Universal Dungeon Crawlers Metal (by Ayopa Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    I second that #

2. chud575

chud575 Active Member

Feb 13, 2010
    Yes. But doesn't have the full graphics enabled (shadows are turned off, for instance). Devices that have everything on are iPhone 6. 6+ and iPad Air 2. I tested all devices and tweaked them to balance maximum performance with graphics.

3. chud575

chud575 Active Member

Feb 13, 2010
    I would say that in terms of how detailed loot has gotten in recent games, you would be disappointed. The loot in this game consists of bonus (damage, armor) and % chance to do status damage like fire/freeze/stun/poison.

4. @DE_Clements

@DE_Clements Active Member

Dec 7, 2013
    What are the offered IAPs not mentioned in the App Store or in the Description about the game? What are the prices of said IAPs? Please let me (us) know, TY!

5. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    Thanks for the quick reply ##

6. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    So with updaten THE Old version with a price point of 2€ less what exactly does this version offer that the old one does nota. Only metal?

Oh yeah did they address the concerns of the review of the old one?

7. anabolicMike

anabolicMike Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Thanks for the answer my friend, so there's no uniques or rares? Nothing with a chance to cast spells at a certain lvl... Etc etc just that kinda thing Eh..... Hmmm like I said thanks my friend! You just saved me a few bucks cause I woulda started this and then never turned it back on afterthed.... It would just sat eating up space! Which I don't have! 128GB loaded up with various games lol. When's that 12.9" ipad coming out with MOAR SPACE hahha

8. Dragan

Dragan Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Belgium
    Me to

9. yenrab

yenrab Member

Nov 17, 2013
    My bad

Downloaded this for my IPad3 and it of course doesn't work. Shouldn't be able to download it on devices it won't work on.Guess I'm just out the 5 bucks for being dumb.

10. JasonLL

JasonLL Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    Male
    I agree with you and I wish Apple would alert users to incompatability before purchase or download. I know a lot of the times it's in the description but that extra pop up window that says "Your device is incompatible with [game] are you sure you want to purchase/download" would go a long way in giving a more positive overall experience buying from the App Store and it would be a positive for the developers when it comes to their ratings and reviews since in theory there would be less negativity caused by incompatibility.

11. Moocow

Moocow Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2014
    Um what is the difference between DC Metal and DC? Why does the regular DC still require iOS8.1 even though it's not for metal-enabled devices? Lol.

12. chud575

chud575 Active Member

Feb 13, 2010
    Hi Yenrab,

We are very clear in the description about what devices are supported. Metal Support starts with the iPad Air and iPad Mini 2.

Apple sadly doesn't allow developers to limit devices in the market. Really sorry but there's nothing we can do.

13. chud575

chud575 Active Member

Feb 13, 2010
    So freaking agree. Drives me crazy too guys. Sorry.

14. chud575

chud575 Active Member

Feb 13, 2010
    Addressed on page 2 of this forum. Thanks!

15. badmanj

badmanj Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    Depending on where you're located you may be able to just return it; I didn't realise myself until recently but you can simply have your money refunded automatically within a certain number of days from purchase now.

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/132146-apple-now-offers-14-day-app-store-refunds-in-the-uk-here-s-how-it-works

16. yenrab

yenrab Member

Nov 17, 2013
    The game looked so good I couldn't wait to purchase it, I've never purchased a game that was unplayable on an ipad3 and failed to read the description fully. I will request a refund from Apple.

17. razorracer83

razorracer83 Well-Known Member

#37 razorracer83, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    After you do, you can get the non-Metal version here:

http://appshopper.com/games/dungeon-crawlers

18. yenrab

yenrab Member

Nov 17, 2013
    Thank you, I'll try that one.

19. razorracer83

razorracer83 Well-Known Member

No problem. Sorry about the lack of working links. That should work through copy paste. Same for the one I added.

20. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Sorry for the quote, but I would really love to know :)