iPad Dungeon Defenders: Second Wave - (by Trendy Ent) (v6.7)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Dec 15, 2010.

1. eev

eev Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Germany
    seems like that and also the multiplayer is kinda shallow, because usually not so many people are online and quite a lot of cheaters there.

2. eev

eev Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Germany
    so how good it runs on new iphone and is mp playable?

3. vesp67

vesp67 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2012
    Reading back I saw the ppl were saying the devs no longer support this game, is it really true?

4. MiltonWoods

MiltonWoods New Member

Apr 8, 2013
    #3604 MiltonWoods, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
    Hello guys I am thinking new device mainly for playing games and connectivity. Did tablet is best option or should I buy iPhone or ipad?

5. Smartbomb

Smartbomb Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Artist
    England
    I have an iPad3 which I use for work related activity, I got an iPad mini purely for gaming, and I'm very happy with the decision. Having played games on iPhone/touch, iPad and iPad mini, I'd say the mini is best because its just the right size and offers both iPad and iPhone games.

6. eev

eev Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Germany
    with iphone 5s it runs now very smooth lol.

7. pauldavidmerritt

pauldavidmerritt Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Male
    Ultrasound reporting systems
    East Rutherford NJ
    If the Devs have any sizable *you-know-what*, they should create an iOS 8 support update. This game is one of the reasons I just bought an iPhone 5s. What the bleep...

8. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Man, wow, I was thinking about this game the other dam but couldn't remember the name. I got it when I had the iphone 4 and that phone struggled at times to run this smoothly. It is a pretty game with a lot going on and was wanting to see just how good the iphone5s would be at handling this.

Game brought back a lot of memories. I was going through some wickedly hard time in my life and this game allowed me a few hours s day, peace, by absorbing me. Amazing at how fast time goes by.

9. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    #3609 Edmilan, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
    Support for this game has been dropped and there is now a remake of the gaming coming out for both iOS and android called DD Eternity. I just dunno when or if it will come out knowing the attitude of the devs. But i still have the game in my library even though it no longer works on my device running iOS 8.x (stuck on the intro splash screen)

10. pauldavidmerritt

Sep 4, 2012
    Male
    East Rutherford NJ
    They're a bunch of corporate pigs, and abandoned a great hardcore game port. Now DD Eternity will be adding more F2P crap on the market. We're just numbers, assets, and statistics to these people--not gamers. This industry makes me sick to my stomach.

11. pauldavidmerritt

Sep 4, 2012
    Male
    East Rutherford NJ
    #3611 pauldavidmerritt, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
    Ironically, DD Second Wave would optimally run great on iPhone 5s or newer, but is incompatible with the iOS version built to optimize those devices. What kind of lazy crap is that?! Developers should at least update their games to the latest iOS version released for specific Apple hardware they would play best on.

12. pauldavidmerritt

Sep 4, 2012
    Male
    East Rutherford NJ
    I wish that mattered. This game was fantastic, R.I.P.

13. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Yeah... A ton of great memories playing this. Game actually helped me through a shiyyt stage of my life my taking my mind of the crap during that period. Miss it.

14. pauldavidmerritt

Sep 4, 2012
    Male
    East Rutherford NJ
    Trendy, update DD2 iOS compatibility for your gamers, please.