Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. eastcoast88

eastcoast88 New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    I'm selling sonic dragons read previous posts it'll show you more about it

NOTE: Just a warning for everyone thats gonna start doing this i noticed major slowing in the game and even crashes once i hit 40M I've sold everything but the basics and am still slowed so I think the more money you have the slower the game will get. Hopefully this is fixed soon..

also anyone that adds me will get accepted asap but my game is glitchy from all the money so it might take a little bit

2. darren12

darren12 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada

Wow thanks for the strategy worked out great. It will save me alot of time instead of spending 3hrs visiting friends for 500k lol

3. Cocobaa

Cocobaa Member

Sep 3, 2011
    Lvl10 dragon

Just found out it's useless to lvl dragon to lvl ten nothin changes

4. Codex435

Codex435 New Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    Does it sale value potentially go up? If not then aside from getting them to level 4 to be able to breed there's no point at all then

5. eastcoast88

eastcoast88 New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    nothing changes at all it's better just to stay at lvl 4

6. darren12

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Yeah you might get money a slight bit faster for a higher level but the only difference other than than is the dragon becomes an adult at lvl 7 and grows a bit more

7. Tuhrets

Tuhrets New Member

Sep 6, 2011
    Amazing friend

Hey, if anyone wants to add me for DragonVale here is my GC: jericok13. Add me and trust me. I'm ALWAYS on and I'll be sending my friends gifts the time. I'm level 14 on DragonVale and I'm rich! Lol so if anyone needs me, I'm there !! Trust me !! Aha add me have fun, oh and actuelly I have 2 accounts, so double the money people !!!!!!

Jericok13
    Dihsease
    /\
    my gamecenter names!

Add me !!!!

8. Bones2375

Bones2375 New Member

Sep 6, 2011
    Hey add me Bones2375 I play alot

9. WyldChar

WyldChar New Member

Sep 6, 2011
    You can add me new to this like to meet ppl all over name is WyldChar always playing as well

10. B3lal

B3lal New Member

Sep 6, 2011
    Hello

Does anyone know how to get the crystal dragon I'm level 13 , no matter what I way I bread them i get the quake I can't seem to find out how to get it..... Any help ??? :confused:

11. Matterdhyn

Matterdhyn New Member

Sep 6, 2011
    Eastcoast88!!!!

Omfg!! Are you f*ckin serious!! I just added you on game center and we have the same name!!! Holy sh!t!!! I can't believe this!! Matthew hynes!!!

12. ep1d0se

ep1d0se New Member

Aug 31, 2011
    once again, add me, ep1d0se, ive got gifts to give!

13. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    You're supposed to make the lightning dragon your "Dragon #1" and the Earth Dragon your "Dragon #2." Sorry if you already tried this because I'm pretty sure I had similar bad luck with the flower dragon. I guess you just have to keep trying.

14. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    I can't wait for the water habitat, some of you have some pretty hilarious dragons chilling in the water habitats.

I'm still debating whether or not I want to delete all my rocks and trees, I kind of like them as decorations. It's too bad you can't move them around.

15. Cocobaa

Cocobaa Member

Sep 3, 2011
    Friends

Hey I have 56 dragon vale friends I need to get rid of some friends so send me a gift tomorrow or be deleted cuz I can't think of any other way if you have tell me otherwise ya that's what I'm doing to do..... O ya if you are rank 5 on my list or higher you stay no matter what so eastcoast ,bakkcus, handzz14, beezer, elarial I won't delete you

16. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    sent you one a few hours ago, i think

17. Cocobaa

Cocobaa Member

Sep 3, 2011
    Ok

Ok I'll take your work for it omeelon

18. darren12

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    #98 darren12, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
    Sent you one coco but i think ill be in your top 5 by the end of the day anyhow :p

19. eastcoast88

eastcoast88 New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    That's cool I got a cousin in Nfld with the same name but I haven't seen him since I was six so 17 years lol

20. eastcoast88

eastcoast88 New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Wow somebody bought a shit load of gems lol if they use them all on sonic dragons then they'll be 2-3x more gold than me won't say who :p don't steal #1 I don't wanna change my tag :(