Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. falcnor

falcnor New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    #601 falcnor, Sep 17, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
    Anyone kind enough to send me 2 gems. I didn't upgrade the hatchery like I should have!
    GC:falcnor
    Anyone who wants to add me as a friend is more than welcome to. Once the next island comes online I'll be breeding to give away.

Edit: thank you ancientdonut! 1 more to go!
    Got my gems thanks all.
    Any hints tips on making the most of a casual gamer island?

2. munchykini

munchykini New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    hi guys im new to this game. please add me at munchykini please! thanks!

3. WanderingWillow

Sep 15, 2011
    We can't give dragons to other players. Later today I should be able to send you one gem. (can only give 1 gem to each friend)

4. elianthos

elianthos New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Hey, I added some of you and sent gems! And I also received one from AnsoS (i'm repaying tomorrow!).

So... add me if you please, my GC nick is: elianthos

And... does anybody know how to make money faster? I'm quite slow, but I've got eleven dragons in different habitats.:confused:

5. Shawn-Liam

Shawn-Liam New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Rainbow Dragons

I've been trying for the rainbow dragon for a couple of weeks now and haven't had any luck. I tried lots of combos. I don't understand how some people have managed to get more than 1, unless they are spending a fortune or found some trick. Every time I visit Dragoon61 he seems to have another rainbow dragon in his park. He currently has 3 rainbow dragons plus he has a rainbow egg in his hatchery, not to memtion over a thousand gems. Is that even possible without spending real $$$?

Anyway, add me on GC I'm Shawn-Liam

6. WanderingWillow

Sep 15, 2011
    I don't know for sure but I think once you get two you can breed them for more. Some people just get lucky or they're bored millionaires ;).

7. selidor

selidor Member

Oct 20, 2010
    2D Artist
    UK
    I started playing it today, my Game Center nick is selidor. Feel free to add me!

8. Miraculex

Miraculex New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Upgrade nursery

I started playing à few days ago and im quite active in breeding and growing eggs.
    So now im looking to upgrade my nursery.
    Can Some people help me out? i Will send gifts back when i can.
    My Nick is miraculex on gc.

9. oscar2229

oscar2229 New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    My 6 year old newbie

My son has been playing for a week or so and is addicted. I NEED SOME HELP PLEASE!!! :eek:

Is there ANY way to get gems without buying them? I am not spending money for him to buy a dragon but he is desperate for an Air dragon. Is there any way to breed one? :confused:

He was a little hasty with things in the beginning and spent all his gems to have his eggs hatch faster and now has none left.

ANY help would be MUCH appreciated! :D

Signed,
    A mom going crazy!

10. Motte

Motte New Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Feel free to add me: Mottschi

11. xbtran

xbtran Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    You can get gems by adding others on GameCenter, and hope to the best they send you one. A bunch of players have posted their GameCenter tags on this board, and you can post your sons as well. I've got about 200 gems just from other players sending me them!

And also, Air Dragon is produced by breeding Water and Fire. Its been said in this thread a number of times.

12. adamandamanda

adamandamanda New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Add me: Adamandamanda

Still figuring things out and it seems like I should have upgraded my nursery but I used 1 gem to speed something up. If I could get 1 gem from someone it would be awesome.

13. WeirdTigger27

WeirdTigger27 New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    #613 WeirdTigger27, Sep 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2012

14. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Just wondering...those who have rainbow dragon, did you have every other goal done first?

There's definitely a hack out for gems...I doubt anyone is dumb enough to spend like thousands of dollars, just to get their park value over 2 billion...

15. Karin1946

Karin1946 Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Retired
    Vancouver BC
    I would like to give you a gem, but have no clue , how to, YET. Was hoping there would be a "how to play" direction somewhere? seems younger people understand these games better than me (65 year old woman). How can I THANK the ones who has been kind enough to give me gems? Please add me to your friend list. Greetings Karin1946 in Vancouver BC

16. 0v3rk177

0v3rk177 New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Add me my GC name is 0v3rk177 i need gems and will gift

17. JulianAlv

JulianAlv New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Add me too!! Name is JulianAlv! :D I will gift!!

18. Caleb87

Caleb87 New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Add me as well!

Add me please, the name is Airox87. Thanks.

19. Crysi06

Crysi06 New Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Game center UN

Crysi06 -- please add me! :)

20. crul2bkind

crul2bkind Member

Jan 1, 2011
    new to game

just downloaded this today. please add me: crul2bkind