Universal Dragon Hills (by Rebel Twins)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 8, 2015.

1. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Hi RebelTwins! Nice to see you post here. 1) I left you a 5star review on the Appstore, and 2) will you be adding more content to Dragon Hills? more dragons / princesses /enemies ? Or even Dragon parts for customisation? :) I'm at level 54, maxed out everything and would like to keep playing this awesome game!

2. Geertyy

Geertyy Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2013
    #62 Geertyy, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    Hey Rebel Twins,
    Thanks for making this game!
    I'm enjoying maxing out all the upgrades :)
    I also almost have all the achievements.
    I just wanted to point out that the 'almost rich' achievement where you have to collect 700 coins does not register.

Edit: just got the achievement. It should say 2000 coins.

3. rebel twins

rebel twins Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2012
    We have plans for an update for Dragon Hills. :) We will keep you updated about the progress on this project.
    Thank you for your vigilance! It's already corrected. “Almost Rich” achievement should be 2000 coins.

4. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Dragon Hills was successfully nominated for Touch Arcade Forums' Game of the Week!
    You can vote by clicking here.
    Please Note: Developers, publishers and/or affiliates cannot vote for their own games!​

5. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Finally got around to picking this one up, and it's another absolutely stellar release from you guys!

Glad to see its been performing relatively well on the charts so I can't wait to see what else you guys add to this gem

Keep it up Rebel Twins!

6. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Would love a way to play starting in area 1. Would be a total blast to reak havok starting in the early areas with all your upgrades and seeing how far you can get

7. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    Are there any plans for update? I didn't have a chance to grab this game earlier, so I'm probably little bit late here, but I'm still curious if there's something new coming. For last two days I've been playing like crazy, fully upgraded everything and reached lvl 115. It was amazing ride, I had a lot of fun. So I'd appreciate something new to keep me interested a little bit longer. Perhaps a new dragon? Another princess? Anyway, for its asking price this is a true masterpiece, I highly recommend it. According to GameCenter leaderboards there's almost half a million players enjoying this gem so I hope we'll see more from Rebel Twins.

8. iamaverageuser

iamaverageuser New Member

Jun 24, 2015
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hello
    I just want to share a schreenshot of few glitches I come across this game:
    1.When I was flying with my dragon, and making so high speed than after landing want through the pattern and keep flying for a long long time, after 10 mins jsut restaeted the game
    2.When I was riding the dragon I catch Flying Dragon Lord bonus and at the same time the Knight through a Axe to my face, the results..a girl with enermous Big Axe))
    :p

9. rebel twins

rebel twins Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2012
    [​IMG]

Dragon Hills update coming April 7th
    and gives players access to new dragons like ‘King of the fire’ and ‘Worminator', as well as a new pirate-themed land with new enemies and obstacles.
    Check out this brand new trailer for an idea of what the update is like in action:​

10. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    wow! looks amazing!

11. ramzarules

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    ohhh yes! this hasn't left my phone in hopes of the update almost one year ago! It's a fantastic game! Thank you for the update Rebeltwins!

12. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Oh ya!!! Update on!!!

13. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I love this game ! Thanks so much for the killer new update <3

14. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    I was so frustrated with the controls until I read ExactPscience's comment "tap and hold to descend, release to rise". Then BOOM my game just totally picked up and now Im off and running! Love this!

15. ramzarules

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    i am enjoying this as always, just wish there was more added on the upgrades instead of only 2 more dragons :)

16. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    I'm a little upset that I took my bank of coins and unlocked and fully upgraded the last dragon (didn't upgrade it, didn't even unlock it), but didn't touch the worm dragon, and I see the worm dragon about 3 times a game and have yet to see the last dragon in any playthrough since I updated and unlocked it...

17. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    I'm currently level 133!

18. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    #78 Son of Anarchy, Apr 10, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
    That's crazy! I'm having trouble getting past level 8...

Edit: Make that level 9...

19. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Free now! For some reason. I'm not complaining.. gonna give this one a try now. I've heard so many good things.

20. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    Pretty fun.. I just downloaded it tonight too.. Its a game that I will probably give a run or two a day on just to keep trying to level up..