Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Taitai1999

Taitai1999 Active Member

Sep 18, 2011
    #1941 Taitai1999, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
    New dragons

So everyone probably knew that there are are 3 new dragons: fog, scorch and bluefire. Fog is Water+Air, Scorch is Fire+Lightning so you could either get a firefly or sorch. They are both 3 hours so you can't really tell. And finally the supposed mysterious BlueFire dragon whith is obviously Fire+Cold. I'm still trying to get the Rainboe but I've kinda put that on hold. BlueFire is hardest to get because there are so many combos when you have to use St least one hybrid. Scorch is 2nd hardest because Firefly is also Fire+Lightning and they are both 3 hour incubation and hatching. Fog is the easiest because it is the only combo of Water+Air.

I haven't been posting in awhile and I don't want to read about 30-40 pages so here you go if it hasn't already been posted. Hope this helps

Plz check out my island and plz give me feed back. Comment or Private message.

Taitai1999

P.S. Those dragons are also in your catalogue.

2. J.thizzle

J.thizzle New Member

Sep 24, 2011
    So I finally got a rainbow dragon after about 30 tries, there still breeding but breeding time is 48 hours.
    Used level 10 firefly/ level 9 seaweed
    Also got a scortch dragon from this combo.
    Neat thing is got scratch and rainbow in a row both today!

To all on my gem list, I havnt quit and will be gifting again, was out of town for a few days.

Now I want to try for my 2nd rainbow and am curious, are the chances better if I swap one of the breeding dragons with the first rainbow? If so which combo should I use?

3. pantera1989m

pantera1989m New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Congratulations my friend! Well done! As far as I know though, you can only breed rainbows with other rainbows.

I think I'm done with the game. First of all, I am actually done with the game..level 20, islands full, bred all dragons. Secondly I am tired of all thr bugs and crashes.

It is crashing constantly now. I was trying to redecorate a bit but gave up. And not those crashes were it says it was reported. It just crashes to the springboard. And I managed to breed and hatch every single dragon there is, and yet I still don't have the achievement for it.

I think I will only log once or twice a day to collect coins and give gems.

4. Frisky

Frisky New Member

Oct 2, 2011
    I am fairly new to this game. Please add my GC ID: havingfun2011 to your friend list. Thanks!

5. Herpetologist

Herpetologist Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Please add function

Hey alteredfrog, would you be able to add a section in the Rainbow Dragon questionnaire about wether or not people had the habitat before they got the egg? Thanks in advance.

6. OsideRida06

OsideRida06 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Thanks for the gift back SolangeL305. It was great trading with you.

My next three gifts just kicked in, so I can now gift them away. I think I might have a way to gift 6 of them. I guess we will find out :] I am pretty sure I just gifted the following people.

backstrike13
    shadin 3.
    whitefang BV
    scav382
    enchantedmeat
    ddd1720

So now I just owe the following.

supercieborg
    jturtles
    xxskull13xx
    stalkenu
    seungyub
    jackb0119
    schumibrazil

To those who I have already gifted with, if you hit me up again tomorrow I will gladly go

back and forth with you all the time.

And to any others just add me and gift to me and I will put you on my list as well. :] I almost have enough for my nursery upgrade. I think I have found out how to gift 6 a day between my iPhone and my daughters iPod touch, so keep em coming guys! :]

7. Narakai

Narakai Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2011
    I am in the same boat actually. Have bred all the dragons including two rainbows.. Have three islands but no habitats left to put on it. Other than moving thing about and changing each island I have not much else left to do but grow food, feed dragons and collect coins.

I am only at level 16 so what now.

I do enjoy the game though.. I have had a few glitches but nothing major..

8. skeevs

skeevs Member

Jan 12, 2010
    #1948 skeevs, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2011
    Hi everyone! She's new to DragonVale and she needs help, add her on GC: ELLE ASHLEY

9. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Thank you for your suggestion....have currently tried and failed 5 times with
    Snow/fire, tried them in reverse also :-(
    Contrats on your Bluey BTW yippee!

Decided to have a break and go back to trying for Rainbow....not sure if
    I may have succeeded this time....

I know it's 48 hrs breeding time, but my timer said this when I looked a couple of minutes after they were in the love cave......
    1:32:?:? Can't remember what the two ? times were.

Bit puzzled by this time as it seems to read 1 day 32 hrs ? mins & secs....
    so can anyone clarify this time to mean a Rainbow please?
    If it was a Rainbow, wouldn't it have said 2 days to equal 48 hrs?
    Think this is too long for another Crystal?

Going to be a long wait, hope I am not disappointed.....oh for a second
    love cave please developers :)

These last two dragons may take a while at this rate, but will keep trying.

10. Tattalovinlife

Tattalovinlife New Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Need help!!

Hey guys if I update dragonvale do I have to start all over again??

11. Tattalovinlife

Tattalovinlife New Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Please!!

CommOn guys please help me out

12. J.thizzle

J.thizzle New Member

Sep 24, 2011
    Yes that's the rainbowit starts at 1 day 23 hours 59 seconds,
    Grats ^^

13. Tbrundel

Tbrundel New Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Howdy

I love playing dragonvale and indeed; the more friends the better;) so feel free to add me at gc using tbrundel.

14. Karin1946

Karin1946 Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Retired
    Vancouver BC
    Hi.
    Not to worry, if you delete DV, it will all be there if you download it again.
    Good Luck
    Karin1946

15. EvilCaterpillar

EvilCaterpillar New Member

Sep 26, 2011
    I know visitors pretty much have no meaning in the game (hopefully they will change that) but I used to get 60-70 visitors. Now I get like 5-10. Can anybody tell me what happened. The only thing I can think of that I've done is buying a new island.. but, I don't know :/. Add me guys: Iroam4life. I'll gift you if you gift me :D

16. pantera1989m

pantera1989m New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    To reply to some questions. All data is stored on their servers and associated with your Game Center ID. So no, updating will not lose your saves.

Visitors..yes that bugs me too. At one point I had 192 visitors. I was trying to reach 200. Now I only get about 60..

17. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Yippee, thanks for confirming what I was hoping to hear :)
    That must have been such a buzz for you to have rainbow and blue fire
    eggs in your nursery at the same time.....awesome!

Once my rainbow gets into the nursery I must get back to trying for the Blue Fire, and
    concentrate on leveling up, hope to click over to lvl 18 tomorrow
    Congrats to you also :D

18. Matt Pwns

Matt Pwns New Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Does anyone know how to get the dragon :confused:blue fire it was in the update it says you need fire and cold types to breed it so i can't do it if anyoneknows plz reply:confused:

19. Traciee1129

Traciee1129 New Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Dragonvale Friends!

Hi everyone! My "hubby" and I are in competition to see who can breed the "Rainbow" first! If anyone has any great tips, I would love to hear them. I will keep everyone here posted! :~>. In the mean time we would love to have more friends to exchange gems and party hats with! ;) My ID: Traciee1129 My Husband's ID: tmp11433 HAVE FUN EVERYONE!

20. ESKxBOXHUNTER52

ESKxBOXHUNTER52 New Member

Oct 2, 2011
    #1960 ESKxBOXHUNTER52, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2011
    Add me… boxhunter52 (game center)

Add me on game center and I will send some people a gem randomly a day. To get in those random people you must send me a gem first...