Universal Dungeon and Gravestone (by Wonderland Kazakiri)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Feb 2, 2022.

1. dasaff1

dasaff1 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Great Game!!!

Don't worry about blood. there is a refill on every floor and potions which are always around. You still need to upgrade the meter though since Magic uses Blood

You have to by magic tomes from the merchant. Once bought, the upgrades make them stronger

Make sure to check the bulletin board south of the merchant. Monster kills and picking up stuff gives you gold and more slots for potions Etc. but you have to sign up for the contracts and then collect.

Also
    always feed the tree to the north east. it gives you food which raises stats temporarily

Boss is hard, still haven't beat him, got his patterns down thought so should be soon

2. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    Does anyone know how to use the command input magic or whatever it is ? I picked up the fire one on skill tree but have yet to find a way to use it. I’ll add a pic of a different one as I can’t click on the one I bought anymore. I’m thinking maybe I need to trade for that fire book from the trader ? But can’t find all the stuff. Have everything but the tusk (which isn’t listed. I do have 1 though can’t remember who I got it off and can’t find more). Anyways any help would be grrrrrreat !! (Best Tony tiger voice was used there)

Almost beat the first boss this last battle. Had him 70% done but I had to bail back to town. I had no health and used all
    Potions plus all the bricks were gone. I can do it. But I’ll strengthen up a bit more to make it easier.

The other pic is my findings from the run I had to jet. I wasn’t losing all that. And there are two bars missing at the top. I had to scroll down to see everything. Love this game so much. My new sword glows blue. Looks like a lightsaber lol.

Attached Files:

3. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    #23 elcrazy, Feb 10, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2022
    Ok I just bought a whole bunch of stuff on the tree. I noticed there is one that says open magic slots. Hoping that works. If not I’m hiding the book from the trader is the only other option.

Also I now picked up release body form the morgue and it did nothing. No new body anywhere no coffin nothing.
    Still love but starting not to love that there is no way to figure out what some stuff does.

Attached Files:

4. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    Noooo was so close. And he pulled off this new move and took me out with a lot of health still left. Ugh I so had him. Also had so much good stuff in my backpack for that run. Two room cleared and the fang I needed to finally get my fire book lol. That was the worst. I’m so stupid should have exited buuuuut I couldn’t. I never do lol. Love this game. My skill tree is nice now. I have a magic slot open. I have something to do with fire input and a couple morgues (both no clue what they did lol). I’m assuming I now need the fire book for one of them. I also unlocked extra 30 slots in inventory which is awesome. This first boss though is crazy hard.

Attached Files:

Ijipop likes this.
  5. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Hey Guys,

I've seen quick glimpses of some sort of Hall of Fame/Leaderboards in gameplay vids, but am curious, are these only for some sort of fix seed online challenge runs or do they track a player's best offline runs as well?

6. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    Finally !! Beat the first boss. But not just beat. Destroyed fast and didn’t need any health potions. That was awesome. Got close two times before but he does this last move. Finally avoided it. Felt soooo good lol.

Attached Files:

Ijipop and Anotherkellydown like this.
  7. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Congrats! What an achievement!!! I still haven’t beaten it lol where on earth do you get a glowing blue sword pre boss? I think I have the 1500 sword I’ve upgraded a few times but I can’t see how I’m going to kill that boss with it.

8. dasaff1

dasaff1 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Fire is very helpful to beat the first boss. 450 per hit. plus each upgrade

you have to buy the book and buy an slot upgrade. very NOT Helpful, (but that makes it fun)

Any idea if weapons with power do anything? any idea on how to find out what they do?

9. CMDR Pete

CMDR Pete New Member

Feb 18, 2022
    Male
    I’ve beaten the first and second bosses (second boss was far easier) and I’m well on my way down towards whatever boss is next. Currently turning around when I run out of backpack space at about level 50 or so.

My only frustration with the game is as you start going deeper it becomes a significant time sink. It can take an hour to get a dungeon run done at those depths and there’s no pause and no save on the way. Most of my dungeon runs are stopped by just not having enough time to play continuously rather than death or significant challenge.

