Dragonvale: Friend requests only (use other Dragonvale threads to discuss/question)

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by darren12, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Lao-shu

Lao-shu Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    #181 Lao-shu, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
    It's always possible that maxing your dragons out increases the probability, or that you only need one maxed out one. I'll have to experiment with that, and see if I can get this to work for me, too!

Edited to add: my Swamp dragon is maxed out, but my firefly is only at level 7. Maybe I'll have more luck once I level up the firefly a bit more.

2. eastcoast88

eastcoast88 New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    #182 eastcoast88, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
    mine are maxed n I'm getting horrible results but I'm thinking her swamp is a higher lvl than her firefly making it a swamp firefly combo not the other way around it might make a difference having the water as the first/higher lvl

UPDATE
    tried it as swamp/firefly and firefly/swamp now over 10 times each and gotten no rainbow both dragons are lvl 10

3. Lao-shu

Lao-shu Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2010
    I edited my post after you posted, to add that my Swamp dragon is also higher than my Firefly--it doesn't seem to be giving me any results, though.

I'm guessing that ANY pair of hybrids can generate a rainbow egg with some very low probability, and the reason I think so is because the rainbow habitat becomes available SO early, and the reward for achieving the rainbow goal isn't very high.

4. Codex435

Codex435 New Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Ontario, Canada

If it says 48 hour then it is a rainbow, early grats! What's ur gc? Mines Codex435 add me, everyone else add me too

5. Bones2375

Bones2375 New Member

Sep 6, 2011
    You should make sure to buy a rainbow habitat so you have some were to put it.

6. Verifed

Verifed Member

Sep 8, 2011
    Unfortunately im still lvl 13 so i cant try it out yet but maybe both the dragons have to be adult or fully grown? If its random that wud suck. Post on the forums as soon as it happens

7. Laisianto

Laisianto New Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Rainbow dragon

I'm wondering how can we make rainbow dragon,it looks impossible,i tried combining lots of dragons,but nothing makes rainbow dragon..any suggestion??
    by the way,add me at GC LaisiantoJer :D

8. Ribaujo897

Ribaujo897 New Member

Sep 10, 2011
    When do you get a third island? And add me up ribaujo897

9. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    It was either level 15 or 16. I can't remember exactly, sorry.

10. H1tchh1ker

H1tchh1ker New Member

Sep 7, 2011
    the third island is obtained at lvl 16

11. FrogMort

FrogMort New Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Add me pls

I think that like someone else said I involves breeding one afte the next

Add me pls Frog Mort

12. FrogMort

FrogMort New Member

Sep 10, 2011
    feel free to add me on game centre for DragonVale. Frog Mort

13. FrogMort

FrogMort New Member

Sep 10, 2011
    add me pls
    Frog Mort

14. Chompy

Chompy New Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Can someone please tell me how to make a mountain dragon and a cold dragon? I've read through this thread and forum, but couldn't find an answer. Thanks, Chompy.

15. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    This makes a lot of sense since I had 100% success when all my dragons were level 4. Now that I have various levels, I haven't had even close to the same success rate when it comes to breeding the hybrids.

16. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    What does the egg look like? I thought it would be obvious with the way the egg looked

17. Omeloon

Omeloon New Member

Apr 17, 2009
    Yet you still deleted me! haha probably didn't know I was homieomey though, so it's all good

18. Manderz

Manderz New Member

Sep 10, 2011
    add me FCKFACE, I am so addicted to dragonvale

19. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    Once you get to a certain level you can just buy the cold dragon from the shop. I'm not sure exactly what level you get it though...after you have the cold dragon and have raised it's level to 4 by feeding it, you breed it with a earth dragon, to get the mountain dragon. I hope this helps :)

20. Gdtn

Gdtn Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    I just tried the firefly + swamp breed at the exact same levels that were posted and I got a flower then a poison dragon. If anything I think it was the water and lightning that mixed for the rainbow dragon.

I was thinking of breeding a sonic dragon with an ice dragon, but I don't have the ice dragon yet. Does anyone else have the right dragons to try this? Id really like to know if it will work. If I'm right it should have a 1/3 chance of getting the water+lightning combo since there's only 3 combos that would work...snow+lightning, snow+air and water+lightning.