Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. AimeeFranson

AimeeFranson New Member

Sep 12, 2011
    Send gems please? GC: aimeefranson.
    Saving up to upgrade my incubator.

2. Mario_VWA

Mario_VWA New Member

Sep 11, 2011
    #282 Mario_VWA, Sep 12, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
    Congrats mybry, that's awesome! I've bred that combo too many timesOTo count, still no luck. What's your GC nick? I'd like too see that egg incubating and be jealous ;-P

Edit: I r gud at speeling...

3. Codex435

Codex435 New Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    Her gc is mybryman, the egg is dotted all colours on a crystally white egg

4. Mario_VWA

Mario_VWA New Member

Sep 11, 2011

Cool, thanks!

5. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    Are my plant habitats holding me back from gaining a much better park value? I like them for decoration, but kind of want to bump my way into the top 100.

6. mybryman

mybryman Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Just breed Sonic dragons for a bit... :)

7. BunnyGurl

BunnyGurl New Member

Sep 12, 2011
    Hey Guys i REALLY NEED HELP! i want to have friends on game center right? well people that say they requested me are never showing up and i cannot send friend requests either.

I DONT UNDERSTAND

8. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    You already went to your GC and accepted the requests that were sent? If so, just restart your itouch/iphone. Sounds stupid, but it's the only thing that works.

9. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    Yeah, I guess I will. I hate playing just for experience, but I guess it will be worth the brief satisfaction that might come if I crack the top 100 :D and I do want to level up sooner than later.

I'm still wondering if I even want the rainbow dragon, but I'm guessing it's a huge boost to park value since it's worth so much.

10. mybryman

mybryman Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Where are you on the list? And are you talking about the top "money makers"? Is there another list?

11. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    I currently rank 111, so I'm pretty close!! And yeah, I'm talking about the park value / money maker list.

12. Lilopido

Lilopido New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Add me!

ADD lilopido at dragonvale plz!! :D

13. Mario_VWA

Mario_VWA New Member

Sep 11, 2011
    A little clarification

Ok so I got a response from backflip's twitter account about the rainbow dragon. Copy pasted below. On a side note, if anyone from backflip is roaming in this thread, whoever is operating the twitter account gets a thumbs up from me. 3 words: courteous, helpful and accessible.

Me: @backflipstudios If you're allowed to answer,is there a chain of breeding that could lead to 100% chance of a rainbow dragon or do all combos have a small % to breed one?

Backflip: @Mario_VWA All we can say is that there is no 100% chance. Even the right combination does not always guarantee the rainbow dragon.

14. ptipo

ptipo New Member

Sep 11, 2011
    add me up : souss28

15. Aaron1515

Aaron1515 New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Sushi place
    Canada
    Hey guys! I'm a daily player on dragonvale and I've been following this thread since about page 5 and id like to give a huge thank you to all of you for all the help you've given me!

I check this every day to find out more about rainbow dragons and what's going on in the game.

If you would like, add me on gamecenter! My name is Aaron1515 and I'm a daily player, level 16.

16. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    So, there is a right combination? Like one that will work better than others?

17. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Somehow eastcoast88 got passed up for his #1 spot. The guy came from no where too! Either he bought a ton of gems, or has found a glitch.

18. cookie raider

cookie raider New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Hey guys I'm a fairly new player but play a lot daily I've been following this thread for a while and am very thankful for all the stuff I've learned anyways I've only got one friend so if you add me I should be able to gift you every day (unless I get a lot more) so if you want to my gc name is COOKIE RAIDER thanks to anyone who adds and gifts me.

19. Letob

Letob New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Looking for friends

I am looking for friends on dragonvale so add me LeTob on GC

20. Lilianblack

Lilianblack New Member

Sep 13, 2011
    anyone have a list of which dragon have a higher chance of producing dragons i have tried almost every combo and still notheing!

my GC is Lilianblack