Universal Dungelot 2 (by Red Winter Software)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by New England Gamer, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Mark DeNardo

Mark DeNardo Well-Known Member

May 4, 2011
    Sound Wizard
    Brooklyn, NY
    Don't see the game on App Store. Any explanation from the devs?

2. ZeroVoid

ZeroVoid Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2011
    The dev has literally commented 3 times today explaining.

3. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Do you really got Dungelot 2 yesterday?:

Yes.

Proof?:

[​IMG]

Why haven`t you yet posted some Footage of it?:

As some of you have already guessed it I indeed have already created a HD Gameplay Trailer about the Game right after I had got my Hands on it but...I hope those that are waiting for me to release it to the Public won`t kill me for doing what I do now....won`t release any Footage ahead of the Launch about the Game.

Why?

Earlier today I have talked with the Developer a couple of Minutes and we both did agree that it would be better if no Footage would leak out to the Public ahead of the Launch.

He has worked more then almost a year on Dungelot 2 and while meanwhile still supporting Dungelot with Updates was working at the same time on Dungelot 2.

I really hope that everyone that might hate me for holding back the Footage since yesterday will some day understand that rushing ahead and just posting something isn`t the right way, specially if someone else have worked really hard to make that day something special.

Sanuku

4. JagerBombS

JagerBombS Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Sanuku, trust me when I say this....nobody around here hates you, that we can be sure of haha

5. Fuzzyaardvark

Fuzzyaardvark Active Member

Dec 24, 2011
    UK
    Anyone that could you hate for such a pathetic reason is not worth worrying about anyway.

I am personally glad you are holding off until the proper release, and understand completely your reasons for doing so. It is only a couple more days. Besides, personally speaking, I enjoy the anticipation.

6. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon

+1

sanuku for president hahahaha

7. Pixeye

Pixeye Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2011
    Indie developer
    Wow..so ..sweet XD Never seen my game on screenshots like that : )

8. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I don't even need to know how specifics on the game, I just want to know if it's good or not. Those timers scare me the most. No amount of money can compensate for timers... unless you're super rich and can spend whenever you feel like it.

9. SirFobos

SirFobos Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Police Officer
    Kansas City
    Great news from the dev that the timers can be disabled with an IAP. I am very much against timers but the option for a single IAP to remove them is something I'm more than willing to concede to. Timers are most likely here to stay but giving me the option to remove itis a great idea I hope other devs begin to offer. Looking forward to the release, dungelot has been on my phone since it's day one release!

10. TrencH

TrencH Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Mar 29, 2013
    I hope I can at least speak for the majority of us when I say Touch Arcade is hands down the best site for learning about anything about mobile gaming. I could not imagine not having this app/site installed on my phone. I really appreciate all the hard work and time to make it the great app that it is. Thanks!

Having said that a day or two to wait for Dungelot 2 will be worth the wait. Seeing the pictures of it the second the app popped on the App Store ( only to be quickly taken down) nearly had me drool and damage my phone.

I think people are just getting restless. I played the original for quite awhile and it's hard to wait for that kind of game. We all want to see if it's been followed up with something just as enjoyable as the first.

I am looking forward to it!

11. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

I admit, I'm restless, however give Sanuku props, total respect. As for the game, I can wait, just antsy because I love the first one. Can't wait till Friday, really looking forward to the release.

12. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    Thank You Sanuku for having integrity and not just rushing to be the first one with a video. You just gained a lot of respect from me and hopefully others. And as always Thank You Sanuku for being such a major contributor to this website, you are one of the reasons I continue to frequent TouchArcade.

13. Tone1978

Tone1978 Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2011
    Is that Friday realease in Europe? Thursday in Canada? ;) here's hoping

14. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    It's a great game and well worth the wait I just hope that it reaches number 1 in the charts where it belongs.

Also I think Sanuku did great as many people probably wouldn't even bother to ask the dev if it's ok or not.

15. Zenfar

Zenfar Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2010
    Male
    Developer
    http://www.zenfar.com
    Would gladly pay $4.99 for this one, the first was one of my favorites. I hope it is released soon, still not on the ## App Store.

16. JagerBombS

JagerBombS Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    With this week being very light on releases, it seems it could be very beneficial if the dev just went ahead and hit the launch button for tonight....what do you think?

17. Tone1978

Mar 15, 2011
    Agreed

18. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Yeah I'm not seeing much coming today and this is the only thread I keep coming back to.

I take back what I said earlier about timers since I heard it's removable. Not sure how much the price is but if the game is good, then that'll be bought.

19. Tone1978

Mar 15, 2011
    This game and battleheart legends are the 2 main games I'm waiting for. :)

20. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Agreed.