Universal Dungelot 2 (by Red Winter Software)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by New England Gamer, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Fuzzyaardvark

Fuzzyaardvark Active Member

Dec 24, 2011
    UK
    I just saw this was posted yesterday on the Dungelot Facebook page:

"1.5 version was sent to store. Everyone will get compensation in runes and gold for inconvenience. Cheers"

Personally really looking forward to playing this again.

2. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    Once fixed, Dungelot 2 will be one of the most played game. And the game deserves it.

3. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    I hope you're right, and I agree. I can't wait for this next update. I keep checking for it.
    It's weird how when I turned off iCloud it recognized my characters were at level 7 but none of the upgrades were there.

Once it's all fixed and ready to go 100% I'd vote this as one of the best mobile games of all time.

4. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    Any news about the update? It should be out right now.

5. NeckLicKhia

NeckLicKhia Member

Jul 16, 2009
    This is from Facebook, so it seems that the update wasn't sent to the store for approval yet.
    Just another disappointment.

6. wyzau

wyzau Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    i just hope that either we get our levels back or i can reset my game so i can get upgrades for my warrior again without paying 700 for the first ones :)

can't wait, love the game!

7. vectorarchitekt

Dec 29, 2013
    I finally just deleted and reinstalled to start from scratch again. I figure soon I'll be back where I was. I just have to hope that the eventual update doesn't mess with this new progress. It's like iCloud is that important....

8. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    The update just hit. Cross your fingers :)

9. AmethystAlicia

Aug 17, 2012
    Update just made things worse on iPad. Now, instead of the resolution being too big, it's now super small on dungeons, the Shop section, and the Character Selection section. I posted a picture of what it looks like on the Dungelot Facebook page.

I've been so patient and understanding with this game because I'd been looking forward to it like a kid looks forward to Christmas, but I'm this close > < to just giving up and asking for a refund on my Golden Ham IAP. Every update just brings more problems.

10. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    #1290 Retro Nug, Jun 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
    Here's to hoping all the bugs are finally squashed.

Edit: Well, the game was updating in the appstore page but the actual icon on my homescreen didnt show that it was updating.(the circle filling up as it updating effect) Then when it was done "updating" there was no blue sot next to the name of the app under the icon!

Edit2: Sorry that appeared to have been a problem with my ipod. I restarted the iPod and it's working now. Just sucks I got fed up and deleted the game, so now I probably have to start from scratch........again. And I lost out on the bonus "sorry" gift of gold and runes that I deserve! >.<

11. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    If it makes you feel any better, I believe that is going to be true for everyone. I just hope it's stable enough for everyone's progress to STICK this time.

12. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    Yeah, I feel a little better now. I actually don't really mind that much starting again from scratch. Like you said...as long as the bugs are squashed and everything sticks this time. Also, I finished my "first game" just now and it gave me the "sorry" bonus ^.^ so that helps a bit.

13. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Just updated and gonna play from scratch and hope everything is fine now, everyone ok with the game now? Anymore bugs?

14. vectorarchitekt

Dec 29, 2013
    Thanks Pixeye for the generous gift! That was nice....

15. CrayonWarrior

CrayonWarrior Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Mar 9, 2014
    Great southern land
    Still glitched

Anyone else getting really small game screen??

16. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Took me less than a couple hours to unlock the third dungeon and mage. Just can't seem to relocate my pet!

17. Felonious Tub

Felonious Tub Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Yep, really small screen on ipad 3.

18. bobbstermang

bobbstermang Active Member

Dec 11, 2012
    The screen size on my mini retina is the screen size for the iPhone! Now it's obviously too small now.

19. mondoz

mondoz Well-Known Member

May 31, 2012
    Awesome. Wiped all progress, the text is in Russian, and the display is tiny.

I can see the past month has been well spent.

20. Artfoundry

Artfoundry Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    COO and Creative Director at LCD Dreams, Inc.
    Bay area, CA
    So is the progress reset due to the disabling of iCloud? I'm getting pretty tired of restarting.

And once iCloud is turned back on, will progress return to how it was?