Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Taeles here :)

This game rocks :)

2. GexMole

GexMole New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    #502 GexMole, Sep 16, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
    Hello !

Add me, my GC is GexMole

3. Rai-Dragneel

Rai-Dragneel New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    just sent you a request in game center. i'm ride the natsu

4. Verifed

Verifed Member

Sep 8, 2011
    add me please? Verified

5. Peanutfarm

Peanutfarm New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Hybrids!

Just figured something out. When breeding two hybrid dragons with a common element, this common element will be first and the first element of the first dragon will be the next element in the new dragon!

Tree+Lava. Tree = plant + earth. Lava = fire + earth. New dragon earth + plant!!! Moss dragon!!!

Rainbow is light going through a glassy surface. We need a dominating water and light. So need to trace hybrids like that. Someone here had a spreadsheet.

6. GcMartini

GcMartini New Member

Sep 14, 2011
    All add me on GC. Name is gcmartini.

7. WanderingWillow

Sep 15, 2011
    I tried adding you but it won't let me. I'm Serene Dragon on GC.

8. Drakynnan

Drakynnan New Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Rainbow!!!

I think I just got the rainbow dragon!
    the breeding time says 01:23:59:57
    I think that adds up to 48 hours, right?
    just keep watch on my island for the next few days to see what happens...

ps - the combination i used was seaweed + firefly
    after many failed attempts with:
    blazing + crystal
    swamp + firefly and so on

I Is Happy Now:D

9. WanderingWillow

Sep 15, 2011
    Wow! Congrats! I'll try seaweed and firefly when I get higher. What lvl were your dragons?

10. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Well, people have officially ruined the leaderboards for me. There's too many people that drop loads of money on this game. Some guy came from no where and somehow his park value is over 1 billion...I'm not going to even try to keep up anymore. I went from place 70 to almost out the top 100. Either there is a hack where you can unlimited amounts of gems (kinda like tiny tower, if anyone has played that) or people just have way too much extra money to spend.

11. shoikan

shoikan New Member

Sep 3, 2011
    I was around rank 3 for a little bit then I saw a few ppl out of no where with 400M and then the 1'000M kinda killed it for me.

12. FingersD

FingersD Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Ya... Weirdness here too... I've been dropping like a rock, tho the strange bit is that my value hasn't changed in days despite making it up to 19th level....
    Any clue what matters and not in the ranking ? Level doesn't seem to matter :(

F.

13. themusicwoman

themusicwoman New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    Hi, DragonVale addicts :)

Hey, have added some of you. Thanks for the gifts. I'm themusicwoman. Feel free to add me if you want.

Trying to breed my seaweed dragon. Any pointers?

14. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Seaweed is Water + Plant so in that order you should get one right away.

15. Piscinarii

Mar 20, 2010
    Leaderboards are always misleading in a game where microtransaction can quickly swing the game. I have been just playing for the achievements and the goals to keep me entertained. It's hard to compete when you can burn crystals.

Maybe they will change up the leaderboards a bit reward people with effort of park design, dragons in the park, etc. Just some ideas out there, cause park value really isn't value as so much as it is how much time we spent clicking on money have we made?

16. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    I wish it was level, lol. Im pretty sure I was 2nd to lvl 20... I'm pretty sure just the amount of money you have makes your park value go up. So if you breed, just to sell, you'll definitely raise it...but no way you'll be able to catch up :(

17. Piscinarii

Mar 20, 2010
    Yeah, I just tried to add you and ride the natsu isn't recongized. Might want to check your GC id and maybe simplify it. Feel free to shoot me an invite though, thanks!

18. ...Rawr

...Rawr New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    Hello.

I have added a bunch of you on the game center and for anyone else who wants to add me my GC is ...Rawr

Thank you to those who have sent gems, I am trying to work my way through my list of friends and try to gift people at least once.

19. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    Unless you get hundreds of gems via gift, you will have to spend real money to keep yourself in the top 50, so I'm officially bowing out of the race. By the way, level means squat. I have a higher park value than gtdn and darren because I was hatching eggs when they were building habitats. "Park Value" is rather silly. Has nothing to do with how valuable your park currently is or how attractive it is to wizards. I want to reach level 20, I just don't see the incentive. Level up so that I can build a bigger air habitat? Doesn't seem like much.

20. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    ps someone gifted me around lunch today, but I'm not sure who it was. The notification disappeared well before I could read it. And congrats Chandriannn and marmey215, you will get your second promised gems tonight (as a result of my mini-contest). I got stuck with a crystal dragon lol, so I wasted all my gems to get that 24 hour lame-o out of the cave!