Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. falcnor

falcnor New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    #961 falcnor, Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
    So added a few people via GC and they don't show up in my list of friends on DV. Any suggestions?
    I've logged off both DV and GC to no avail.

Thanks!

GC: falcnor

EDIT: Nevermind they just aren't in any order now. Before new accepted friends were put at the bottom of the list. A sortable list would be nice.

2. falcnor

falcnor New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    You get a value based on island level and stuff in it. For each of your friends, 3 hats appear every 24 hours (I think it's every 24) and it's cash you get. Nothing is being stolen from the other player.

Just added you on GC as well. :D

3. ilStugots

ilStugots Well-Known Member

May 27, 2009
    GC: jerkstore77

4. decalto

decalto New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Alright added some more of you guys on here, and thank you ashley65420 and crazynesky for the gems! I'll send you guys gems tomorrow because I had already sent my 3 for today.

ID: Decalto add me folks, I'll give you guys gems as I go down the list but if you guys give me gems first I'll move you up to another list! Which is a good thing =P

5. Enzo3254

Enzo3254 New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    GC: Enzo3254

Hey guys, just like to say thanks for the gems I've ran out for today so I'll get back to you. First 3 people who send me gems will get them back that day as I've noted down who is sending me them, thanks. Please add Enzo3254

6. Jo.

Jo. Well-Known Member

May 30, 2009
    My earth habitat has no way of upgrading. I have the basic level 1 earth habitat and it wont let me upgrade. Anyone know why this is? Or can I upgrade it later o_O?

7. falcnor

falcnor New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    Are you level 12?

8. Drakynnan

Drakynnan New Member

Sep 7, 2011
    I just hatched my recently breeded rainbow dragon.
    Come visit my island if you want to take a look at it!

I am so happy now ^^

9. Jo.

Jo. Well-Known Member

May 30, 2009
    Nope Im level 9.

10. nguyen$

nguyen$ New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    @knutty
    That's is your Gold for visit per day. Dont worry. Just look the Friend's Gold on the top bar. It's not change. :)

11. falcnor

falcnor New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    You have to be level 12 to upgrade / buy a large earth habitat.

12. eternalslash

eternalslash New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    As i've mentioned before... people who wanna earn some quick cash can add me and visit me... its just a method i found out on my own (so dont flame me :p) and if anyone has any better ideas pls share them ^^

1) Just build as many large plant habitats as you can spare
    2) start hatching plant dragon eggs (15sec)
    3) fill every single large plant habitat with plant dragons
    4) Feed them to lvl 4 and stop there. It's more than enough
    5) Those who unlocked it can add a Plant Boost Building
    6) Every 2mins or so check back and harvest all your cash
    7) Repeat until desired amount of money or bored then sell the dragons and habitats
    8) Enjoy ^^

Im currently lvl 13 with nearly 650K gold. Im getting an estimated 2.8K gold per one and a half mins or so (5 large plant habitats is all i can spare T.T). I am not a gold or gem buyer ^^

13. Mitsuki86

Mitsuki86 New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    #973 Mitsuki86, Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2011

I'm also doing this!

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpost.php?p=1921375&postcount=841

Though the only difference is that I'm only looking for 7 dedicated players, because I want them to receive gems at least 3x a week, vice versa. So many players have gifted me ever since I posted that yesterday, though I'm looking to see if someone will gift me 3x this week. I'll keep a record of it, and by the time the week ends, I'll choose the 7 players (might be 10 depending if there's more than I expected) that have been dedicated to my Buddy System idea.

After that, I will start deleting other players. =/ Not to be mean or anything, but because I'd feel bad if other players not on my list, start giving me gems and I can't return the favor because I'm already focused on my Buddy System. So if I delete players, I'm so sorry...but I think I'd be doing all of us a favor so that you can send your gems to someone who may gift one back. Though I appreciate the gems I may receive from other players, I'd still feel bad about it, so I'd rather delete some people rather than mislead anyone. =/

14. falcnor

falcnor New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    What's the strategy on the colosseum?
    If it shows cold or opposing?
    Altered's spreadsheet doesn't have info on this. Let's get some discussion inn it.

15. snapdragon87

snapdragon87 New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Hi, so i am having problems getting in the game. I am so addicted to it now lol Anyone ever have this happen to them? it says "We're Sorry!" The game had an internet error and will now reload. We have been notified about the problem." I have closed all my other apps. any input would be great :) thanks!

16. Angelinek

Angelinek New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Hi I just started playing dragonvale a few days ago. Please add me as a friend, user name, Angelinek. Thanks

17. thekeyman672

thekeyman672 New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Since clicking on party hats gives money to both you and the other person, why not visit as many parks as possible to gain extra dragon cash?

The amount given to you is dependent on your lvl. Same applies to the park's owner.

Being lvl 20, you gain 4k per hat.

Btw, the leaderboards have been ruined by hackers and rich people >.>

18. Mjc-75

Mjc-75 New Member

Sep 19, 2011
    Good work, I am about to start the quest for the ellusive rainbow dragon. Don't like to beg but I would appreciate a few gems, stupidly squandered them early on so I only have one incubator. Feel free to add me. GC: mjc-75

19. thekeyman672

thekeyman672 New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Once you have that cash, build as many farms and make some food. Then eventually get all of your plant dragons to lvl 10.
    Also build a plant booster.

If you're lvl 20, you have gain 20k+ every 56.4 seconds with 18 large plant habitats (of course you have to constantly be watching your habitats income every 56.4 seconds.

20. Jo.

Jo. Well-Known Member

May 30, 2009
    where do you get a plant boost building?