Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Melibeller

Melibeller New Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Please anyone, send me a gem! I really need it. Only one gem to get my nursery upgraded. So please send me a gem :D
    GC: Melibeller
    Thanks allready :)

2. opheliaWS

opheliaWS New Member

Sep 26, 2011
    hey iv been playing this game for awhile but i dont have many friends :( thus no gems, i play quite often and send gifts wheneevr posible so please add me!
    opheliaWS

3. Charlieyap

Charlieyap New Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Calgary
    Overall, I think your first island is quite organised. I particularly liked the 4 lamp posts and the portal in the center.

I think you can work on the 2 patches empty land near the center. You can try shifting the pavements around and add yellow trees. It may look better if you put the pavements around the habitats.

4. kris148

kris148 New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    Thx guys :3

Hai everyone thx for all the gems you guys have been sending me my current list to send gems to people is

Sept. 26
    DJz_MAMi09
    AzureSimkin
    Delorak

Sept. 27
    ergh99
    malteseluv
    ratsbyy

Sept. 28
    matrixprick
    M1dKn1ght253
    devilsorrow

Sept. 29
    xenotethsorcerer
    1337sandeh
    AbiAbbyAbi

Sept. 30
    chevysilveradokelly

Thanks again everyone for the gems ill send some out ASAP happy gaming everyone ^^ btw my gamecenter is kris148 same as my forum name if anyone wants to add me =p

5. Kinect4u

Kinect4u New Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Opheliaws thanks for the gem i just sent my last one to clown soon as it is open tommorow you are first on my send list also next 2 people to friend me and send me gem gets the other 2 spots tommorow

Thanks guys only need 4 more gems to upgrade my hatchery

Kinect4u

6. Kinect4u

Kinect4u New Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Thanks sergeantjax ill get you tommorow on next list need 3 more gems

7. sedahgc

sedahgc New Member

Sep 26, 2011
    add me :3, just started todai => Sedahgc on GC:)

8. Aronggiyar

Aronggiyar New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Thankss for the input. I think i'm gonna renov whole 1st island. After i get the third island. Cos right now dont have a place to move the building.

Btw. Thx for the one who gave me a gems. The list is really really long. It could be i give it back to u (if u give me now). I can return it after 5th oktober. So if u need ASAP pls exchange it with someone else. I tell u once again if my list shorter then now.

GC: aronggiyar

9. pantera1989m

pantera1989m New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    #1629 pantera1989m, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
    Hi everyone. I am still trying to breed all types :). The problem is I forgot which ones I got from breeding and which ones I bought, so it's taking a while. I am quite sure I bought some of the 25 gems ones.

Anyway thanks to everyone who has given me gems. I will repay you as soon as I can (I have a list). Once I repayed everyone I will start to give gems to the lower levels :). But as I stated before, I don't need gems anymore. It would be better to give them to someone in need.

I visited your island Aronggiyar. It is quite nice and you have the money to make it nicer too. However, at this point you would better focus on more dragons, breeding and XP. You are very close to level 16. Getting more visitors doesn't affect you in any way. But well done so far.

I also visited your island charlieyap. I remember when mine was like that :). Keep it up and invest into plant dragons if you spend a lot of time playing, fire dragons if you visit once every 2-3 hrs or earth dragons if you visit only once a day. You will make more money that way and can clear the rocks and trees and decorate as you wish. I know it's not easy. I was pretty lucky because I got a rainbow dragon (I wasn't even trying heh), and those generate a lot of money, however you're on the right track. You'll soon be level 15. Check your goals too. Some goals reward you very well.

If anyone wants to visit and comment on my islands, feel free to do so. I appreciate and enjoy any comments.

Cheers.

*Edit* I do have a strange problem though. I changed nothing after decorating this way. All I keep doing is adding or replacing dragons. However visitors are getting lower for some reason. My record is 192 visitors, however without changing anything, the maximum has fallen down to 168. Weird..

10. Foxtail2010

Foxtail2010 Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Design
    Somewhere else
    #1630 Foxtail2010, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
    Howdy

Just found this thread! Have to spend some time reading so I don't ask too many dumb questions. I'm only Lv 14. Guess I'll join the crowd and shamelessly ask for gifts - hint hint - I'm foxtail20 on GC, be my friend!

Phantom X - nice use of an island, "Gem Plz" lol

Foxtail20 (aka Foxy)

11. Dlhlv

Dlhlv New Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Add me

Hey guys. Add me on GC. DLHLV

12. Mr.Shabadoo

Mr.Shabadoo New Member

Sep 24, 2011
    Add Mr.Shabadoo

I keep a list of all that gift and will gift back. Note, gems are generally gifted in the evening.

