Dragonvale: Strategies/Tips (NOT an add me thread)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by darren12, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Deeneez

Deeneez Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Pacific northwest
    Arg! This Easter egg hunt is killing me, and it's only just started.

Has anyone even found the magical egg yet? I've looked each day on my islands till I'm cross eyed. I'm just not finding it!

2. bndib

bndib New Member

Kk I'm goig to both forums. I guess I kinda do find it slightly annoying when you wan

Kk I'm goig to both forums. I guess I kinda do find it slightly annoying when you want to solve something and people just keep posting their Users and stuff

3. Deeneez

Aug 23, 2011
    Pacific northwest
    Finally! I found a golden egg today...my first one.

4. jtfields

jtfields Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Sumi is kicking my butt. So many Seasonal fails.

5. Foxtail2010

Foxtail2010 Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    I still need Ragnarok … and Omen …and wow do I hope DV Sandbox can be updated to v3 by the final May 1 deadline.

6. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    Hope you hatched a Sumi!

Deeneez- That was my first magical egg hunt- I had a heck of a time finding them. Lots of days with no luck. Even when I moved all obstacles.

7. Foxtail2010

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    #9067 Foxtail2010, May 19, 2017
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
    Sandbox

Sorry to see the Sandbox creator and admin retired but I understand why.... what a huge commitment. 5 years was a great run.

8. jtfields

Sep 29, 2010
    I've been using an app called DragonBreed by The Next Flow for about a year now. It's free but I paid the $0.99 to remove ads. It has a breeding simulator (the system for selecting your dragons is much better than the Sandbox), helps you keep track of which dragons and eggs you need and even lists which dragons to use for quests. It stays fairly up to date. It's current breeding rules haven't been updated to reflect that any parent is a possibility in any combo.

I will miss the Sandbox though.

9. Deeneez

Aug 23, 2011
    Pacific northwest
    TexasTed where are you?! Haven’t seen you play recently...worried!

Foxtail, I’m so glad you’re still on my list of players!

Jtfields...which dragonvale Game Center name are you under? Wondering if you’re on of my dragonvale friends....

I’ve been using DV Guide app for the breeding susggestions. How does DragonBreed do in comparison?

10. jtfields

Sep 29, 2010
    I haven't used DV Guide so I can't give a direct comparison. DragonBreed does a good job with breeding suggestions. My only complaint is that when a new dragon is released it sometimes takes them a day or two to add it.

I haven't seen Texas Ted in awhile either. We used to exchange gems. I noticed he hasn't moved above level 100 so obviously he's not playing. I seem to recall awhile back he vanished for awhile but eventually returned. So maybe he'll come back. Honestly, lately I've considered quitting myself.

I do not believe we are friends unfortunately. I'll PM my GC ID to you. I don't typically post it in forums because it's my real name. I should probably change it. Not that it matters since it's hard to connect with people on GC anyway. Apple really screwed us over on that one.