Universal Duet Game (by Kumobius)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by copaeci, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

I signed up for the beta. Every couple of days I go to the App Store and refresh the updates screen. I was really surprised to see Duet pop up for an update. I fired it up and it’s as wonderful as ever. Looking forward to the new chapter.

2. zzymyn

zzymyn Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Programmer
    Melbourne, AU
    Thanks for those who have signed up so far, I've just sent out the first build!

If anyone else is interested we're still open for more testers: https://forms.gle/78Qoaw1YwjQywJHC8

Anotherkellydown likes this.
  3. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Returned to the game the past week and forgot how fun this is.

Kinda wondering if the game runs smoothly for everyone? I’m using iPhone 15 plus and the game seems to be a bit laggy. It’s not smooth through out the whole game with random lag every few seconds. Not sure if it’s me or anyone else experiencing this?

4. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

#344 sebgo, Oct 28, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2023
    I didn't even remember having this linked to my account. I'll redownload it, check how it runs on my [now-ancient] iPhone 8 and let you know if I come across any issues.

Edit: Experienced slight lag with rotating and pulsating obstacles, but nothing serious or game breaking. Deleted it afterwards, though; it's definitely not my type of game but I'm glad to see it's still supported, even with new content after so many years now.