BONUS - At the moment I am still just 1 gem short of a hatchery upgrade. The next person to send me a gem will get put on my list two days in a row. Two gems for the price of one!

Current List
    Sept. 26 - iawesome17, Aaronartica, ScampMC
    Sept. 27 - Adamm99, Krlincy, Sayhausd
    Sept. 28 - Spiffy Chick, Irvinedreams, Blastmeup
    Sept. 29 - shawnaaron, NewAimShip, hansley:)
    Sept. 30/Oct. 1 - pire dude, Arthradel, [OPEN - Double Gem Bonus]

13. Aronggiyar

Aronggiyar New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Thankss for the input pantera. Btw i just saw ur island. 1 question!! Why u dont have third island?? I thought we can buy third islan in lvl 16 or 17.

Yeahh thats right!!! Right now the problem for me is exp!! Haching the dragon or make food. Give exp. But uts realllyyy slowww!! Unbelieveble!! Now i'm focusing on mission. Really like to buy 3rd island..

PS: really nice island btw pantera. 1st island is Really green. 2nd island really rainbow. Because to be honest the rainbow dragon really caching my eye!! Hahaha...

14. opheliaWS

opheliaWS New Member

Sep 26, 2011
    i do not have a list of people to give gems to everyday, i only send gems to those who send to me
    add me!

15. pantera1989m

pantera1989m New Member

Sep 22, 2011
    I have 3 islands lol. The third one is where the colosseum is.

They are placed like this:
    1st- X X -2nd
    3rd- X

Keep at it. Easy ways to earn XP:
    1. Build Air Habitats. They reward very generously.
    2. Complete Goals.
    3. Clear rocks and stuff from islands.
    4. Use the 6 hrs or 24hrs method to create food.
    5. Breed, breed and breed.
    6. Buy and sell DragINNs. Instant build, they give 50,000 XP but you pay 50,000 coins per build/sell. Very expensive method. I used this to level from level 18 to 20. I wanted XP, islands were done and I had 30-40 million to spend :).

16. Taitai1999

Taitai1999 Active Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Thx!!!

Thx!!!! I worked really hard to do that. I like your park too. It just has too much unused space. It looks kinda empty. You could also add some decorations. Then it would be a bit better. Also try to put the potal either in the middle or on the side.

Overall I think it's nice but it could improve

Taitai1999

17. Xenotethesorcerer

Xenotethesorcerer New Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Salesman
    Madrid, Spain
    Huge Update on Xenotethesorcerer's gift list!

Hey there!

I'm finally at home, so I can answer your PM's. First of all, thanks a lot to all the gifters. I've finally mended the noobinesh of not saving gems for my nursery upgrade and I'm getting as much crossbreeds as I can from my Bright new shiny Nest! :)

On the other hand, I've been thinking of a way of not spamming this thread with updates on my friend gifts list. Then, inspired by this wonderful spreadsheet, i've come to the idea of doing one myself.

How? With my forum signature. Now if someone wants to know if I keep a correct track of his/her gift, can check it without me spamming here. I've pasted the link to my Spreadsheets of future gifts on my signature, here in the forum. If anyone wants to check, just click on the link after my post.

I say thanks again to the people who has helped me today. I'm quite happy (4 levels and 5 crossbreeds!). Also, I would like to apologize for my english. I know I suck at grammar. I just hope I'm able to get understood.

And, finally, a quote to Kris148.

Please, check the spelling of my nickname (I know it's huge, sorry! :eek:). It's Xenotethesorcerer.
    Anyway, thanks a lot for adding me to your gift list. I've done the same with mine.

See you all, good luck with your Dragonvales!

18. harrowill

harrowill New Member

Sep 24, 2011
    gems

I need 14 more gems to upgrade my incubator
    if you send some, ill send some right back at you :)
    GC name is harrowill

19. J.thizzle

J.thizzle New Member

Sep 24, 2011
    Hey Again everyone, current list for gems is:

9/27:
    JeeebeZ
    RandomD777
    Chaomast

9/28:
    Erinloveshorses9
    Stevekhor
    LordOtaku23

9/29:
    Ninja Predator Alex
    Sazziiii
    Rampaging rabit

9/30:
    Aaronarctica

As far the rainbow dragons going, still breeding the same level 10 firefly with the same level 9 seaweed, so far I've got:
    Flower x3
    Seaweed x3
    Swamp x1
    Poison x1
    Only interesting thing so far is I havnt took the time to breed a swamp yet so picking up a decent goal reward in half an hour or so, other than that still trying.

GC: J.thizzle

20. Ksjayhawks

Ksjayhawks Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Dragonvale how do you get slot of money and gems

Help me I'm only lv15 and have 150000 gold
    Plus no one gives me gems
    Name game center ksjayhawks99
    Is there a good way to earn gold