Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. JSnoek

JSnoek New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Please guys I need just one gem to upgrade my hatchery! I have one gift left, the first to gift me will receive it. My gc is JSnoek

2. JSnoek

JSnoek New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Ok got my last gem thanks guys!

3. thekeyman672

thekeyman672 New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    So apparently there is a limit to how many names are displayed in a gift notification. Idk how many gifted me last night. So whoever did, please tell me through a Private message or through AIM (thekeyman672).

4. l1ght2dark

l1ght2dark New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    gifting

gifting anyone who gifts me :)

5. araziza

araziza Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    next two people to add & gift me (araziza) i will gift back.

6. thekeyman672

thekeyman672 New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Lol, I may have to do the same. I realized it will take about an hr just to downsize the list in one shot. >_< internet connection speed will make little difference in loading speeds.

So I will start now and check in Dragonvale if anyone gifted during breaks.

7. ringswraith

ringswraith Active Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Yes, but then you're unable to give all of those 8 friends a crystal back, now can you? Maybe you'll get the first three now, the next three tomorrow...

In the meantime, some will be getting lots of crystals while others aren't getting as much.

It's about being fair and consistent- plus it's easier to remember just three names to gift. I'd rather get a reliable 3 gems per day than 8 now, none tomorrow, maybe 2 the next day...

Meanwhile, I'm still looking for others to set up a group like this. Those interested please PM me. I'm not that far into the game (just hatched cold and tree dragons).

Lastly, while I'm here, is there any reason to upgrade your treat farms? I know they produce more, but the cost in gold doesn't seem worth it (the cost to produce those treats, that is).

8. theshag500123

theshag500123 New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    #1108 theshag500123, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
    This is kimmie500123 sorry took so long to post activation email went to spam. I will try to regift those who gift me as quick as i can this 3gem limit sucks. add me kimmie500123

9. marissalynn

marissalynn New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    When I woke up today - the game said I received gems from the following four people and "others" - if you sent me a gem and aren't one of the following four people, let me know...I had no gems yesterday, and now have six - so there were two people it didn't tell me about.

Mitsuki86
    Polaak88
    anders8891
    brrrandon_

10. Peanutfarm

Peanutfarm New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    law of large numbers will prevail. Upgrading treat farms only makes sense if you are away for long. It costs less to go with the smallest harvest.

11. Magicca

Magicca Active Member

Sep 12, 2011
    Please add us
    Magicca
    LicheMoi

12. Nduttons

Nduttons New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Add me please

GC: nduttons
    Generous with my gifts!
    Add my gamecenter Id for dragonvale

13. Jhavlik

Jhavlik New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    #1113 Jhavlik, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
    Please add me, my ID is JPHAVLIK. You gift me, I will gift you right back. I am always checking my game, so I will give you a fast response!

14. ar_mack

ar_mack New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    hey everyone. I'm fairly new to GameCentre and would love to add some of you to my gift giving cycle. My GC is ar_mack

I'm level 17 and have most of they dragons but am still after the elusive Rainbow dragon.

Does anyone have any insight as to whether it'll be possible to upgrade your breeding den at higher levels?

15. pingithefrosty

May 10, 2009
    add me I am pingithefrosty
    ps: I am generous

16. Emmi

Emmi New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Hey everyone,

I have 2 gems ready for the first 2 people to send me a gem. Should you happen to be number 3 or 4, you'll get one tomorrow! I always return the favour.

My GC is: emmiv88

17. Peanutfarm

Peanutfarm New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Rainbow dragon

I'm yet to breed one, but many of my GC friends have them and I noticed they float everywhere! Kind of neat.

Also, did you notice that mud dragon's tongue is rainbow-y and that blazing dragon's too? I don't buy randomness. Computers don't do anything random. There is a certain "breeding line".

18. marissalynn

marissalynn New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Hey everyone,

I was wondering if some of you could add my brother. He only has one friend - me. I could make it through my re-gift list quicker if he had other people gifting him. With only having me as a friend, I have to give him a gift every day...otherwise he'd get none. Which leaves me only two gifts to give away every day.

his GC id is : holydado

Please add him, but only add him if you are someone who doesn't have a lot of friends, and can gift him often - he'll return the favor. he's shy..which is why he didn't come here and ask himself. Thanks

I feel bad..he's level 14 and only has one nursery - and still has to wait 7 days for my 1 gift a day before he can upgrade it, cause he only has 3 gems.

Anyone who could help him out would be greatly appreciated.

19. kurtg86

kurtg86 New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    add me please :)

KurtG86

20. fruitginga

fruitginga New Member

Sep 20, 2011
    If anyone wants to add me, my GC username is fruitginga. I started a few days ago and could really use some crystals. Thanks!