iPhone Dragon's Lair 2: Time Warp HD (by Dragon's Lair)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Feb 2, 2015.

1. PlannedObsolescence

Jan 29, 2013
    definitely sounds as though it suffers from same control related issues as previous DL iOS releases. they could easily allow directional swipes in place of the buttons and maybe taps for the sword. that way you could see the game properly (through a hazy fog of nostalgia).

2. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    I was thinking the same - directional swipes a bit slower. The only other way to enjoy this game is by someone else playing and you watching.

I loved this game but can't recommend it on ipad unless you're buying it for someone else to play while you watch.

3. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    If anyone is jailbroken it really is fantastic with Blutrol - as is the first one - as you can use your iCade (or other iCade style controller).

4. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Sadly mostly button smashing while a story goes on that I'm not able to pay very good attention to. Oh well good memories anyway.

5. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    #25 worldcitizen1919, Feb 4, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
    Basically unplayable. You can't enjoy the game or even look at anything but the yellow buttons. A big disappointment. They failed to adapt it to touchscreen properly. Apple should have picked this up. Honestly, how can this be sold as a game?? Must question Apple's review process here. Did they even check it out at all??

6. banzaiboy

banzaiboy New Member

Feb 5, 2015
    They initially released Cobra Command years ago. I bought it and then when I upgraded my iPod after, it was pulled from iTunes. Luckily it was still saved under my purchases.

(vVv)

7. dron15

dron15 New Member

Mar 4, 2015
    I can understand the guff... but to see& play this Bluth masterpiece in all its glory on something I can put in my pocket is off the charts mind blowing. It was hard in the arcade too. Didn't stop me from getting back to it as often as I could at the King of Prissia Space Port arcade and plunking down WAY more than 5 bucks to see the adventure unfold. I say well done indeed and THANK YOU

8. FuZion

FuZion Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2011
    Woohoo! 64-bit update!