iPad Dreeps (by Hisanori Hiraoka)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Nikos

Nikos Active Member

Jun 16, 2010
    I'm not sure, to be honest. I tweeted about it and the devs replied saying they're going to look into a fix for the next update, so I don't think it was international.

This happened on an iPhone 6 running iOS 8.1.3.

2. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Finally got a second alarm after reaching rank 42 on alarm one. But I set the second alarm last night and when it woke me this morning, my robot boy had not recharged at all! So, I can't really see the purpose for the second alarm yet. I might try to set it during the day to see if that's when it needs to be used.

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I think what's cool is that you kinda have to figure stuff out on your own. No hand holding :)

4. curtisrshideler

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Yeah, I've had it since day one and it's still a mystery to be cracked. Probably the biggest reason I still use it. So, you're spot on!

5. curtisrshideler

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Finally used the second alarm correctly last night, and this guy has been walking and fighting with me all day. Pretty cool!

Attached Files:

6. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    I'm so proud of my lil guy, he's currently level 21, and he's almost at the last floor. He's at about 40% HP and he's got this squid companion. This is such a great little app, I just wish he could be customized and gained gear or something.

7. curtisrshideler

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    So I'm trying to figure it out, but do we need to watch him at the specified time to unlock boss fights? I'm on the third I think and it says hour 21 next to it. So should I watch him around that time?

8. Based Xatu

Aug 27, 2013
    #48 Based Xatu, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
    That's what I do. If you watch the fights or not, he'll still do it. That's where you get your new alarms from apparently. I've watched him do about 3 of them, and he gets new alarms each time. I got the last alarm, but he lost on whatever fight happened after that boss. Right now he's on his way to the last boss room.

Edit: OK I JUST FIGURED THIS OUT. Apparently each different timer gives you a different companion. I was wondering why he kept switching companions, and why the companions were old bosses. Each rank represents the companions level, from what I've seen.

9. Based Xatu

Aug 27, 2013
    This is the final boss. He has like 2 forms, at least that's what my lil' Raiden got to. I'm not sure what was going on.

Attached Files:

10. curtisrshideler

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Yeah, I noticed it first when my second alarm gave me the wizard dude all day. Then at the end they ran into the hermit crab guy. Next thing I knew, we beat him and it gave me a new alarm. Next day when I tried it, the hermit crab guy was my companion! So I've been wondering if it matters who you take with you to the boss fights. So, since my rank alone (first alarm) is 65+, I thought I'd try that today. Hope I can unlock the fourth. If not, I'll probably switch back to the second alarm with the wizard guy. This app has been really fun to figure out!

11. Based Xatu

Aug 27, 2013
    I hope you can get the final boss as a companion.

12. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    I just got alarms 3, 4, and 5 all in one day! I was using alarm 2 for the first time, my guy was level 13 and alarm 2 was rank 3. I had the app open from the time he fought boss 2 till he lost to boss 5, I don't know if having the app open helps him fight?

Also I've just noticed alarm 1 says 'total' instead of 'rank', and the symbol is in colour whereas all the others are grey. Even alarm 2 is grey, and I've used that one.

13. curtisrshideler

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Wow. My guy is level 28, total 65, alarm 2 is rank 5, alarm 3 rank 10. And I still haven't beaten the boss to get alarm 4. BUT I don't usually watch him. So you may be onto something...

14. curtisrshideler

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Watched the boss fight tonight but I used the first alarm so my guy was fighting alone. BUT I beat the flying bug looking guy! And I'm still going. Hope I can beat the next one.

One thing I don't get is that I couldn't beat him when I had the hermit crab thing fighting with me. So maybe my guy is stronger alone?

Another thing I don't get is what makes him fall down and require us to tap on him to revive him? It's not his HP because that's really his energy in this app. So, his actual HP is a number that we can't see or figure out?

15. Based Xatu

Aug 27, 2013
    I don't know, I've been trying to understand that, too. He was at the final boss and had 88% or something like that , and he lost. I didn't understand it at all, because his bar never moved.

16. Senshine

Senshine New Member

Feb 25, 2015
    Woo first post!

Seriously, this is my first post, yay! >///>; Also first forum post in like. Ten years.

ANYWHO!
    My little Loid (as I'm calling him) is level 14. First alarm's total is 31 (I'm assuming that's hours slept), second's rank is 6, 13, and 4.
    I've been having a hard time with the second to last boss, my little squiggles keeps dying after one hit! (The snail guy, I love him! He's got a little smiley face on his side <3)

Here's what I'm wondering though. In some of the previews and pictures I've seen, there's been more then one companion with your bot! :O I can never get more then one alarm to activate at once, so I'm wondering how to do that.
    My mate was thinking maybe they have to be a certain rank in order to do that?
    Or maybe we have to beat the big boss! :O
    I've been struggling with this one for days >_< Dun think he can handle the next one...

17. curtisrshideler

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Whoa! You're right. I just saw that last photo in the App Store. In that pic, though, the little guy is level 30. I'm getting very close to that, so I'll let you know if that's what is required to have two alarm companions...

18. Senshine

Senshine New Member

Feb 25, 2015
    Let me know, I'm super curious!~ :D
    I'm only fifteen at the moment, halfway there though! X3

19. Based Xatu

Aug 27, 2013
    So he beat the final boss and freed the angel. I'm so proud of him, it was fun watching his journey.

Attached Files:

20. curtisrshideler

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    #60 curtisrshideler, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
    After beating the big boss once you have all the alarms, you'll see the credits. And when you set the alarm and wake again, you'll now have 2 companions. Now I just need to figure out how they get picked. Maybe last two that I used?

EDIT: Just checked back in on them and one of the companions is gone! Not sure what happened. He was the alarm I used too. We'll see what happens when I wake up. BUT after beating the red demon, seeing the sheep, and watching the credits, I now have a leaf symbol in one of the menus. Another mystery I think.