Universal Dub Dash (by Headup Games GmbH & Co KG)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Oct 7, 2015.

1. GDDreamzy

GDDreamzy Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2015
    i have none, lol
    Inside Motion.
    Good luck with your non game Project!

2. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2015
    Streaming Dub Dash On Twitch

Hi Incodra,
    I've been streaming DD on Twitch recently, and its fun having people come on into my stream, and saying: 'The 3d GD Kappa" So, just know that people do want to expose your game to a bigger audience. :)

3. DT Mark

DT Mark Well-Known Member

It seems like it's just a matter of luck.

There's this game "Dashy Square" or something that got out recently.

It's a replica of GD with worse and disturbing visuals (*why would an orb resemble to a door?*) as well as slow and annoying physics. The only good thing it has is the badass camera movements.

It got however VERY POPULAR in the GD community. And people call it by its real name, and not by "GD Replica" unlike DD.

Why didn't this happen to DD which is objectively superior? I honestly don't know. Probably just a matter of luck

4. Geometry Dash Brad

Geometry Dash Brad Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2015
    Geometry dash streams
    Beating some demons, or raging on them
    Really sad. It's probably because EVW played it, it has an icon of him

5. GDDreamzy

Aug 20, 2015
    i have none, lol
    Inside Motion.
    Apparently Dub Dash on Steam has gotten an Update!

Usual Bugfixes or what exactly Incodra?

6. Incodra

Incodra Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot for your opinion! :D Guys like you are the reason we don't stop believing that something great will happen with DD.

Well, one reason could be that some GD players are afraid that DD could push GD off the throne. :eek: Well... this won't happen... at least not this year. ;) Just kidding...

Yeah, this is then really matter of luck. Perhaps more really big youtubers will play DD, too. The one guy in Italy was already great. Since then we really have good DL-numbers in Italy... now we need one in Germany and one in USA and one in... then everything'll be fine. :p

On Android we are almost at 500.000 downloads. Let's see what the future brings...

7. Incodra

On Steam only some bugfixes, yes.

8. Incodra

Currently we are preparing a special version of Dub Dash for some Android premium stores in the hope that we'll then get some more visibility, especially in the asian countries.

For iOS the next update 1.2 will also come soon (FINALLY). There we mainly want to have the same look on iOS as on Android. In addition, for iOS we have added support for MFI controllers. Here is an image just to know what I am talking about:

IMG_6025.JPG

We have tested it with Logitech's Powershell (shown on the image), but it should also work with others with the standard layout as defined in the Apple's guidelines.

Don't worry... we'll keep on working on Dub Dash guys!

9. Geometry Dash Brad

Jun 24, 2015
    Geometry dash streams
    Sounds pretty cool!

10. GDDreamzy

Aug 20, 2015
    i have none, lol
    Inside Motion.
    I just had an idea!
    If you guys are having some Level Editor (If it is ever going to be true) tests, then choose the ones you gave steam keys for a closed beta.
    With that, you can get rid of bugs faster and some honest opinions of the players

11. Geometry Dash Brad

Jun 24, 2015
    Geometry dash streams
    Since nobody goes on here anymore, I'll have to help get dub dash more known on my channel. I really think Incodra deserves it.