Universal Drakenlords: CCG Card Duels (By Everguild)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 24, 2016.

1. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Can you get gems as a reward for arena? Just completed a 12-win run. I think I got an epic, 2 regular packs, and 80 gold. I was hoping for success in arena to allow me to keep playing without further financial investment.

2. Everguild

Everguild Active Member

Nov 3, 2016
    Congrats on your 12 victory run! For Arena rewards, our current focus is that they help you build your own PvP decks by playing a fun game mode.
    Note I say our current focus. We will keep an eye on this.

3. Zaraf

Zaraf Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    So I finished the tutorial, but now the game keeps saying I'm not connected to the internet when I am. Tried both wifi and LTE and still not working.

https://s16.postimg.org/g1tiv5505/IMG_6637.png

4. Everguild

Everguild Active Member

Nov 3, 2016
    Are you on iOS? We have an issue with offline at the moment, looks like you bumped into that. Try making force quitting the game. Then, make sure you are online and fire up the game again.

If none of this works, can you please email [email protected] stating your in game username, if the game got to ask you one, and the device you're trying to play on? We'll get a closer look.

5. Zaraf

Zaraf Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    #25 Zaraf, Nov 25, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    IOS 10.0.1
    iPhone 7 Plus

Tried the force quit earlier as well but no go. Also didn't ask me for a username yet. This started happening right after I finished the final tutorial battle.

Edit: Solved the problem by restarting my phone.

6. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Enjoying this game so far.

Slight bug, when you register an account, in the username field it says 'tap to type your email' shouldn't it say Username?

7. Everguild

Everguild Active Member

Nov 3, 2016
    Thanks for reporting! Yes it should say that. It's already changed for the next update, which will be coming up soon.

Yay! Thanks for reporting the solution.

8. aricall

aricall Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Tattooist
    Restarting my phone also fixed the internet connection problem for me

9. nosoup4crr

Apr 29, 2011
    You can use me as a referral to get us both free boosters:

SixDaysShort

10. aricall

aricall Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Tattooist
    How do we get the promo cards?

11. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    They're probably going to be in the form of prizes for as of yet unannounced events.

12. Everguild

Everguild Active Member

Nov 3, 2016
    Sometimes they come inside an in game event, other times you will need a promo code. We will always make an announcement when a promotional card is up for grabs.

As you saw above, we have an Early Bird promotional card. This one, you'll need a promo code for it. We'll be opening up a giveaway thread here in the TA forums soon.

13. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Downloaded this after seeing PBSNellie's review and it was spot on!
    It's a pretty polished CCG with a decent learning curve and plenty of cards offering multiple deck potential.
    I'm on stage 3 of the main campaign playing as the sultry vampire, grrr, and thus far have had no losses, though the orc healer stage was very tricky.
    I've also purchased some boosters to thank the Devs.
    One minor gripe, and it's only a personal thing, is the shop layout, i wasn't really sure what the daily deal was?
    One last thing, I notice that you need to pay gems to enter tournaments......does the price remain fixed or will it vary?
    Looking forward to playing and supporting this game.

14. nosoup4crr

Apr 29, 2011
    From what I can see the 12-win reward for arena is 2 normal packs + 80 gold + epic/legendary. I wonder if anyone has reports about what other totals reward.

Once competition evens out, if this works out similarly to HS, the "average" win rate will settle between 5 and 6. Is that reward going to be worth the 150 gems?

15. gakuka

gakuka Active Member

Feb 19, 2014
    This game is great! Naturally won't pay enough to be competitive, but definitely a solid game.
    Legendary cards being $20 seems a bit high, so the P2W accusation is coming, but the sealed deck competitions provide a defense against that.
    I'm addicted to the campaign so I definitely will finish that, and I'll definitely put some cash into sealed deck competitions. Great game!

16. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    I've finally reached level 10 with one of my warlords (the Orc) only to find to continue the main campaign will cost me 1000 gems! If I'm not guaranteed 10+ packs from the likely short little series of missions, why should I even bother? :mad:

17. TheSop

TheSop Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2016
    Ouch paywall alert!!

18. nosoup4crr

Apr 29, 2011
    I had more to say. But simply put, when the investment is comparable to the major player in the space...and the reward structure is stingier...why would anyone choose the newer, less-polished game?

It has admirable bones, but i can't justify it to myself.

19. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    I so, so hope the Devs come back and say it was a typo and was only mean to be 100 gems....
    Waiting with bated breath.
    Damn.

20. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    I hope so as well. They seem responsive and I think they really want people to play the game and I hope they don't sabotage themselves!