Universal Dungeon Boss - Epic 3D Battle Game (by Big Fish Games, Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by toptrops, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Hate you lol.

2. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Man I have a bunch of 3 star guys but just cant seem to nab a 4 star. Anyone else have that problem? I might be broke when this releases in the US.

3. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    I've had no problem getting 4 star and 5 star characters.
    My main recommendation is to check the drop on whatever level you are doing. If it has a 5 star chafacter, keep doing it until you get that character.
    I have been able to get evey character on evey level. And yes, I finally landed that legendary 6star character after playing the same level for 9 days!

Now this may be my imagination, but I've found that I get better drops when I play the level on auto...
    Totally could be my imagination...
    Also, again, may be my imagination but tap some of the statues in the background and they move/get you coins. Sometimes I think it's a secret code to unlocking characters. I try different variations, even on the same levels....

Also make sure to use your summon a friend every level as that will potentially net you a 4 or 5 star character when you have the 500 gems..

You may already be doing all these but then it just has to be a matter of time...
    I've been very patient and playing the same level over and over until I get the character. And at least each time my characters are getting stronger and stronger...

4. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Yea I have done all of those including the 500 friend point thing and only have 3 star characters. Sigh.

5. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    Damn it all to hell then... :eek:

6. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Anyone been able to log in lately?

7. Mr. Charley

Sep 6, 2008
    Nope. I think 3 days and counting now...
    Think they turned off servers and gave up on game?

8. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Omg serious? I love the game though :(

9. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    #109 C.Hannum, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
    Was coming here to ask the same. At first I thought an update must have come out but after getting a chance to check out the Canadian app store today, saw that wasn't the case :(

Here's a Gamasutra article from just a month ago mentioning they planned to launch early 2015, so hoping it's part of the app store weirdness affecting so many international ones and not related to them abandoning the project

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/232087/Boss_Fight_Hires_Veteran_CTO_as_Studio_Scales.php

10. jayzilla87

jayzilla87 Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2014
    This game is out in holland too :)

11. jayzilla87

Feb 22, 2014
    Hey guys, I'm from holland and the game is available in our store too :)

Great game btw, it's fairly reasonable for a 'freemium' game too!

You can add me if you want, I'm lvl.9 right now

BDID: 29009

12. jayzilla87

Feb 22, 2014
    When is this game going global?

13. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I dont think ever. I havent been able to log in for like a week.

14. From Boss Fight Entertainment

Hello everyone!

Boss Fight Entertainment's Community Manager here! First off, we'd like to thank you all for your support and kind words, they mean the world to us.

I want to assure all of you that the development of Dungeon Boss is still going strong! The current log-in issue that people are experiencing is related to an error in the most recent update and is not reflective of the game's overall development state. We are working as fast as we can to resolve this issue and sincerely apologize for the current situation.

I'll be sure to post here again when the issue has been resolved. If you are experiencing any problems apart from the current log-in block, let me know. I can't make promises on how long it will take to fix any given bug, but the sooner we know about them, the sooner we can fix them.

Once again, thank you all for your support! We're extremely happy that you're enjoying the game so much!

15. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Any worldwide release info?

16. We haven't announced a worldwide release date yet, but I promise to post here once an announcement is made! :)

17. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Ok because I cant speak for everyone but I cant buy any IAP until this comes to the US!

18. jayzilla87

Feb 22, 2014
    So can us Dutch people buy iap's? It is available in our store so... Just wondering

19. DLark

DLark Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2014
    #119 DLark, Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
    Love this game but I'm facing some bugs after update. Hope the dev can rectify these bugs.

Bugs
    1. When there are interact able object (touching it gives gold or energy) in the first area of the dungeon, if you touch it too soon then a console like window pop-up and the game is force restart. This happen every time.
    2. Clicking evolved hero require multiple tap for it to take effect.
    3. When accessing hero collection, the list is not sorted by the sort selection. After go into hero detail screen and back out to hero collection the list is sorted.
    4. Sometimes the hero image in hero collection display the wrong hero image. Going into hero detail screen and back out to hero collection will solve the problem.
    5. When ever I use Naz the Eternal skill Epidemic III, the animation go slow motion for 1-2 mins. I think it is the hero passive skill Soul Eater that will heal when killing enemy.
    6. Hellish Ox skill Bull Rush III when activate, the screen zoom into some where else instead of the hero.
    7. When evolved Igorok does not give any new skill. Is this correct?
    8. Unable to add friends. Guess I'm hitting the friend limit.
    9. Clicking on the link on chat and come back to chat will cause the chat to duplicate.

Suggestion / Enhancement
    1. Really love to know what is the max number of friends we can have. Maybe showing current number of friends against the max number ie. 41/50 would be really great.
    2. From the friend list, pls allow to look at your friends hero in details. I am able to do that in battle friend selection.
    3. I do notice there is a team cost limit after the update. But right now there is no way to see your current team cost and the dungeon team cost requirement.
    4. Since there is a friend limit, I would really like to know my friend last log in time.
    5. The evade rate of the monster is too high. I can always see monster evading two consecutive attack from my hero even though my hero overpower them by 20+ level. This happen to different monster as well.

That is all I can think of for now :D

20. jayzilla87

Feb 22, 2014
    Hi Dlark, i'll probably See you later in game :)

'Zilla'