Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Vshing

Vshing New Member

Sep 3, 2011
    Does anyone know any cheats to pass time quickly?

2. darren12

darren12 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Besides gems then nothing lol. But does anyone know what the boost is for power buildings when it says 20% gain? Is it how fast your dragons make money?

3. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    I got a tree dragon without breeding any hybrid dragons. So I'm guessing order matters? Like choosing a plant dragon as your first dragon vs your second dragon might net different dragons??

No clue about air or rainbow though. Does a basic air dragon become available after a certain level?

4. shoikan

shoikan New Member

Sep 3, 2011
    It does look like the Dragon Boost buildings do increase the gold income of its matching type. I was testing it out with the Fire Dragon Boost building.

5. darren12

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Ok thanks and when they say -20% on the island, can you move that type to your second island and not lose out on money?

6. Avinsara

Avinsara New Member

Sep 4, 2011
    I think it must be somewhat random. I got a tree dragon right off the bat and also got the breeders award. This might seem like a completely stupid question, but how do I visit and give gifts to my friends?:confused:

7. RaisinBrahms

RaisinBrahms New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    So has anyone found any numbers on gold per minute as your dragons level up? Clearly it doesn't stay the same as it displays in the info tab.

Also, there's a tab in the bottom right next to market that's called social, your friends should be there, Avinsara. If not though try rebooting your iphone or whatever you're playing on and they should show up then. I had to do that with mine.

8. Avinsara

Avinsara New Member

Sep 4, 2011
    I see the social tab but when I click on it it says I have three gifts I can give today but has nothing underneath it. When I click on game center there are my list of dragonvale friends but when I click their name it doesn't let me visit their island or give me the option to give gifts.

Also, I just bought an iPad and I've had no crashes yet knock on wood. It could be I am only level 12 or the bigger memory - for what it's worth :)

9. RaisinBrahms

RaisinBrahms New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    That was pretty much the same thing that was happening to me. Friends in GC but none actually in Dragonvale. Everytime I add new friends I just reboot the iphone and there they are so try that, power it all the way off and on. Maybe even do a soft reset.

10. Avinsara

Avinsara New Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Thanks! I rebooted the iPad and now I can go. What are these silly little party hats I see on other people's islands?

11. Lao-shu

Lao-shu Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    #31 Lao-shu, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2011
    The air dragon, if I recall correctly, is bred from fire + water. :)

Also, after adding the third island, I find that I can't even keep the app open for 30 seconds, before it crashes. :-( I'm also on an iPad, and I don't have a bunch of other stuff running, so I'm not sure what the problem is...but there is definitely a problem!

12. RaisinBrahms

RaisinBrahms New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Click them! I think they'll appear once a day for each friend and you can tap them to get money.

13. Avinsara

Avinsara New Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Thanks! Eventually I'll stop asking rookie questions :) some of you guys have some really awesome set-ups!

14. shoikan

shoikan New Member

Sep 3, 2011
    Darren,

You can put the other habitats on the other island and the negative effect shouldn't occur. It says that in the description at least.

Has anyone figured out when the gifts reset?

15. darren12

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Thanks! Gifts is 24 hrs after being given and same with party hats. And Lao-shu i think you should email the devs cuz only the top 20 ppl have 3 islands and constant crashes. Even when I visit your island it crashes lol

16. shoikan

shoikan New Member

Sep 3, 2011
    My iphone 4 hasn't crashed yet since I've started playing. I've had no issues loading your islands Lao-shu.

17. darren12

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    I only have a ipod 2g so that might be part of the reason

18. Lao-shu

Lao-shu Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Then, I have no idea why I'm crashing all the time: some people seem to be having the problem, and others don't. Maybe I need to remove and reinstall it entirely, or something.

19. eastcoast88

eastcoast88 New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    combos

plant+fire= flower/poison
    plant+earth= tree/moss
    plant+cold= xxxxx
    plant+electric= xxxxx
    plant+water= swamp/seaweed
    plant+air= willow
    fire+earth= lava
    fire+cold= xxxxx
    fire+electric= firefly
    fire+water= AIR
    fire+air= blaze
    earth+cold= storm
    earth+electric= crystal/quake
    earth+water= mud
    earth+air= xxxxx
    cold+electric= storm
    cold+water= ice
    cold+air= snow
    electric+water= xxxxx
    electric+air= sonic
    water+air= xxxxx

(xxxxx means won't combine)
    water/air and plant/electric should combine but they don't..
    It seems combining mixed breeds result in random of all 4 types they're made of.

as you can see still no rainbow I'll keep you all posted.
    Add me if you want eastcoast88

20. Avinsara

Avinsara New Member

Sep 4, 2011
    What's the highest level a dragon can get up to? Also does anybody know if all dragon food is created equal?

I have also had no problems loading your islands Lao-shu. Have you updated your firmware recently?

My screen name is avinsara as well.... Feel free to add me To whoever hasn't :)