Universal Dungeon Defense : The Invasion of Heroes (by GameCoaster)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by GameCoaster, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    #501 Solarclipse, Jun 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    With ruby stores starting level increase, I don't enhance weapons at all until I get that research. That's one of the perks of that ruby upgrade—you save some money in beginning and streamline the first 20-30 days. But I wouldn't recommend it until hell.

I go for stock market, then battle exp, and only then enchanted stone (18 days). The money research will get you much farther financially, for sure.

But if you need the damage, don't use auto-enhance until AFTER the research is complete. Be selective. If possible, only enhance your hero's weapon. If that's not enough, consider upgrading your dungeon's training, or your 2nd strongest character's weapon only.

Once you can manage a difficulty easily, the savings may not be worth losing your streamline. But on a new difficulty, you need everything you got!

You can also save a little bit easily with special enhance. If you are strong enough with 4 characters, don't equip your weakest one (I'm looking at you, bounty hunters) until you need them. Just leave the weapon on special enhance so it's ready when you need it. Just don't forget to switch to the weapon of whoever you will bring in to replace your BH at some point :)

2. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    From the dev's Korean Page—bear in mind this is a google translation:

Good morning,
    Dungeon keepers developer.

I am sorry to have disappointed you with your recent activities.
    I have been worrying about the future direction and future of game coaster which is one developer.
    It was difficult to keep up with other people to develop on their own,
    It was hard to find a developer that could be together for a long time, so it was hard to make a decision.
    In the end, however, we decided to hire more people to develop the dungeon,
    To accomplish this, we are in the process of moving to an office and a company.

It may be a simple job to hire someone to work with,
    If you are a small team, you can experience a change or difficulty in the overall atmosphere by one or two people
    I could not decide easily and I was dragged on.
    Of course, during the adaptation period, there will be a lot of high frequency, but I think it will be a growth path for the future.

Apart from the team formation process, we will also update the dungeon protection.
    We are going to make new character, sustain effect, and various settings for each character by applying reincarnation characteristic to each character which is being prepared.
    Please note that it takes a considerable amount of time to create and apply unique characteristics for each character as the number of characters is not small.
    If possible, I will add it to the top of the trials as soon as I can add the difficulty in time.

After that patch, we are considering new characters and new items with special abilities.

Somehow, due to the rapid growth of the game, it has progressed to the point where it can not stand alone
    I am really sorry that I have not been able to respond individually as before.

I would appreciate it if you understand it as an effort to have the power to move further a long time.
    Quickly finish maintenance for your team and come back with the updates.

Thank you.

3. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    New update on its way!
    Characters earn reincarnation experience, kind of like elemental dungeons, for special talents, an extreme difficulty in the trials, and 5 more levels of hell.ooks like there are some other tweaks, like bounty hunter also takes 97 to max instead of 330.

4. Riverboat

Riverboat New Member

Jun 29, 2017
    #504 Riverboat, Jun 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
    New update?

Good News. I'm a bit late to the game 4-5 weeks, but hitting it hard and on Hell VI. Love all the upgrades and love watching the numbers increase.

Bought the auto packs and elemental seeds to support dev.

Love your comments and analysis Solarclipse and have tried a few things.

5. Press2Play

Press2Play Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Bussinessman
    Philippines
    New update is out.

6. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    And on sale for nada.

7. ivreal

ivreal Member

Dec 1, 2013
    Heating

Did they do anything to fix the heating issue? I have an iPhone 7

8. Bamboocha

Bamboocha Active Member

May 4, 2017
    #508 Bamboocha, Jul 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
    After adding talents dev really should work on option to reset them. So far I like latest update but I can't figure out when that bonus to to reincarnation does refresh. Is this a weekly/monthly thing or its something that dev will manually add from time to time? I wish dev would post some more detailed changelogs. Also stil got a problem with "Blossoming Life" perk in nature dungeon, its supposed to add 0,03% per level but at level 5 its at 0,13%. "Mercenary's ATK increase by ..."second row talen means that it will work only when that hero is a mercenary right?

btw I heard that some people lost saves after last update and were dumb enough to not use cloud option so be sure to upload to cloud

9. NK666

NK666 Member

May 21, 2017
    It is a rounding error, it's probably supposed to be 0,025 per level, which makes sense, becaues at level 4 it was only 0,1.

Yes.

10. Battle00333

Battle00333 Member

Jul 4, 2017
    Sunstar skills

What is Dimensional Kick? Ive only ever seen Continuous kick being used. Any explanation?:confused:

11. Bamboocha

Bamboocha Active Member

May 4, 2017
    #511 Bamboocha, Jul 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
    There was an update today but no changelog at all. Did anyone notice any changes?
    EDIT: I found that day in ToT required to get bonus from INSANE run was changed.

12. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    It's magic girls version of mr blades dimensional slash. It's her basic attack I believe.

I do suspect that talent resets will be in a next version. It was the same way with dungeons when they were first i traduced, i think...and definitely with the hell store.

I've put a change log into the guide...I don't have the link but google guide dungeo defense and my name and it should come up.

