Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. neoSpider

neoSpider New Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Game programmer, unemployed
    Lafayette, CO
    #401 neoSpider, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
    /redacted

2. GcMartini

GcMartini New Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Still won't work :(. I updated the IOS and I deleted the game, but it still won't work. On my Game Center, the front page says 10 friends. Then when I go to the friends tab on Game center it's empty. Does this issue have something to do with Game Center? In the actually game, my friends list is empty. It doesn't make sense. Any more tips anyone?
    Thanks,
    GcMartini.

3. eleventeen

eleventeen New Member

Jun 2, 2011
    Producer/Project Manager at Backflip Studios
    Denver, CO
    Hey GCMartini,

Your friends also have to have DragonVale to show up in the Friends section of the game. This may be the issue. Can you confirm if any of your 10 friends also have DragonVale installed?

Cheers,
    Bryan Mashinter
    Project Manager | Backflip Studios

4. Matt Pwns

Matt Pwns New Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Hi guys add me on gamecenter my nickname is Matt pwns and i'm a bit obbsessed with dragonvale!

BTW have any of you any of you had the glitch where when you put the water dragon in the breeding it ends up outside on one of your pathways?
    Because i did and it was wierd:confused:

5. CobaltEarthgem

CobaltEarthgem New Member

Sep 14, 2011
    For what it is worth GC you appear on both my GameCenter and as a friend in DragonVale for me...

6. GcMartini

GcMartini New Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Yes, all of them do.

7. GcMartini

GcMartini New Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Yes, all my friends on Game Center have DragonVale involved. Thanks for the quick reply!

8. Matt Pwns

Matt Pwns New Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Breed lightning dragon with ground dragon

9. Matt Pwns

Matt Pwns New Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Breed plant and ground but put the plant in the first row and ground in th second and that should work

10. Peanutfarm

Peanutfarm New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Breeding dragons

Look at the flags below each dragon. Breed dragons in the same order as shown. To get the cristal dragon breed the lightning dragon with the earth dragon!

11. Matt Pwns

Matt Pwns New Member

Sep 14, 2011
    I use level 7 everytime in the collesium and i've gotten gold for everything but electricity event :D

12. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    #412 Omeloon, Sep 15, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
    Two for the price of one!

I haven't really gathered many gems in this game.

For the next two to gift me, homieomey, a gem, I will instantly send you a gem and I promise to gift you one more within the next 3 days (probably tomorrow) without you having to feel obliged to send me one ever again. At the small chance I get a few people sending me gems, I will write your names down and send you one as soon as possible. Thanks and good luck!!

13. Schmigy

Schmigy New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Hey looking how to get rainbow dragon tried almost all combos but don't have an air dragon as I don't have 500 gems. Any tips/ideas

14. Eirwyn

Eirwyn New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Hello, please add me. My GC name is Eirwyn. Thank you :)

15. Matt Pwns

Matt Pwns New Member

Sep 14, 2011
    I need crystals fast

If any body can give me some crydtals right now then i would pay you back right away i think i can rainbow by the end of this week but i need some crystals so plz. My game center name is Matt Pwns:(:confused::eek:

16. AimeeFranson

AimeeFranson New Member

Sep 12, 2011
    For air breed fire and water.

17. rampagingrabbit

rampagingrabbit New Member

Sep 12, 2011
    ya its fire and water to make an air dragon i haad the same problem, i thougt they were opposites but theyre both opposite to cold therefore breedable

18. NZCanuck2011

NZCanuck2011 Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks to those people who have added me as a friend. I usually don't add people at all for any games, but this one is really enjoyable. Thanks for the gifts in the last day, I appreciate it!

Am trying to upgrade my Hatchery, so all gifts are MUCH appreciated! Will gift back when the game lets me! :)

You can add me as well if you like:

NZCanuck2011

Been reading all your posts for a few days, busy teacher, so haven't had time until today to register and respond! Thanks to all!

19. Peanutfarm

Peanutfarm New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    #419 Peanutfarm, Sep 15, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
    Egg colour help!

Just finished breeding two hybrids. Tree and lava. Got a red and green stripes egg. 12 HR incubation. Which dragon is this?? (no patience! Lol). The only dragon with 12 hrs is moss but it has no red banners!

Thanks for all the gems! Got my second egg nest!

20. PoLaak88

PoLaak88 New Member

Sep 15, 2011
    Gifts

I will send gifts to anyone who sends to me! My name is PoLaak88