Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. lucic1769

lucic1769 New Member

Sep 7, 2011
    add me lucic1769

add me for dragonvale lucic1769 on game center

2. itstrott4u18

itstrott4u18 New Member

Sep 7, 2011
    love gifts

i like this game...its really intersecting one...

3. Drakynnan

Drakynnan New Member

Sep 7, 2011
    was anyone actually able to breed a rainbow dragon yet? i'm interested on how you do it...

feel free to add me, Drakynnan. I'm lonely:)

4. tomb_bfs

tomb_bfs Active Member

May 17, 2009
    Game Designer
    Boulder, CO
    Update soon...

Hey guys,
    Thanks for all of the feedback - it sounds like everyone is having a lot of fun with DragonVale! We have an update on it's way that addresses the slowdowns and crashes at the higher levels. Hopefully that should go away for everyone after updating (let us know if you still have issues and we'll get right on it). The update will also improve loading times, so there will be less waiting to get into your park. There will be a clearer display of how fast dragons accumulate cash in their info screen, and a number of other small improvements to the gameplay too. So keep your eyes out for the update and grab it right away when it goes live. Thanks for playing!

5. eastcoast88

eastcoast88 New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Dragoon61 has a rainbow dragon but I'm pretty sure he bought it. If he found a way to breed them the I'd like to congratulate him.

6. Dreagan

Dreagan New Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Plz add me and I will add u too :cool:

7. darren12

darren12 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    I havent tried for a rainbow but im guessing it includes the blazing dragon since it was purchasable with gems before we had the air dragon.

@devs can you confirm if the proper combination is bred that a rainbow will hatch 100%?

8. H1tchh1ker

H1tchh1ker New Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Just as a random thought (if this has already been posted before, I apologize, I went through the pages but I could have missed it).

Since the rainbow dragon is in essence a representation of all of the elements (Air, water, earth, plant, fire, thunder and ice). What would happen if we are able to breed dragons that represent all of these elements?

example:

If we cross fire with ice, we get a "fire/ice" dragon. Then breed this with a "water/earth" dragon to get a dragon that represents "fire/ice/water/earth". And keep on going until all of the elements are mixed. (hope this makes sense).

I just started so I dont know what can breed with what (aside from what eastcoat posted earlier), so I dont know if what I proposing is even feasible.

Anywho, just a thought.

Also, Please add me: h1tchh1k3r

9. Bones2375

Bones2375 New Member

Sep 6, 2011
    Ok this is probobaly a stupid question but can you breed dragons that you cannot yet see in the store even though you have the prerequisites?

10. Espersrocsox

Espersrocsox New Member

Sep 8, 2011
    Need some friends :D

Hey guys O: Add MinchinJay please. I'd like some more friends :D Anyone have anymore incite on the notorious Rainbow Dragon?

11. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    It could be something simple like that. Would be rather weird though since that really just represents two different elements (fire + water). At least the sonic is fire, water, and electric. Has anyone tried breeding a moss and cold dragon? If those two could breed a unique new dragon, that would technically cover all the basic elements.

On that subject, has anyone had any UNIQUE results from breeding two hybrid dragons?

ps. I'm homieomey on GC. I added a few of you, might not have known who I was.

12. Lunatyk

Lunatyk New Member

Sep 8, 2011
    DragonVale

I fond out Thatcher breeding a fire and a water dragon gives the air dragon, still searching a way to get a rainbow dragon....
    Add me m'y GC is lunatyk.

13. KyeKoala

KyeKoala New Member

Sep 8, 2011
    New to DragonVale

I'm relatively new to the game (level 12). I could use some GC friends to gift / get gifts. My GC name is KyeKoala. I'm starting to run into some breeding problems and so far the threads on here have been very helpful. :)

14. darren12

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    I'm not sure if there are any dragons that can be bred tht arent shown. Reason beinf is the achievement for hatching one of every dragon is worth 26 points and there are 26 dragons there, including the rainbow.

15. eastcoast88

eastcoast88 New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    I agree 26 points for 26 dragons. So far while combining hybrids I tend to either one of the 2 or a dragon using there elements eg. Water/earth+cold/electric= ice (cold/water)

16. Cocobaa

Cocobaa Member

Sep 3, 2011
    #116 Cocobaa, Sep 8, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2011
    Confused

I got quite a few gifts today not sure who they all were Ive got These people who sent them if your not here and sent a message today tell me

Omeloon
    Chefkitten
    Darren12
    Cparentsk
    Virasfusion
    Eastcoast
    Handz
    Mitchjava
    Annx07
    Krimdidles
    Peanutfarm
    Bijufujiwara
    Bone
    minimee
    Patric
    Poppa Zeus

17. eastcoast88

eastcoast88 New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    rainbow

just tried to get a rainbow by putting:

(blaze+ice)+(moss+firefly) i got:
    snow poison i got:
    blaze :confused:

My reasoning was if you look at the rainbow in the shop the colours go red purple blue light blue green brown yellow red, therefore i thought the above would work..

I'm now assuming it has to be a combination of the hybrids and i will start systematically going through all 171 hybrid combos not including the combos containing hybrid/original....306 total...i'm gonna need a lot of gems people lol

18. darren12

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Ok eastcoast ill help too what end do u wanna start from? I tried blazing and mud, blazing and storm already. My best guess is blazing crystal as crystal is 24hr vs 48hr rainbow

19. shoikan

shoikan New Member

Sep 3, 2011
    So now that I have 16million+ gold/coins what can I seriously do with it?

Any logical ways to convert it into XP as it would be nice to hit the supposed lvl20 cap?

20. eastcoast88

eastcoast88 New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    what i do is buy air habitats 500k xp every 8 hours each so buy all you can n sell n buy again every 8 hours and always buy the 75k gold food other then that gold is useless