Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Dave01Strider

Dave01Strider New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    10 is the maximum level. Not sure what your second question is asking.

2. Lao-shu

Lao-shu Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    #42 Lao-shu, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
    Yeah, my iPad is completely up to date, and so is my 64GB iPod Touch 4th gen--I have just given it a try on that, as well, and it is still crashing badly. It was fine up through level 10, or so--virtually no crashes at all. It started having occasional problems around level 12, and has become progressively worse since then, no matter what I do. I'll try reporting the bug to the developer.

Just to update that: I did e-mail the developer, and someone got right back to me and asked for the crash logs, so hopefully, they will be able to fix whatever the problem is. Seems like they are on the ball!

3. Avinsara

Avinsara New Member

Sep 4, 2011
    I'm wondering if all of the food gives the same effect - meaning do the zazzleberries fill the dragons the same as the pumpkins or mushrooms? The reason I ask is because the zazzleberries are cheaper And quicker to grow than the mushrooms in price per unit terms... If that makes sense, lol

I hope they can help you with the crashing issue! Keep us posted :)

4. Lao-shu

Lao-shu Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah, all the food has the same effect--after it's finished growing, it just becomes "food"--you can't tell how much of it is zazzleberries, blushrooms, or whatever. BUT, the higher-priced ones seem to give you better experience value for coins, though NOT higher food value, when they have finished growing.

5. darren12

darren12 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Basically you will get more food if you are around playing more often. And in this game you get 1xp per dollar spent on everything you buy so you lvl up faster if you play more often buying food

6. eastcoast88

eastcoast88 New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    you get 125000xp if you get the $75000 food

7. darren12

darren12 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Oh lol ive never bought a 75k food yet

8. eastcoast88

eastcoast88 New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Ya they extra xp makes up for the insane amount of food lost when you're buying the higher tier food

9. Nato4eyes

Nato4eyes New Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Anyone know how to get the rainbow dragon yet?
    Anyway if you wanna add me I am Nato4eyes ^^

10. xbtran

xbtran Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Oh wow. I've been looking everywhere for people to play this game. This thread got a lot of posts since I last checked it. All of you guys are so far!

I've been leisurely playing this game, and just finished building the Plant Boost. I'm just wondering, can anyone confirm if the negative effects apply to hybrids? As in, would my Mountain Dragon produce 20% less money?

11. eastcoast88

eastcoast88 New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    As far as i can tell the negative effects do seem to effect hybrids

12. Cocobaa

Cocobaa Member

Sep 3, 2011
    #52 Cocobaa, Sep 5, 2011
    I have answers

Ok first to get a certain dragon you do this...... Go in to shop and look at that dragon it will show to elements such as the tree which has a plant element then earth so take your plant dragon as first dragon to breed and as second take your earth dragon, flower dragon = fire dragon first (or any dragon with fire as first element and the plant dragon (or any dragon with plant as first element. Etc

Next to get your friends on to your actual game (if your running a ipod4 ipad2 and not sure about I iPhone just double click and exit out of the game and then go back in.

if anyone needs help just ask

13. Cocobaa

Cocobaa Member

Sep 3, 2011
    It doesnt effect your rate of money just effects colluseum I checked when I got the plant boost

14. eastcoast88

eastcoast88 New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    That works most of the time but not all I thought that too but I can't get moss dragon and I've tried it both ways multiple time but all I get are tree maybe it's just me though.

15. Codex435

Codex435 New Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    Anyone who I missed trying to add, add me gc: codex435
    I'm currently trying mix breeds to then breed their baby's for rainbow

Have a fire/plant going at it with cold/earth gotta wait 14 hours I think it said so it's a crazy high amount of time

16. Codex435

Codex435 New Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    If you look at the achievements, for those who have bred dragons and didn't get breeder then contact a dev as it should be just after any two breed

In regards to the rainbow it's achievement is titled "All the ..." which could be a subtle hint of all the dragons.

Which makes me believe it will be all the none two types which are fire, plant, earth, cold etc need to breed each with one that's compatible so u get their babies and you just keep working down so like fire with plant to make a fire/plant dragon, earth and cold to make a earth/cold baby and so on with the rest

Then take the fire/plant and the earth/cold to make _____. Dunno what it makes as I'm currently doing this to figure it out

17. Codex435

Codex435 New Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    Another thing that leads me to thin that this is the way is the habitat itself

In the market place go to habitats and in the bottom right click to see just one type of habitat, the rainbow habitat counts as everytime of habitat so therefore the dragon must be everytime of dragon, I think it's just mixing those 7 types of dragons.

18. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    #58 Gdtn, Sep 5, 2011
    Hey you guys can add me too, Gdtn :) I've added most of you on here already, maybe missed 1 or two.

Ps I usually give a gift back to those who have gifted me. I believe I've gifted wacked mangos a few times already :)

@Eastcoast88...what lvl do you get the 3rd island? 15 I assume? And just wondering, have you spent real money on this game? Last night you had 18m and I checked this morning and you now have like 32m..thought maybe you found a glitch? Lol :p... Oh thought I'd mention that your islands don't crash for me either. I've found sometimes when I'm on my island it really starts to slow down and the menus come up really slow, but I just close out and restart the app and that fixes it :)

19. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    @dave01strider.. Thanks for the gift! I haven't got a gift to give right now. So I owe you one :)

20. shoikan

shoikan New Member

Sep 3, 2011
    I kind of wish there wasn't a restriction on how many gifts I can send a day. That way everyone on my friends list could get a gift every 24 hours.