That's cool there ar already big fixes...I hadn't. Noticed the update.i had commented on the trial dates for insane had a bug...which is, after the bonus date the get harder, but they were getting harder after the hard date rather than the insane one, so if that's been updated, cool...downloading it now

13. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    #513 Solarclipse, Jul 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    Here we go...mind you this is a translation...note that insane trials are rebalanced and should be a little easier. Yes! The dunge n experience bonuses are nice too.

<Dungeon Keep 1.92.0 Patch Notes>

* New features: character reincarnation characteristics
    * New difficulty
    * Trial Tower New difficulty

However,
    - Reduced damage bonus per overlap of 'Weak Exposure'. The maximum cumulative value is the same.

* 17.06.28 AM 11:40 Additional changes
    - Now you can learn the 'miner' skills.
    - Fixed an issue where the Tower of Trial did not progress properly in Hell Level 11 and above.
    - Fixed an issue where medals were not paid normally when upgrading.
    - Increases the maximum level of Hellfire upgrades to 50.
    - 'Fortune Community' experience bonus increases to 50%.
    - 'Assassination' bonus increased to 3000%. Actual figures have been applied but the text has not changed and will change.
    (An assassination triggered by the nature of the enemy also applies 3000%.)
    - Increases the attribute dungeon experience value obtained by clearing the Tower of Endless Soldiers and Trials.
    - The difficulty level of the "impossible" phase of the trials is reduced.

* 17.06.29 PM 12:01 Additional changes
    - Fixed an issue where 'experience community bonus' did not apply normally.
    - Fixed the phenomenon that the speed of the game is high but the wave does not accelerate.
    (This problem was caused by the fact that the generation of monsters per frame was limited, so we adjusted the number of monsters to be generated within one frame.)

* 17.06.29 PM 01:58 Additional changes
    - Fixed an issue where enemy health gains were set to be lower in Hell eleven levels or higher.

* 17.07.04 AM 10:46 Additional changes
    - Version is revised to 1.92.1 to catch some errors.
    - Fixed an issue in which the amount of rejuvenated stone was displayed abnormally in difficulty.
    - Fixed an issue where Boss Difficulty was set to 'Trial Tower' abnormally.
    (Clear difficulty of difficulty difficulty and limit of clear time have been changed in the Tower of Trials.)
    - Fixed an issue where data could not be saved normally in some situations.
    (This phenomenon is currently being revised based on suspected parts, but it is still under investigation because there is a part that can not be completely reproduced.)

- - - - -

Sorry for the late patch.
    We are currently updating to the store and we expect to be updated within about an hour.
    There are a lot of shortcomings and bugs in making up the skills quickly.
    If you have any problems, please contact [email protected] immediately.

We will respond urgently to the bug and balance issue for the time being, so I would like to express your opinions freely.

Thank you.

14. Bamboocha

Bamboocha Active Member

May 4, 2017
    Can you post link to korean place where he posts changelogs? I wonder what is in 1.92.2 that was just released.

15. Battle00333

Battle00333 Member

Jul 4, 2017
    #515 Battle00333, Jul 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    Whats the difference between Continuous and Dimensional kick though?
    I only see Continuous kick be used as her basic attack. ( kicks 3 times in quick succession when holding/tapping at enemies)

Ive been suspecting a bug is involved as i have yet to see a glimpse of dimensional

That being said where would one go to report bugs

16. Bamboocha

Bamboocha Active Member

May 4, 2017
    #516 Bamboocha, Jul 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    New $ shop perks are OP. You can only gain talent exp on other 4 characters if you buy that perk and without buying you will only earn exp on main.

btw which spirit would be best as main in 5 spirit party? Fire?

17. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    #517 Solarclipse, Jul 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    @Bamboocha there's patch notes and a link to the dev site in the guide. It's in Korean though. You'll have to be a member to be able to read posts.

A couple notes though:
    •1.92.2 mercs now get 10% talent experience (compared to 50% with fate talent) Note that talent exp is also gained by endless waves and trials
    •The dev is preparing for talent reset feature

As far as main for a spirit party, between myself and a few other testers we have found nature to be the strongest because of BASH. 20-40x damage is much stronger than +100% crit damage, especially since spirits already have high crit damage to begin with. Making her your main also means more damage, more rapid special recharge=more mutations. This is very helpful late game.

Water is very strong with medicinal steel but you would be stuck after trial 28 and you need all the medals you can get. There's some more thoughts on spirit teams in the character guide (link is in the main guide)

@Battle I am pretty sure its the other way around. Each kick IS a dimensional kick, and then it strikes 3x with continuous kick. Blade works the same way. You could probably email the dev bug reports, I think it's [email protected] or something...it's in the 1.92 notes somewhere I think...yeah, just double checked.

18. Battle00333

Battle00333 Member

Jul 4, 2017
    Yea it doesnt make ANY sense cus every attack is always continuous.
    Contibuous is 3x 50% Damage
    +1% / level
    Dimensional is 1x 200% Damage
    +5% / level

At first i thought one was for Wands and the other was for Staves. Cus yknow, one is fast and the other is slow just like the two skills. But ill have to Enail support about it I suppose

19. harddrive

harddrive New Member

Jul 10, 2017
    Rapid Research

Rapid Research is not unlocking! I just completed my 35th research and i'm on day 168 still! What a waste of time!

20. Solarclipse

Jul 30, 2012
    oh...They're all dimensional attacks, that's why there is no projectile. Same as for blade.