Universal DragonSpear-EX (by Game2Gather)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Anotherkellydown, Feb 4, 2022.

1. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

2. Chamomile

Chamomile Member

Mar 5, 2019
    The game looks good.
    Can it played offline?

3. Yes, the campaign is offline.

4. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I'm into the gorgeous girl characters but if you like guys, they have some incredible cosmetics for men too.

[​IMG]

Also it seems they fixed the raid results screen. Before it was hugged but now it correctly shows your % of damage dealt and the MVP. Nice.

5. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    I can't believe I'm saying this but I wish there was an option to shrink boobs or fully clothe everyone!

I saw your post and got excited about the idea of playing this game with my daughters (about the same age). But upon buying and playing through the start of this game, I don't see that happening, at least not without my wife giving me boatloads of grief! They went a little over the top (no pun intended) in designing the characters on this one.

Anotherkellydown likes this.
  6. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I personally think they look fine. I'm an artist myself and it's nothing out of the ordinary in anime artwork. I feel like violence and gore should be shunned more but people tend to ignore that and look at boobs.

I can understand if you have misgivings playing it. Not every game is going to appeal to everyone so hopefully you'll find something else that you can play with your family.

7. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    That's the other irony. My girls are really into anime and I can safely say it hasn't looked like this! Of course, it's not necessarily a game designed for kids so, yes, it may just be me on this one.

8. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    i haven’t played as many ios games lately since owning a switch but i bought this game yesterday and wow it is so much fun. 6 amazing characters. i love how they all have canon names. the graphics are amazing. gameplay is super fun i love all the weapons and equipment you can get and they show on your character. translation is a little hit or miss sometimes but this game is def worth getting 10/10.

9. zenmode

zenmode Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2014
    I wasn’t 100% sold on this when I first saw it, but all of your guy’s impressions here made me take the plunge. It sounds like a great game :D

10. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    it’s definitely fun. Can get repetitive. But still it can get addictive too if you are someone loves altering loots. Had and played this game many years ago on Steam. Still pull the plug on this one the moment I saw it

11. kopicha

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    Anyone figure what’s the search for colleagues does in raid mode?

12. Xanthos

Xanthos Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2009
    My ears perked up the moment you guys mentioned raid.

How's the online population? I've bought many premium online games that are just deserted after awhile.

13. kopicha

Feb 21, 2015
    IT

ATM it’s still rather healthy. Can get players most of time. But not sure in long run. I was even wondering if this has cross play with Android players or not.

14. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Finally bought it. To me its so far a nice 'Golden Axe' type of game and plays really well. The crazy over the top huge busts of the women are laughable though

15. Xanthos

Xanthos Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2009
    Sweet. Gonna buy it tonight.

16. Alex DeLargest

Alex DeLargest Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Male
    USA/France
    So, is there online sync or cloud saves or something that unlocks once multiplayer is introduced? This isn’t really siloed on one device, is it?

And it’d be nice to have some text size options.

17. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    Bought this when it came out but still haven’t played. Can’t stop playing Dungeons and gravestones. But I hope to get to this soon lol

18. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Mmmmm
    I must be pretty tired.
    But I cannot find a way to inflict, bleed or burn?!?
    Any idea!!?

thanks guys!

19. Lightning Devil 1980

Mar 16, 2022
    Male
    It has incomplete controller support. I tried 2 different controllers. One Ipega, and one Gulikit. The only thing that functions in the controllers are the left analog stick. as for the rest, you need to use the screen. It kinda sucks. But still a fun game to play.

20. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Kinda old topic but I recently downloaded this again and it seems like iCloud sync isn’t working anymore. Anyone else with the same problem?