I’d love to be able to pick up the game, do 10-15 minutes of my dungeon run and then save to continue later. This certainly isn’t an issue at first but becomes quite serious as the game advances.

10. se99jmk

se99jmk Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Ah!! Was hoping there was like an auto-save per level or something… thought I came across it once (where it resumed Level), but not sure…

There’s “warp” later on, which I’m hoping allows you to skip to levels you’ve already been to - like start at level 10, 20, 30…

I’m AMAZED there’s no wiki or guide for this anywhere!!

11. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Killed the first boss with ungraded book of fire finally, and now I can start the dungeon from level 20 I totally agree with really wishing you could save mid run because it stinks having to give up a good one
    Does anyone know what exactly the wishing well does?

12. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Hey Gang,

Does the game have a hall of fame to track high scores other than some sort of daily fixed seeded runs?

13. elcrazy

Sep 19, 2017
    Love this game. All my free time goes to this and Kaiju attack. It’s so fun. Second boss is much easier, but to be fair by this time you are much more levelled up. Fire is so helpful. Once levelled up I can easily wipe out first boss in secs.
    There is a way to skip 20 levels at a time. But would be nice to have a quick save button and be able to save mid run. However it does stay open perfectly in your background.
    I still haven’t changed my sword in ages. It hits for 225 and is fully levelled up. So it’s hard to find anything else yet. I found one sword in the store that hits a bit more but it’s over 8k and I’m sure I’ll find one soon. I don’t buy from the store. You find everything you need. Save gold to waste on reviving because I forgot to leave before I died lol. But ya this game is incredibly addictive. Gonna be a long time to get to 100. Specially to do it in one run with no saves lol.

14. BillyOceansBlues

BillyOceansBlues Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Ummm how to, ahh… equip anything? Got 3 swords in my inventory. Die too fast because my attacks do zero damage. Because I cant equip anything. See the issue?

15. BillyOceansBlues

BillyOceansBlues Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    The answer is: The body they give you right away is not just a skin (which I assumed) - you need it to not be a super weak skeleton that does zero damage (real cute). You gotta leave the dungeon with the equipment in your inventory, THEN you can equip it (because logic).

16. William Hououin

Feb 11, 2022
    Male
    Wow, what a gem of a game. I got the first boss down, almost made it to floor 40th.

I love how “obscure” the mechanics are, the visuals are nice too

Such a shame it’s not more talked about online!

kudos to the uncle alone who made it

576207FB-E800-4FFC-931D-1DCF94F90653.jpeg

Lull4by likes this.
  17. unrealsense

unrealsense Member

Nov 2, 2014
    Game Developer
    I found on the tavern basement a skeleton that allows you to buy bodies for red gems (rubies). Most bodies cost 5 gems and some are 10 gems.

Now, I realized this after defeating the first boss and also I have the release body from the morgue "talent", so not sure if this has anything to do with it.

Has anyone else checked this? Does it appear after beating first boss or after getting the talent?

Anyway I thought maybe it could be a good piece of info that I did not see mentioned here on this thread.

I don't have enough gems yet to buy anything (4 gems lol 1 more) I am not sure what body should I buy tho I guess it depends on what kind of build you want to do. If you rely more on spells there are bodies there that up your blood so you could fire more spells.

There are some bodies that up attack by a lot at expense of defense or other parameters. Definitely interesting to check up.

18. mastery51

mastery51 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    #38 mastery51, Dec 8, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2023
    Little bit of a grave dig ; ). But if anyone was looking at this game when it was released but never pulled the trigger to buy it, it’s on sale for the first time $4.99 > $0.99.

slewis7 and decript like this.
  19. Mikeyz

Mikeyz Active Member

Aug 2, 2018
    Male
    game isn’t available anymore?! Unable to find it on the App Store, however it still shows up in my purchased list !

20. paradoxno1

paradoxno1 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2015
    Still available in uk store