Universal Drylands (by Gaspar Mereu)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 15, 2015.

1. davagorn

davagorn Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Just finished with a level 20 character.

A fun fact...my final shotgun (b/c of blue crystals) was doing 9x495 damage. (And I didn't even have the Shotgun Shield Bonus [+45% damage] attached.)

:)

2. razorracer83

razorracer83 Well-Known Member

#462 razorracer83, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
    Thanks! With the radar on the fritz, it is so much harder to find it. Would've never thought there would be a log entry describing the location, though. Clever.

Edit: I reached the location described, but the outhouse is unselectable. I know I got the two crystals from the arcade stash, so it seems this crystal location is glitched in my game.

3. AngryBugs

AngryBugs Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Just so you know, the last version of the game fixed the issue some of you experienced with the mission "Amplify me".
    Keep giving us feedback if you find something that is not working properly; I'm glad everyone is enjoying the game, have fun!

4. subdural hematoma

subdural hematoma New Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Three Towers

Maybe I am an idiot, but I am just not making it past the three towers or the stash man missions. I've bumped hacking up to level 2 but that doesn't activate any of the floors. I cannot jump to any existent floors. I cannot find any trash cans that I can pick up for the trash can. The game seems pretty straight forward so this is really frustrating and puzzling. I see in some other reviews that other recent (post June 20) purchases have had the same issue so I am wondering if there is a bug in the latest download.

5. AngryBugs

Jul 24, 2010
    You don't need to hack computers for the stash man mission, you should get an explosive barrel (a little smaller than the ones you can shoot) and take it right beside the stash; it's in the building to the right, you can reach it by jumping from the middle one (and at the bottom of the right building, you will find the supplies that Sleight needs for the main mission). Hope you can complete those missions, good luck!

6. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Nice game, but el dorado is too much for me )

7. subdural hematoma

Jul 7, 2015
    That's the problem. There is no way to get to the third building. I cannot jump there under the current configuration. In the middle building, I go as high as I can go (the ledge with the computer that requires hacking level 3) and there is no way to jump to the building on the right. I deleted the game and re-downloaded it but i have the same issue.

8. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    #468 RHess00, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
    Can you get to the ledge just to the right of the level 3 computer? Or are you saying that there is no ledge to jump to? There should be a hole in the wall to jump to the next building at that ledge.

9. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    I agree only in that it's too much for ONE sitting. It really sucks that you have to finish all of it or start all over the next time (I see no logical reason for that when it's divided into parts), so I decided I'll just have to be happy with otherwise having finished the game. Oh well.

10. subdural hematoma

Jul 7, 2015
    There is a ledge with a hole but it is too far away to reach without hitting the jump button twice but there is an over-hanging ledge. I cannot get onto the above ledge and it prevents me from being able to jump far enough to reach the ledge with the hole in the wall.

11. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    You can make that jump. Try hitting the jump button once and then when you are on the way down and just about level with the ledge jump again. You just have to time it right.

12. Vellrath

Vellrath Active Member

Dec 30, 2012
    ***GAME BREAKING BUG!!!*** ~ So I was and am now stuck at 98% completion. I braved the endless road successfully, defeated the final boss and was supposed collect one final item. However upon defeating the boss, before collecting the final item (and thereby completing the final check box in the "Highway to Hell" mission) I accidentally got crushed on the elevator after the boss, re spawned at the checkpoint, the boss was alive again. Killed him again then I also returned to serenity to drop off items, and when I came back to the endless highway, there were some odd bugs. The boss that I had already defeated was alive and he could hit me but I couldn't hit him. Bullets passed through. So I restarted the app, then after reloading, nobody was on the highway, only corpses. The mission Highway to Hell was in the completed list, but the checkbox for the item I was supposed to collect was unchecked. I go down to the basement where I guess the item is supposed to be, and nothing is there! I'm totally stuck... :/ Great game, but damn, This bug won't let me finish at 98% completed. I hope there is a solution.

13. zeratulo

zeratulo Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Any word on if there will be any more content produced for the game?

14. Lift the Camel

Lift the Camel Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2013
    Apparently not # I was really hoping for MFi controller support.

15. AngryBugs

Jul 24, 2010
    For the moment, an update is awaiting for review, it fixes some bugs and adds some changes, four different outfits for the player, better tutorials, quest arrows to make it easier to complete them and some other tweaks.

On the other hand, Drylands: Plan B is already on the appstore today for free (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drylands-plan-b/id1023823770?mt=8)
    Hope it goes well so we can add more content in the future!

16. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Whats the difference just slower money gain or what?

17. Lift the Camel

Lift the Camel Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2013
    This is from the Plan B thread:

It's nice to see new content and updates #

18. Superman23

Superman23 New Member

Sep 17, 2015
    I cannot recall how to open the doors with the different color lights outside of them. I know that you have to shoot the lights with the appropriate gun, but I cannot seem to recall which gun goes with which light.. Thanks!

19. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    It's the *element* of the weapon that needs to match the color you are shooting.

20. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    #480 Solarclipse, Sep 20, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
    There isn't any way to store items is there? Just wondering if I missed something. There are items that I decided not to hold onto because I need A couple more levels to use them and they are only a little better than what I got.

And is the experience perk worth it, if you get them wary on? I am about to make the assault with the bandits, which seems to be getting pretty close to the end and am level 18. I am picki g up level 20, 21 items and wondering if I'll get to use them. Or if, even with the exp perk you'll get weapons that are level 23 or 24 eventually and still can't use?

Edit: found The storage locker. Guess I went though the sheriffs text too fast on my first playthrough.