Universal Dungeon Boss - Epic 3D Battle Game (by Big Fish Games, Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by toptrops, Dec 2, 2014.

1. CoreyFox

CoreyFox Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2015
    #181 CoreyFox, Oct 3, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
    I am just revisiting this game after a few weeks.. I think Im gonna like it..

2. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    #182 chief78, Oct 3, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
    Can anyone confirm if Yasmin Bloom is worth doing an ascension on? I have the evo's, but not surr if she's a good healer in the long run..?

NM, she's good at lower levels. Her, Yokozuna, Brom and the fiery caster (can't think of his name) have been pretty solid.

3. Bison Eye

Bison Eye Active Member

Jun 29, 2015
    #183 Bison Eye, Oct 28, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
    Somehow I got hooked on this, and as this type of game goes, it's pretty good. However, there are two really annoying aspects:

1. The sparkly evos you need to ascend the characters are quite nearly impossible to obtain. It's really frustrating to go through a level almost 100 times and still not get the drop you need.

2. The PvP is also almost impossible. In the game, I've reached level 49 so far, and have almost all the characters, most highly developed. If I use powerful match ups in PvP, the opponent gets 4 attacks before I get 1, and I get defeated. If I use fast attacking characters, at least I get to fight, but the fast attacks aren't powerful enough to prevail, and I get defeated. And this is true even though I always choose the weakest opponent offered.

Developers, please consider modifying these two mechanics. Players - if you have any tips, please post.

Thanks.

4. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA

I am having the exact same problem with PVP. I can't beat the same characters that I'm using with even significantly lower stats than mine. This needs to be fixed. My characters are lucky to get ONE hit in (one character!) before its the other party's turn again. This is totally unbalanced. I am also having the EVO problem described above. Otherwise, I love this game.

5. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    on the official game forum it seems about a lot of people pissed off about them making 6* heroes.

6. swampthing

swampthing Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2010
    Not surprised. They introduce stuff then retract it, such as the loot keys that really sped up the game (sorry grinding dungeons 100 of times is BORING and they know it). They make them hard to get now. And now they add guilds and some tower thing. It's not a very interesting game, and the six star thing just seems as a cash grab. Playing this less and less. Might just junk it soon.

7. Nekcik

Nekcik Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Aiken, South Carolina
    I stoped playing two weeks ago, been hooked on a game thatÂ’s in NZ beta called Tome of the sun. Really fun and addicting game with tons and tons of things to do.