Universal Drawn Down (by Studio Hazy)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Graham Hayes, Sep 1, 2018.

1. coderkid

coderkid Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    You're saying all the right words to me.

Son of Anarchy and Graham Hayes like this.
  2. Graham Hayes

Graham Hayes Active Member

Aug 19, 2014
    @Gwarmaxx version 1.2 of Drawn Down is now available, if you still have to inclination to continue with it the paper problem should be resolved too! :)

Gwarmaxx likes this.
  3. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    thanks a lot!

going to update and play it...

Graham Hayes likes this.
  4. MikeAth3y

MikeAth3y New Member

Mar 26, 2019
    Male
    Just discovered this game on iOS and really enjoying it so far! But I’m stuck at the art gallery. I’ve set up the back door wire and cork, realigned the camera with the rock, but am unsure what to do next to move on (since I’m guessing it doesn’t change to nighttime until you prepare everything for the break-in.

5. Graham Hayes

Aug 19, 2014
    Hi, glad you're enjoying it. Art galleries also have alarms, maybe you can find a way to disable it in the security room, just need to get that pesky InfoBot far enough away it doesn't see you go in :)

6. MikeAth3y

MikeAth3y New Member

Mar 26, 2019
    Male
    You know, it’s funny. Right after I submitted the question, the solution came to mind. :) This is really great work! Looking forward to the rest! The art style reminds me of The Last Door, and I definitely dig the music and feel of the whole game so far. I’ll definitely be giving this some love on the App Store — it deserves it.

7. Graham Hayes

Aug 19, 2014
    Thank you for the kind words!

8. Dembones

Dembones Member

Apr 10, 2012
    #28 Dembones, Apr 5, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    Super stuck mate. I’ve got I. The security office and the guard left. Can’t figure out the panel or what else to do. Really fun game but could use a walkthrough

9. Graham Hayes

Aug 19, 2014
    Hi, you need to ask the Infobot to look at the painting on the back wall, then you need to wait until it starts speaking before you can get in the security room.

I wrote a very bare bones walkthrough for game testers here:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xo-RZhSvC6LOUu5X3TWCV6zOVzH6yPDwwg293VV2R4I/edit?usp=sharing

10. Graham Hayes

Aug 19, 2014
    The panel needs to look like this: https://postimg.cc/hJNjPCyn

11. Dembones

Dembones Member

Apr 10, 2012
    Thanks! It was smoother sailing after that. Loved it, look forward to more

Graham Hayes likes this.
  12. Graham Hayes

Aug 19, 2014
    Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it!

13. Do u know where I can find a full walkthrough. I am stuck now

14. Graham Hayes

Aug 19, 2014
  15. Finally, I finished it and tried all of the endings. The game is so worth it. The sound and noise are on point. The voice actors are super great. The story line is well written and the script is well played. This is my first point and click game I that have ever played. I have best experience with it, though it takes me long enough to figure things out lol. There is a bug where the item is stuck at where I drag it to. It should return to the item bar. And I think it is helpful that you should give a clue that we should draw a younger self of the wolf. Anyway, you have my trust, and I can't wait for your next games. I usually play games on my iPad.