Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. eastcoast88

eastcoast88 New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    that's good thinking maybe the incubation time will show some hints lets go alphabetically i'll start at A you start at Z hopefully we figure this out before we meet in the middle

2. darren12

darren12 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Ok how alphabetically by dragon name? Also post ones that don't work

3. eastcoast88

eastcoast88 New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Ya by name and alright at the end of each day lets post the ones we've tried

4. shoikan

shoikan New Member

Sep 3, 2011
    Yea, I was pretty much doing that already I was wondering if there was anything else. I also make eggs and hatch them just to then sell.

5. darren12

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Ok really hoping for the update takes 10 tries just to get them to breed haha. Are we doing doubles?

6. darren12

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    I sometimes buy and sell the 100k decoration its 15 or 25k exp per and you get 50k back when you sell

7. shoikan

shoikan New Member

Sep 3, 2011
    I wish you could build more than one decoration at a time. Every time you plant it you have to navigate and find the item again to build multiples. It makes me sad :(

8. eastcoast88

eastcoast88 New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    I think maybe just go thru once and if we end up meeting in the middle with no results then we both just continue but I think it'll work on the first try like when combining water/fire for air it should work every time if its going to

9. Foogu

Foogu New Member

Sep 8, 2011
    Add me if you like, foogu on GC

Has anyone had a game crash where it looks like the screen is about to fizzle? Has only happened once but it was worrisome at the time.

10. Minikiss

Minikiss New Member

Sep 8, 2011
    testing

Hi, Iam a new member for this forum I start play dragonvale on my iPhone little addictive game slow but fun ...for the rainbow dragon Iam trying right now take the plant tree dragon to Breed with a fire element then the baby will come up of it will be breed with a ice element ....then again with the next element the trees dragon have already 2 element on him plant and earth hope it will work I let u know in couple days lol this is is long to wait for :( as for gem it is not fair that have only 3 gem to give ! If you want to add me ma name is minikiss

Ps: sorry for my English ima French

11. shoikan

shoikan New Member

Sep 3, 2011
    I still haven't experienced a crash on my iphone 4. I think I'm level 17 and I have three islands.

12. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    I haven't expierienced a crash yet either. Just a bit of lag when I was around lvl 10. No lag since and I'm lvl 18 now. So I'm guessing they fixed whatever the problem was.

13. Verifed

Verifed Member

Sep 8, 2011
    Im on and testing for rainbow. Add me Verifiedz

14. Verifed

Verifed Member

Sep 8, 2011
    Oh and what level do i get air dragons? Or how can i breed them? Im lvl 13 atm

15. shoikan

shoikan New Member

Sep 3, 2011
    I breed mine around level15. It was when I got the water dragon I was able to breed air.

16. hegora

hegora New Member

Sep 8, 2011
    maybe someone already noticed this and posted...

have u noticed when ur ready to try a new breeding, the egg and habitat become available in the market. so.. the rainbow dragon was available b4 the water and air ones . which makes me wonder if we only have to breed with the already available dragons... (plant, earth, fire, cold and lightning, with all the breedings they make between them)

(sorry for my poor english lol ^^ )

17. Verifed

Verifed Member

Sep 8, 2011
    but what did you use to breed it?

18. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Fire+water = air :)

19. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Has anyone had any problems with random floating dragons? I have a water dragon floating way out to the right of my islands...it's really weird.

20. Codex435

Codex435 New Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    Yes you have your water dragon breeding currently, it happened to me too