensive necklaces. Which makes their lack of talent xp not really matter because they are being beaten a thousand fold on damage charts.

This is even made worse because their is no real choice of what to purchase in the hell shop. You just purchase what will buff your main hero the most because all the rest gives much less value per point spent. I still after completing hell5 for the first time do not have access to a spirit and I can tell that most people have quit by this time just by looking at the leaderboards and could have invigorated me a bit to have something new to play with.

The reason I liked the game so much in the beginning was because I felt my choices mattered at the end of each stage and would have tangible effects on my progress later into the run. Now I basically set the game to auto and do slightly less well than if I had managed it completely on my own, but for the time commitment versus just playing say the first 10-20 turns and forgetting about it is hard to muster.

I get that in this stage it is more of an idle game, but I just wanted to voice my opinion about this great albeit now, somewhat disappointing turn in the game for me.

15. Zeroth

Zeroth New Member

Sep 17, 2017
    I'm stuck at the split boss in tower of trials 19F. Trying to beat him on insane, but it just keepes "splitting". Does it stop at some point or is there something I must do to stop it from multiplying?

16. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    Yeah they only split so many times.

17. walmartpolice

walmartpolice Well-Known Member

May 12, 2012
    Cloud saving not working? How does this even work

18. Ryw

Ryw New Member

Dec 17, 2017
    What characters should I get

I'm on hard mode and using nameless, day 280. What character should I get after this rebirth? Mr. Blade or Mr. Eye? Thx in advance

19. kratosta01

kratosta01 Member

Dec 15, 2017
    Amazing graphic style, it remind me of some games I played

20. youfatsauce

youfatsauce New Member

Feb 12, 2018
    Can anyone explain the difference between "attack speed" and "reload"? It looks like the skeleton archer only has 1 ammo so is there any point in increasing his attack speed?

Thanks,