Universal Dungelot: Shattered Lands (by tinyBuild LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Tone1978

Tone1978 Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2011
    I like the undead cow app icon too lol. And too close for comfort? Lol! I guess I'm old too haha. That's awesome man.
    Love dungelot 3 myself. Can't wait for more content too (I finished it in beta) :) but bought instantly to support.
    Tony

2. teknalb

teknalb Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2015
    I'm having trouble equipping shields, I'm pressing use and nothing is happening. Any ideas?

3. TangyRedSmurf

TangyRedSmurf Member

Jan 14, 2016
    So glad you guys went back to the premium price model. I'm loving this new version. Great work. Just to be clear I'm not against IAP for expansion content. You can't work for nothing ;-)

4. ZeroVoid

ZeroVoid Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2011
    I'm also really loving this. Something about Dungelot has always scratched the right itch with me and this one is great so far (just got to Act 2). Glad to support this and will definitely support it more in the future!

5. Conan

Conan Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2009
    On my IPAD 4 latest IOS version it crashes, crashes and crashes ... ###

6. Pixeye

Pixeye Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2011
    Indie developer
    What localization do you use ?

7. Conan

Conan Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2009
    Game is set up with english language but my IPAD is set with French language.
    Game is a mix of bad french and english.

8. Pixeye

Pixeye Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2011
    Indie developer
    Change in english please. The french localization is unfinished. It causes crushes. I'll fix that in the n ext update.

9. Conan

Conan Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2009
    Ok localization changed and game no more crashing. I can help you on french game localization if needed ##

10. killa1500

killa1500 Active Member

Oct 15, 2014
    You are the developer, I suppose?
    Just wanted to say it's a great game and I'm having a blast with it!) Can't wait to see the updates!)

11. Pixeye

Pixeye Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2011
    Indie developer
    Thanks, I'm very glad to hear that : )

12. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Same problem. Available equipment slot(s) issue maybe?? My particular shield was [BIG]. One of my equipment slots had a red X.

13. Geertyy

Geertyy Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2013
    I think it is because you have a two handed weapon equiped

14. teknalb

teknalb Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2015
    This was the problem, I didn't even think about that. Thanks a lot!

15. Airpegy

Airpegy Member

Jul 11, 2015
    I dont know what to think crashland just make me his bitch hehehe

16. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I keep swapping between this and Crashlands and I'm. It getting much done today. The game is great and I'm enjoying playing it, it does feel quite strategic at times which I enjoy.

I have the vampire and have been playing with him which I'm actually finding easier to be honest. Well worth anyone's money for a full proper game.

17. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Duh. Thanks!

18. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Man I just beat the tutorial dungeon and am loving this. Sucks that thats all I have had a chance to play while at work :(

19. CalinR

CalinR Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Criminal Defense Attorney
    U.S.
    Pixeye, spasibo for the great game, I was a day 1 dungelot 2 buyer and was terribly disappointed by what happened to it, golden ham and everything.

Wanted to say that I'm glad you came out of that ok, and that I'm enjoying the new game tremendously.

I haven't gotten a chance to read the thread, but I have only two questipns:

1. I wanna say I read somewhere here that more content will be added later, does that include the characters featured in the trailer? Some succubus looking thing and a couple of others, was very surprised by the initial 4. While I'm hoping they'll be free, given being featured in the trailer, and the large roster being what induced me to try your games again.

2. What made you change the size of the dungeon floors? I haven't counted the tiles to compare to the other one. This is more of a curiosity, if you'd like to or can answer it.

The third if for fans as well.

3. What's up with the bags? I'm constantly having to switch between spells and items and gameplay, your other design philosophies were great, but I'm not loving this one. There's a lot of empty but pretty space on the sides of the screen that could have those icons, but it's used for doodads and decorations. I imagine it'd be an unreasonable amount of work to change this UI, but man, it's a shame you changed it.

That being said, again, thanks for the great game, loving the new art style. Very reminiscent of Warcraft 2, the good one lol.

PS: cannot thank you enough for going back to the original attack and damage calculations, I think I'm in a minority but I hated the way the second game did it, and talking to you made it seem like most people loved it.

20. stanny

stanny Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2009
    When the enemy appears, I like to tap on it quick to attack it because I like to play fast. However, it always pops up the info menu about the enemy which I do not want to happen. I have to wait for 1 second or so before I can attack it. Please fix this.