Universal Dungeon Crawlers [by Ayopa Games]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by iVaro, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Xidus

Xidus Member

Jun 3, 2013
    You're at the throne? Do this:
    Cast heal on possessed Aegon to seperate grandfather. Now that you have control of all 4 characters hit all 4 switches along the walls at the same time. Finish off the monsters then granddad.

Here's a hint if anyone wants to make the game easier
    Buy stun weapons from the store. The wizard and dwarf work best due to their AoE attacks

2. Nyambe

Nyambe Active Member

Jul 2, 2012
    Finished the goblin king twice and it says tap anywhere to continue and does nothing... Anyone else have this bug?

3. chud575

chud575 Active Member

Feb 13, 2010
    So sorry - yes I'm addressing this bug ASAP. Should be up next week. DO NOT FINISH 1-3.

4. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    So if I want to break away from the regular level game and go take a run in challenge mode, I can't get back to my regular game. It only saves the last mode played. Is this intentional?

5. chud575

chud575 Active Member

Feb 13, 2010
    So sorry about that :-(

Addressed in the patch, no saving in Challenge Mode until this is addressed

6. Nyambe

Nyambe Active Member

Jul 2, 2012
    If you can't finish 1-3 you can't play the game... So maybe you need to post an update about these Game-breaking bugs.. Because frankly that's exactly what they are, in addition personally I find this insulting when it's supposed to be a nice content patch and instead it breaks the game, impedes progress or otherwise destrots save games: arena and challenge mode currently unplayable. Seriously.. Make a post regarding all these issues. right now it just looks like your sloppy

7. chud575

chud575 Active Member

Feb 13, 2010
    Hi Nyambe,

While i understand your frustration, today is the first i heard about this bug, and i patched it an hour later. I came here to post the update, and found someone had gotten that far, and posted a response. Not sure what your problem is or why you think this patch is
    . Games are incredibly complicated pieces of software, and I am literally one guy doing everything i can to put out a great product. I have no team, no office, no QA team. Just a computer and my wits, so cut me some slack.

8. Xidus

Xidus Member

Jun 3, 2013
    Would have liked to come back to this to check out the challenge levels, but the ios requirement was raised to 8.1 :(

9. chud575

chud575 Active Member

Feb 13, 2010
    I'll address this in the next patch. What iOS are you on?

10. Xidus

Xidus Member

Jun 3, 2013

11. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Woah! Does this mean the iOS requirement on the older version is going to be lowered?!?!

... I'm also on 7.1.2

12. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Woohoo!!! Update lowering the OS requirement is live.

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!

13. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Soooo... Anyone else having crashing issues when using the healing spell? I've had the game crash 5 times now in 5 different levels, all when triggering the healing spell.

I doubt this version will ever be updated to fix the issues... But does the metal version have the same problems?