Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Mitsuki86

Mitsuki86 New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    #841 Mitsuki86, Sep 18, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
    GEMS

Alright, let's face it. With so many players we're adding on a daily basis, chances are...I won't be able to send gems to everyone in my list. If I distribute it evenly to every single one, it might take a few weeks, maybe even a month before I can complete a cycle. Players may then think I'm neglecting them...which would certainly be the case, but not intentionally. :D

So I came up with an idea to ensure that I will be sending gems to certain people, and that I am ensured I will be receiving one back as well. Because again, let's face it - sometimes I'll send gems to Friend A, hoping to receive one back. Well, Friend A may have already used up the gem, leaving me empty-handed. Vice-versa. Understandable, yes?

BUDDY SYSTEM

GameCenter ID: Mitsuki86

I will be creating a note on my iPod, listing the people that have sent me gems at least 3x this upcoming week. If you meet this criteria, you will qualify and I'll put you in my Buddy System list. (I'll update my GameCenter status and list those players). I'm hoping to gain a limit of 7 dedicated players. (Maybe even 10 players, but I want to start out with 7 players for a few weeks.) I want to keep the number low so that I can give them gems a few times a week (it won't be on a daily basis, but at least 3 times a week), in oppose to one gem every few weeks. This is the only way I can be fair to those people that have given me gems. Distributing gems to everyone on my list just won't work for me, and that's the honest truth. =/

I may give a gem to a random player in my list per week, but for the most part, I will mostly focus on my Buddy System players. :) If you do make it on the list, I expect a good deal with you. ^_^

Again, main reason I'm doing this is because I can't rely on players saying they will give gems if I give them gems. xD I'll never know if I will receive one back or not, so hopefully with this system in place, I'll be able to organize my list of players a bit.

2. Danny:P

Danny:P New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Add us hehe

We will give you gems if you give us gems!!

GC: DFR123 and greenT55 :D

3. Hazydazy

Hazydazy New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    rainbow attempts

air+storm = no
    blazing + crystal = no
    crystal + blazing = no
    blazing + storm = no

any other suggestions are welcome. Sadly running out of patience :'-(.

I love this game ALOT. But, generally, when I run into something like this I stop playing for a while. Not something I want to do. I wish there was a way to cancel breeding so I don't have to wait another 8 hours to try again. I'm trying to save my gems from hatchery upgrade # 2.

P.S. I am sorry to anyone kind enough to send me gems. I have been trying to move down my friend list 3 at a time. which is proving ineffective. i think a limit of gifting based on level would be a great update.

4. Majestiko

Majestiko New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    I'm a daily player, and i need gems. I'll sent to anyone who sents (not many ppl do). Add me! GC name: Majestiko

5. mario

mario New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    gems/friends

hey guys/galz I neeeed gems and friends add me,mario

6. taiki022

taiki022 New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    :D

please add me TAIKI022 thank you :) ;)

7. Batmobill

Batmobill New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Allo

Hey let's exchange gems. :c) Username: batmobill

8. Mr.Cool Shui

Mr.Cool Shui New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    please add me Mr.Cool Shui, I need gem and gift in return , thanks

9. hunter-slayer

hunter-slayer New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Hey everybody. I like dragonvale and is appreciate it if someone sent me some stuff, money, gems, whatever :) my user name is the same as my forum name: hunter-slayer

Hunter-slayer

10. fishes808

fishes808 New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    add flare808. will be playing daily, so add me

11. Mitsuki86

Mitsuki86 New Member

Sep 18, 2011

See this is the reason why I made my own Buddy System list. :( I feel bad for not returning gems to other players. So by implementing the idea (which I'm hoping to be effective), I'd be able to get a general idea of the few players that are willing to actually make a "gem exchange".

12. alteredfrog

alteredfrog Member

Sep 14, 2011
    There is no combination that is guaranteed to produce a rainbow dragon 100%. Some people have had success with these combinations before but they also tried many times, others have tried and had no luck. So you have to continue breeding dragons and cross your fingers.

Using the links in my sig people have reported their successes breeding rainbow dragons but there haven't been enough yet to find a pattern except to say it appear completely random and with low probability.

Good luck with your breeding

13. alteredfrog

alteredfrog Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Rainbow theory

I wonder, those that have had managed to breed a rainbow dragon, did you manage to breed and hatch every other type of dragon before you got a rainbow dragon?

So did you hatch the 25 other dragons before you got a rainbow dragon or were you missing some?

I've added the question to the Rainbow dragon questionnaire for my worksheets, maybe we will find a pattern

14. Choobies

Choobies New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Add me on GC!

ChoobiesX

15. Lavender Flower

Lavender Flower New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Add us

We try to send gems to different people each day.

Lomo0208 & elmo0629

16. Shanarra01

Shanarra01 New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Neato

Hi all - just joined & am learning the ropes. Def like the game & would very much appreciate any gifts you can send my way if you have spares ;) not sure abt the whole paying for gems thing, so pls don't send me any, I'm not sure I can respond in kind :/ Anyway, pls add me - GC shanarra01 - if you can. Thx!!

17. wildgrind

wildgrind New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    loving this game... add me... wildgrind... i will make sure to send you a gift daily if you do the same!

18. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Lol I asked the same thing like 20 pages ago, but it got buried with add me posts before anyone could see it :p

19. marissalynn

marissalynn New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Hi,

I'm trying to make a rainbow dragon too - and am attempting everyone's combinations listed here.

But I haven't been able to upgrade my nursery at all - because I don't have any friends who play...so I'm really hurting with only 1 egg to work with. So please add me: dianarosem19 - and I will gift anyone who gifts me. Thanks.

20. marissalynn

marissalynn New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    shanarra - you don't have to buy gems to gift gems, and you don't have to have gems to gift them... you just get to give 3 gems away every day...even if you don't have any. :)