Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. alteredfrog

alteredfrog Member

Sep 14, 2011
    You have 3 gifts per day you can send from the social screen in DragonVale. If your friend list isn't updating or the give gift button is always dark just close and then kill Dragonvale, by double clicking on the home button then hold the DragonVale icon until it wiggles and hit the minus sign, and start it up again and it should update and refresh but you may have to kill it again if it continues not to refresh the list properly.

2. WanderingWillow

Sep 15, 2011
    Yeah, I just don't know cause mine were 7 when I bred them. The thing is, I'm thinking that if I bred my poisontail with fire I might get a flower. Because flower might have more fire than plant in it (fire+plant). Right now, I just can't try it, because I'm locked up. I wish I had used those gems on an upgrade, but it never crossed my mind at the time. I didn't even know there was an upgrade until later on in the game. Also, doesn't the beginning of the game make you use some of them in the tutorial?

3. alteredfrog

alteredfrog Member

Sep 14, 2011
    During the first few levels they give you gems to use as part of the tutorial, you don't HAVE to use them, but even if you do you will still have 10 to use

4. cxt1

cxt1 New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Can somebody gift me and how to add friends

Title says all.

5. GcMartini

GcMartini New Member

Sep 14, 2011
    I've been having the same problem. I added a bunch of you guys to my GameCenter but none of them show up in game. I received a gem from Bones2375 (thanks Bones!), but I can't send gifts since I can't see the persons username. Very frustrating. Any more tips guys? :confused:

6. Verifed

Verifed Member

Sep 8, 2011
    NONONO just turn off your ipod or ipad by holding the sleep button.

7. alteredfrog

alteredfrog Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Killing the app is much faster then waiting for your device to power off and restart

8. GcMartini

GcMartini New Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Chello, I'm guessing your new to DragonVale, so welcome to the game/thread. To add friends in DragonVale you must go to your Game Center app (however, it doesn't work on the First Gen iPod Touch or the iPhone 3G, I think). You tap the friends tab and you add the persons GC name. Many can be found on this forum. To send gifts you will have to go to your friends list in DragonVale. Hope this helps!
    GcMartini.

9. Matt Pwns

Matt Pwns New Member

Sep 14, 2011
    I think i'm close to getting rainbow so i just a few more crystals and all be sure to return the favour as soon as i can so plz i need help.:(

10. sawyer4325

sawyer4325 Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Add me please sjd97:)

11. alteredfrog

alteredfrog Member

Sep 14, 2011
    #451 alteredfrog, Sep 15, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
    Tell me about your Rainbow dragon breeding

The hunt for the elusive rainbow dragon continues and everyone wants to know how you did it and how many chickens and virgins you had to sacrifice to the gaming gods to get one.

So I've added another page to the worksheet. Answer a few quick questions about your Rainbow dragon breeding and it will be added to a table inside the worksheet for everyone to see.

Only complete the questionnaire if you have your own rainbow dragon. If we have 10 people filling it out the questions for one other persons dragon it will skew the results.

Please do not abuse the form or I'll have to remove it and it will make things that much more difficult.

DragonVale Worksheet
    Rainbow Dragon Questionnaire

12. meekhaeel@gmail.com

[email protected] New Member

Sep 11, 2011
    Hello everyone thanks for all the tips, I'm level 15 and my GC is like mike add me and I will send gifts right Away to those who I know r Active players thanks again :)

13. Snicker432

Snicker432 Member

Sep 14, 2011
    I'm snicker6554 add me and give me stuff for dragon vale and I'll hive you stuff
    :)

14. ProjectF8

ProjectF8 New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Add me please! ProjectF8

15. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    What do you mean you think you're close? If it's a 48 hour wait, it's a guarantee that you got it. Anything less and it's something else.

Have any two people got a rainbow dragon using the same combination yet? lol it seems like it's always a completely different combo.

16. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
  17. alteredfrog

alteredfrog Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Doh! Thanks for letting me know. Pesky little checkboxes hiding in corners. Should work just fine without having to login anywhere now.

Glad you find it useful, it's been entertaining to make.

18. StrykerB77W

StrykerB77W Member

Sep 13, 2011
    I'm pretty sure they wouldn't make it a standard combination. If it was easy to repeat or there was a simple pattern, there wouldn't be much of a challenge and we wouldn't all be talking about it... because we would all have one! :)

19. mybryman

mybryman Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Rainbow sells for 2.5 million and maxes out at $400/min.

20. alteredfrog

alteredfrog Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Worksheet

This is the first time I've tried to share a spreadsheet widely online using Google Docs and a couple features you might be interested in.

Since it is shared publicly and anonymously anyone can view it from anywhere anytime if they have the URL. Also when you are viewing the worksheet using a standard browser, like chrome or firefox, at the top right corner is a small line that says "> 6 other viewers" or something similar. You can actually click on that and another pane will open and people viewing the document can chat with each other and that includes while I'm editing as I as I go. Actually had a short chat with someone earlier today while I was updating some more details.