Universal Dungeon Crawlers [by Ayopa Games]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by iVaro, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Insomnium

Insomnium New Member

Jan 27, 2012
    The Game is great but i have a problem, I don't see where are informations about the creatures. No way to know for example how many squares a monster can move forward or how far he can shoot. Bug or is it normal? I play in hard.

Thx for reply and sorry for crappy english ^^

2. the9quad

the9quad Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2011
    I'll be honest first time I saw one I thought it was a bug or leftover. Then I clicked it and was like sweeeet!

3. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Have you guys fixed the crash issue yet?

4. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011

How is the loot in this game is it random? Is it color coded so when you open a chest and see a purple you start drooling? lol ;) Do monsters drop any loot or just in chests and such?

5. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    question: Does this work on ipod Touch 4 with iOS 5.0.1?

I've bought too many lately that work on an ipod 3 but not on ipod 4....

6. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Toronto Canada
    Only played the first couple levels, but the loot is not random. Sometimes killing a monster will reveal a chest, but the loot is in the form of Sword of Killing +1, Wand of Smite +1, Robe of Defense +1, etc.

7. Rusothil

Rusothil Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2011
    I can't find a level select and it's really annoying because I want to find all the hidden stuff that I dont find first time around. Other than that the game is perfect.

8. grenadedodger

grenadedodger Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    Right, I'm being useless. Who has beaten lvl 2.3 and please can you tell me how you did it?

Thanks

9. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Wow that's definately a downer, random loot and color coded for uniqueness would of been awesome....

10. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Toronto Canada
    Yeah a level select option would be great or the option to replay a level after you've finished it and realized you missed something.

11. Sotoro

Sotoro Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    Many crashes here on my ipod touch 4g. It's a great game but at the moment unplayable for me...

12. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    this means I'm not buying this one then.... well since this game is "Shining Force meets Diablo"... I'll guess i'll play Shining Force and some Pocket Rpg in the mean time

13. Zaraf

Zaraf Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Has the developer(s) posted here yet? If so, what is his/her user name? I'd like to know if they know of these issues we're bringing up and addressing them.

14. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

If you have more then 100 Appz on your iPod Touch erase a few to get below 90. Also make sure you are on 5.0.1.

I`m sure the Developer is aware of the Problem since it is pretty similar to that one that Infinity Blade 2 does have.

15. Sotoro

Sotoro Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    There are 7 other apps on my ipod and it's already on the newest version, so this can't be the problem..

16. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    The number of apps is irrelevant, completely and utterly irrelevant, might as well suggest they make sure there are less than 100 rocks in their front yard for all the good that advice will do them, and this is strictly a memory issue related to arguably poor coding. A 4G touch WILL crash with this game. Whether it takes 2 minutes or 10 minutes, I've got the logs that show 5.01 repeatedly killing the app for requesting too much memory.

However, yes, the devs have reported they are aware of the issues.

17. spott96

spott96 Active Member

Nov 8, 2010
    California
    Does anyone know how long the sale is going on? I'm hoping to pick this up soon, but probably won't get a chance until Monday.

18. the9quad

the9quad Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2011

Or alternatively you could start at page 1 of the thread and read then you would know the answer. The answer is yes by the way, they have posted on the thread, are aware of the issue, and are making it priority #1 to reduce the memory footprint and release a patch.

19. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    I am sooo screwed... :eek:

[​IMG]