Dream Runner - a visually stunning, character driven runner with progression

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by we.R.play, Feb 12, 2012.

1. we.R.play

we.R.play Well-Known Member

May 30, 2011
    thanks baDa. we will be sharing more art soon as we build up to getting this to completion.

We also want to thank the wonderful people and beta testers who gave valuable feedback and encouragement. Know that you inspired us to make an even bigger, better game and if you liked what you played, you will love when you play Dream Runner again very soon. We will be keeping everyone posted on this thread and also on the official Dream Runner facebook page .

2. we.R.play

May 30, 2011
    [​IMG]

he's lean, he's green but is he mean?

this is another character from the Dream Runner universe. Stay tuned for more folks!

3. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    any news? or is this dead?

4. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    All the links are dead, except the videos... hopefully this is still in progress. Looks pretty nice.

5. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yeah... i hope this is still on. I remember i got accepted into the beta for this game, but i never got a build to test.

6. retr0spective

retr0spective Well-Known Member

May 24, 2011
    Riverside, CA
    I remember seeing this on The Game Trail probably a couple of years ago. I hope they finally bring it to completion as it looked very good.

7. we.R.play

May 30, 2011
    Release Date Announced! - 4th APRIL 2013

its official :) Dream Chaser will be on the app store on the 4th of April! we've come a long way since the beta almost a year ago. Thank you all for your support and we hope you'll enjoy playing Dream Chaser as much as we enjoyed making it.

8. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    We really thought this was a dead thread, so this is a big surprise for tomorrow!