Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Letob

Letob New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    How do you add aplayer with his GC name? Add me LeTob

2. darren12

darren12 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Send them a friend request in GC and when they accept they are added to your friends list in dragonvale :)

3. Wisbey84

Wisbey84 New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    I've probably done over 35 attempts of firefly and swamp and close to 20 firefly and moss and still no luck....im thinking if its a random percentage only it might be easier to spam breeding dragons that only take an hour just to save waiting forever.....im gonna keep at the firefly and swamp for a bit longer i gotta be getting close to it by now :(

4. ___RED___

___RED___ New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    hii add me on gamecenter:

SolidFlyTrap

5. AimeeFranson

AimeeFranson New Member

Sep 12, 2011
    The DragonVale update has finally arrived! My game is running so smoothly now. :) Thank you Backflip Studio! :)

PS
    Add me on GC: aimeefranson.

6. JeeebeZ

JeeebeZ New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Add me!!! JeeebeZ

7. AimeeFranson

AimeeFranson New Member

Sep 12, 2011
    To Souss28: How the hell did you get the rainbow dragon!?!?!?

8. Joecorrea

Joecorrea New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Add me in GC joecorrea

Hey I've been followin this thing from pg1 and I feel pretty queer sayin that but yea I'm crazy addicted to this game, and if any1 can help me out with gems I'm tryin to upgrade my building that incubates the eggs.

Wow that sounded even more queer.
    But yea, plz help:) thank you all!
    And good S**t with the rainbow dragon guys!
    Keep it up!

GC name = joecorrea

9. Codex435

Codex435 New Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    I love how all these new people are saying they have been following the forum since certain pages and what not yet ask questions about things that have been answered since te first 7 pages, all breeds are one of those pages with the exception of rainbow being in the last like 7 pages recently.

Remember if you guys won't take the time to read the forum alot of people won't take the time to answer your questions.

GC: Codex435

10. Joecorrea

Joecorrea New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    My bad.....

Yea my bad guys....
    My GC Name is actually JO3YCORREA :D
    Sorry, I'm new at this and yea my bad again:)

11. chel7sea

chel7sea New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    add me please. chel7sea

12. Avinsara

Avinsara New Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Just writing for kudos to a few of you who have made your islands look awesome! I've figured out how to make my own money (thanks to this thread) but I still visit each and every person on my friends list on a daily basis because I enjoy seeing what some of you have done. Decorations are expensive but some of you have some awesome looking islands! :eek:

Now, if I could only breed a poison dragon instead of a damn flower - ugh! Ive been trying for the last I don't know how many levels and I keep ending up with flower - no matter what order! I'm glad to see someone has finally conquered the elusive rainbow dragon - I can't wait to see one!

13. shoikan

shoikan New Member

Sep 3, 2011
    I'm still looking for any tips anyone might have in increasing your "Park Value"?

As it stands I still can't find anything definitive that is increasing my park value...

14. Avinsara

Avinsara New Member

Sep 4, 2011
    I'm pretty sure someone mentioned sonic dragons, also that is answered elsewhere in this thread in the form of xp points. I gained my park value by decorating, making food, buying boosts, removing rocks and breeding dragons - which I am still working on.

15. mybryman

mybryman Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Is this visitor count new?

Also, I must admit I don't understand how higher level dragons and more decorations, etc. get you more money. All I've ever seen is how much they make a minute, and it doesn't change by level. Can someone explain? It hasn't bothered me much, but it might be nice to know. :p
    Jen

16. darren12

darren12 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Its not more money but attracts more visitors. Not real visitors but the number just givea you an idea of how nice your park is.

17. Avinsara

Avinsara New Member

Sep 4, 2011
    For those of you who have gotten the rainbow: have you noticed a time difference in how long the dragons take to breed or do you just notice when it shows up in the incubator as 48 hours? I'm likely nowhere near getting one but still, the suspense kills - lol

18. Wisbey84

Wisbey84 New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    rainbow is a myth lol

19. Vshing

Vshing New Member

Sep 3, 2011
    Omg! After the update I can't even play the game. It's so frustrating, I'm seriously considering quitting the game.

20. rampagingrabbit

rampagingrabbit New Member

Sep 12, 2011
    haha yes thank u ^^ that rly helps me out air was the only one i was missing