Universal Dream League Soccer 2016 (by First Touch Games Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Techzamazing, Feb 25, 2016.

1. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Exactly, Ultimate team is really a nightmare! It reminds me of all the recent Japanese games on the AppStore. 95% are f2p and not enjoyable anymore. I would rather give my money to devs like Gianlucca or Elton (Active Soccer and SSC) as they'll put a lot of love in their game and will come here to listen to us and try to improve their game. FTS became so much like EA and Gameloft which is really sad.

2. jn2002dk

jn2002dk Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    #22 jn2002dk, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    If you feel it's legit you should refrain from rating games ever again because you're abusing the system to vent your frustration that the game isn't exactly what you wanted. It screams entitlement to me

Answer me this, if this is a 1 star game then what are all the horrible flappy bird clones?

3. jn2002dk

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    How does any of that warrant a 1 star rating? You're potentially hurting devs who put in hard work because of your own entitlement by abusing the system. If you can't see why that's wrong then we have nothing more to talk about but i suggest you think about the point of the rating system and why all games can't be exactly to your liking

4. djstout

Jul 21, 2011
    Taiwan & Japan
    Our 1 star rating is to protest against this system. This is the only way we have to show devs that they are hurting the gaming industry. I would be a good amount of money for a premium, I refused more than once promo codes to buy the game and support those who are giving us good product. The F2P system is like a cancer, it's growing bigger and bigger everyday and it's totally killing games.

5. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    #25 Dailon80, Feb 25, 2016
    Tell those fools!
    I have a question how could rate this anything above a star?
    To those questioning me and DJ have you ever played the sport for real? If you have you would know this is a terrible effort and a money grab.
    Also it's not getting one star cuz I'm an idiot it gets one star cuz it's a terrible game as for the flappy bird and it's clones I have no clue what to rate them since i didn't waste my time playing them.
    By the way I'm consistent I have given 3 games one star on the App Store out of the hundreds I've played they are as follows this game, FIFA 15 and FIFA 16
    The took away career mode and that's enough for me to go one star simple they ruined the game.

6. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
    Yes, you can get a good player for 1000. But I need more than 1 player to replace and rotate my exhausted players. I can't buy that with the starting money. So at I have to play with an exhausted and crappy team. And I don't really want to spend money on this game, cause I think the match engine is not good at all. I'm winning all of my matches even vs Southampton, so it's not like i'm saying that cause I suck at the game.

7. jn2002dk

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    But i'm pretty sure it's the same engine as FTS...so what did you expect?

8. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    Maybe he expected improvements the idea of all sports games is to improve them year to year or else you're wasting our time. Are you the dev of this game?
    If so please go back and fix this pile of garbage thanks

9. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
    It's similar indeed, but that doesn't mean it's a good engine. I'm honestly glad you're having fun though.

10. jn2002dk

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    And that's being entitled

Have fun with your protest. Let me know how it works out for you. I mean, it's not like f2p games makes infinitely more money on the appstore or anything...

11. jn2002dk

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    If i was the dev i wouldn't waste a second of my time on entitled people like you. You are as bad as f2p games are for gaming

12. jn2002dk

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    That's fair enough. The engine certainly has it flaws, there is no denying that

13. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    #33 Dailon80, Feb 25, 2016
    How am I entitled when I would gladly pay 5$ for career mode which I have done on every first touch game. Why also would I have a Japan App Store account that I regularly buy 20$+ games on.
    I am not entitled and I also am not a fool. i was already pissed when I saw it was free to play since I would much rather play premium games what I was hoping for was to be able to pay for a career mode like past first touch games.
    Take a deep breath man this isn't me against you it's me against a bad game and a bad clone.
    You have an opionion and I have one and the cool thing is neither of ours is right or wrong. It's a matter of perspective. sorry my opinion offended you to begin with.

Games I have bought just in last few weeks and then say I'm an entitled Free to play brat
    All mobile too
    Final fantasy ix
    Adventures of mana
    Final fantasy xiii, xiii-2, and lightning returns (65$ total)
    Legend of heroes trails in the sky 22$
    Corpse Party
    And that's just this month :)

14. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Like there aren't a million games that do play normal using normal teams?

15. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    #35 Dailon80, Feb 25, 2016
    Name one based on the current season. And I will download it right now cuz it doesn't exist for this current season. Not talking about FIFA 14
    First touch 15 and active soccer 2 which all carry out of date rosters.
    How many sims such as this one are there for this current season? Tons and too many to count
    I will try off the top of my head
    FIFA 16
    Dream league 2016
    PES manager or whatever it's called
    Soccer Champs or whatever by square Enix
    Football director 2016
    All based on this season all same formula basically
    Oh and there is a diff FIFA 16 in Japan App Store and it's similar to ultimate team but much less of a scam but big diff you have no control over players which sucks
    Again this is off top of my head if I searched I could find at least 25 and just for this season and not one that has current teams and rosters that allow you to control players and play career mode, not one. Your making a point that can't be made cuz there is no facts to back it up.
    Now I'm gone from this thread since I have nothing positive to say about it and plenty of games I feel positive about.

16. djstout

Jul 21, 2011
    Taiwan & Japan
    Yeah he got that right, there are no football games with a career mode and the 2015/16 players' data, zero! So it's very frustrating for football fans like us.

17. jn2002dk

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    It's cool. It was actually just the rating thing that upset me and i overreacted. Apologies:)

And for the record, i hate the usual f2p games too. Any game that has an energy system or excessive timers gets deleted instantly

18. djstout

Jul 21, 2011
    Taiwan & Japan
    There are very games with good f2p system. Elton did really well with his Tennis Champs app, you can unlock the entire game with a VIP pass which is a great idea and after purchasing it the game becomes a real premium. I also easily spend more than 20 dollars a month on iOS games.

19. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    #39 Dailon80, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    I like some free to play games too mainly it's ones that I don't feel like I'm playing a rigged game forcing me to pay. But now when I see a football game and free to play I get pissy :)
    I have found some good free to plays on Japan App Store although lots of clones are starting to pop up but that's everywhere

20. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    #40 Dailon80, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    It's all good :) I get pissy when I see free to play soccer games popping up daily and by the way I have been waiting months for first touch soccer 16 and it appears there isn't gonna be one for first time in a few years w career mode so I'm mad at them :)
    The last update to first touch soccer 15 came last May I should've knew then it was over and they had given up on it
    This week I went for patchwork and assasins creed both good to go