Universal Drop Wizard (by Gionathan Pesaresi)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Andy C83, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Grats! :)

Attached Files:

2. blue rocket

blue rocket Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2013
    game is really great!

if there was one request... make an endless mode... maybe where you randomly go to different maps when you drop down, different enemies, mix the types of enemies up into maps where they don't belong.. etc.

I don't want to be done with the game when i've finished everything... and endless mode would solve that problem.

Also, maybe unlock different accessories based on scores or things like that? Different outfits, hats, etc.

With all that being said, still, a really great game. Years ago this would be a $49.99 SNES game. :)

3. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Can't get this to work, continued gray screen.

4. ElisBiggestFan

ElisBiggestFan New Member

Jun 10, 2014
    I have the grey screen upon opening the app as well. Just sits there and does nothing. iPad Air updated with the latest iOS. Works fine on my iPhone and seems like a great game but I always prefer to play on my iPad when possible.

5. Neutronized

Neutronized Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 26, 2013
    Sorry you are getting this issue. Could you please contact support at support_at_neutronized_dot_com ?

Another player had the same issue and we managed to fix it.

6. CraigG

CraigG Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    As I mentioned to the dev on Twitter, I'd like to see an old-school 'every level' mode, where you start at 1-1 and try to get through the entire game (every act) with you six lives. The fragmented nature of play is really the sole criticism I have of this title.

7. Neutronized

Patreon Silver

Nov 26, 2013
    whoa, blown away right now. Drop Wizard got featured in many countries.

We'll surely keep this in mind for an update :cool:

8. funem

funem Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2014
    Definitely inspired by Snow Bros. Shows up in the uk as 99p but won't let me buy it as says it's being modified. Been like that for a while for me.

9. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles

Cool! Sorry I didn't notice before.

10. Neutronized

Patreon Silver

Nov 26, 2013
    Bummer, probably caused by prices being modified in EU territories due to VATMOSS

11. JetJaguar

JetJaguar Member

Apr 26, 2014
    Fun and challenging! Love the sprites and it works fine with iphone 4.

12. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I don't understand how to 3 star a level. What is the criteria for getting stars?

13. dpedal1

dpedal1 New Member

Apr 22, 2014
    I was coming here to ask that same question. Any thoughts?

14. Neutronized

Patreon Silver

Nov 26, 2013
    Review here on TouchArcade explains it pretty well, so I'm gonna quote Carter :3

"..there's a three-star system in play, and it's a unique one. There are little items on the ground, what I'm going to call pegs, and if an enemy rolls over them, then they often drop coins. But some have stars, and thus getting three stars is literally getting three stars: performing well, points-wise, doesn't matter for score at all."

So basically stars are hidden in some levels. If you collect all the stars in the game you unlock the good ending and a secret game mode ;)

15. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    #56 Qwertz555, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
    Thanks Andy for exact this level. I died six times and still not beaten, and we're talking level 2...no words how i'm not getting into this gem. Really hope it clicks now with me.

Edit: it clicked with 3-stars

16. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Bought last night and had a little play earlier, controls seems to work well, it's totally different but kind has a muffin knight feel to it. It's nice and cheery even though I'm not that good at it yet, but I look forward to playing more.

17. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Ok downloaded and gonna give it a swing because of all the praise.

18. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    The last world showed me brutaly my lacking skills when it comes down to finish a game, again (same with Gunbrick). I can "easily" beat the first three level with all lives left, but i lose them all in the next one, very easily. After gazillion attempts, i still didn't see the final boss and never will. Without any tweaking (no flame trail maybe) it's time to move on to the next game. Besides my own problem with it, i highly recommend this game. Beautiful art style, sounds and game mechanics. Congrats Devs !

19. redranch91

redranch91 Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2014
    The Boulder Canyon level is hard! I have no clue how to beat the giant rolling boulders at all.Does anyone know how to tackle that level?