Dream Gamelist for iOS

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by GamerLife, Feb 22, 2019.

1. GamerLife

GamerLife Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Technical support Apple
    Montreal, Canada
    We NEED Resident Evil revelations 1-2, a proper EA NHL game, DOOM, Cuphead, Sonic Mania, Crash NSane trilogy, Megaman 11, Crysis 1 (lol), Metal Gear Solid HD collection, Assassin’s Creed Unity and Liberation, Final Fantasy x/x-2 HD, Dead or Alive 5 plus, Child of light, Skyrim, Octopath traveler, Bayonetta 1-2, Rocket League, Dark Souls, LA Noire, Dragon Quest x and 11, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, GTA 4, Red dead redemption 1, Batman Arkham asylum, Bioshock 1-2 HD, Burnout Paradise,Metal Gear Solid 4(why not), Tomb Raider 2013, Max Payne 2-3, Sleeping Dogs, Heavenly Sword, Destiny, Dante’s Inferno ?,

2. ackmondual

ackmondual Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2009
    U.S.A., earth
    Maybe some version that's adapted for mobile devices. Phones still aren't that conducive for repeated read/write cycles, higher heat generation, etc.

Even then, the "effective price ceiling" that's at an "impulse rate" has been around $5 for the longest time now. That's just not worth it to more devs than ever, unless you'd like to entertain more freemium/free-to-play fare. At this point, you may be better off buying a Switch or DS. They've gotten quite their share of premium and Steam flicks.

3. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    I just want Dungeon Raid back.

I still can’t believe I can play Sonic, Sonic CD, and Streets of Rage on my phone.

4. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    How about a game that's an homage to Donkey Kong 1994?

ackmondual likes this.
  5. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    I am going to be very honest, with Bioware being a shell of itself and Bethesda going a greedy route, there is not plenty of AAA devs that makes me excited anymore, save for CD Projekt Red, Rockstar and Naughty Dog.

Obsidian would be another one, but the Microsoft purchase makes me wary. Indies are awesome and there is plenty of those on iOS.

I am looking forward to Caves of Qud, hoping that we are getting a phone port also. Another one I would love to play would be Streets of Rogue.

Despite that, a shortlist: Mass Effect Trilogy, Dragon Age, Fallouts, Personas, Dead Cells, Owlboy, anything from From Software...