Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Lao-shu

Lao-shu Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah, I tried blazing x crystal, and also I think sonic x crystal--I tried a LOT of combos with crystals, as you can see a rainbow if you shine light through a crystal, so I figured that might be the secret. But the only person in this thread who reports actually getting a rainbow egg did it with a swamp x firefly cross. I'm thinking that ANY two dragons can give you a rainbow, as long as they are both already hybrids. It's probably an incredibly low chance, like 1 in 50 or 1 in 100, so you probably just have to keep breeding and breeding till one pops up.

Of course, I could be totally wrong. There could be something else involved, that I don't know about!

2. darren12

darren12 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Yeah i know what you mean. Only other thing i can think of is each game has one set of hybrids randomly selected that will breed a rainbow 100%. When she finishes the 48 hours i guess she could confirm this.

3. FingersD

FingersD Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    #223 FingersD, Sep 11, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
    Sonic+ ice. ->. Sonic :(. Both level 4

4. FingersD

Sep 9, 2011
    Try with an earth dragon of higher level than the other... Worked for me.

F

5. Cocobaa

Cocobaa Member

Sep 3, 2011
    #225 Cocobaa, Sep 11, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
    Hint

Ok it is possible to breed a rainbow dragon

You have to have the correct parentage, and then there's a certain percent chance that parentage will end in a Rainbow Dragon.

I say everyone pick two dragons and post which to those are on here and just keep breeding them

Ps: I'll do blazing and firefly

6. Mario_VWA

Mario_VWA New Member

Sep 11, 2011
    Greetings

Hey everyone, I've been following this thread since about page 3, very helpful from the get go. Decided to sign up now since the rainbow dragon talk is really heating up. I've added alot of you in GC already, if I haven't, feel free to add me: Mario_VWA. But I can't promise gems on a regular basis, damn that 3 gem limit :(

I'd like to add that I've also spent many a gem trying the firefly+swamp combo to no avail, guess I'm not as lucky as SOME people ;)

I'm down with everyone getting an 'assignment'. But I'm too indecisive, someone assign me a combo.

Cheers and good luck on the rainbows!

7. meekhaeel@gmail.com

[email protected] New Member

Sep 11, 2011
    Are there any hacks that make the time on this game go faster???? Add me " like mike"

8. Verifed

Verifed Member

Sep 8, 2011
    No. dont cheat. cheating is for losers.

9. Mario_VWA

Mario_VWA New Member

Sep 11, 2011
    Actually, I'll work on flower+mud. /cross fingers

10. Verifed

Verifed Member

Sep 8, 2011
    ill do poison and quake

11. Verifed

Verifed Member

Sep 8, 2011
    just finished second attempt n poison and quake and it doesnt work

12. Jacklezz

Jacklezz New Member

Sep 10, 2011
    I have I tried my crystal dragon lvl 10 and my lighting lvl 7 and it still wont work. I'm gonna buy an earth and lvl that to see if it was just bc I used the crystal.

13. Jacklezz

Jacklezz New Member

Sep 10, 2011
    As anyone tried the crystal and blazing yet?

14. mriswith9

mriswith9 New Member

Sep 11, 2011
    Hey

Hi guys, I've also been following this thread since around page 4 and you've all been really helpful so I made an account to help out w the rainbow breeding.

I emailed a dev a few days ago and while not saying much, he did confirm these facts:

A) Yes, it is possible to breed a rainbow dragon without gems
    B) It is not a guaranteed combination. You have to have the correct parentage, and then there's a certain percent chance that parentage will result in a Rainbow Dragon
    C) it doesn't always have to be the same two parent types. There is more than one combination that can result in a Rainbow Dragon.

Kudos to Backflip for being helpful and even responding to my email, they get points for that in my book.

What I'm thinking is that you'll need to breed combos that have conflicting types to get a better chance at rainbow. One user said she bred Swamp + Firefly, that follows with what I was thinking would work. I'm gonna breed Sonic+Swamp a bunch of times to see if that works out, I'll keep you all posted.

Feel free to add me to GC, name is mriswith9

Cheers

15. FingersD

Sep 9, 2011
    (Bad Yoda)

USing an hybrid gives you a 50/50 of either of its parents. Use the Earth one, you must ;)

(/Bad Yoda)

Fingers.

16. FingersD

Sep 9, 2011
    Crystal 7 and Blazing 4, on the breeding grounds ;)

Failure :(

F.

17. supastar1966

supastar1966 New Member

Sep 11, 2011
    Hi been following since page 1.... pls add me i added most of u supastar1966. Can someone assign me a combo to breed? thanks

18. Cocobaa

Cocobaa Member

Sep 3, 2011
    Keep trying they said that theirs only a sertain percent chance youl get it but if it's the right pair and you breed enough times youl get one

19. Cocobaa

Cocobaa Member

Sep 3, 2011
    You just said exactly what I said the page before lol cuz I also emailed them

20. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    I'll keep trying my ice+sonic combo. Hopefully itll work eventually.