Universal Drylands (by Gaspar Mereu)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Bullos

Bullos Member

Sep 24, 2011
    Hello and Merry Christmas people, I was given a promo code for this game when it first released and never used it because I bought it.
    I'm not sure if it is still useable or not but happy to give it to some random person as a Christmas gift, just pm me.

Have a great day, and again merry Christmas to all and your family and loved ones and stay safe.

BTW it's a great game #

2. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    It really is. It's more than worth it's price. Especially with it being on sale right now. I had the pleasure of Beta testing this game and the developer really cares so much about the game. He listened and incorporated feedback and worked so hard on it. It's just a really well made game that's really fun to play.

Merry Christmas to you to Bullos!!!!

Billy

3. Bullos

Bullos Member

Sep 24, 2011
    Cheers Billy and thanks for all your tips and thoughts on different games throughout the year.

4. Silver99

Silver99 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2014
    Bought this yesterday after seeing the game thread pop up and reading through comments. Not sure when I'll get around to playing it but post apocalyptic sold me.

5. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    Updated for iOS 10 and controls for iphone 7 and 7 plus.

6. ees

ees New Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Mfi controller support?

Hey - been patiently waiting to play this until MFI support is in. Any news? I bought it, seems perfect for MFI, but tough to play for long on the ipad while holding or leaning :D

7. Alex Wolf

Alex Wolf Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Any news on the sequel?

8. Rohal

Rohal Member

May 11, 2012
    Just bought the game! Isn't there any ingame music?

9. WolfNightGem

WolfNightGem New Member

Jul 6, 2017
    The code is 4586. I know this is three years late but yeah. The 2nd page of the terminal in the sentry hallway asks how many sentries there are, 3rd asks how many died, 4th asks how many boxes of loot, and the last basically says guess. 4586 is the code! :)

10. phred

phred Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Anyone know how you are supposed to kill ghost in the arena?