Universal Dragon Era - Slots Adventure [Slots / RPG / CCG by Playmage]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by wren001, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Alokaler

Alokaler Member

Oct 7, 2013
    Guild War Card Bug?

Hello,

Okay, so I noticed while using Auriel that her ability is bugged. I've used her multiple times now and when I use her ability ("deals fire damage equal to 30x of member's attack power") it only hits for 19k damage... Even if it just multiplied ONLY her attack power by 30x, it would be more than 19k damage... I calculated it for my team with 5611 total attack power, her ability should hit for around 168k damage.

Just wondering if there is anything to this or not. Thanks

2. cretpetpet

cretpetpet Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    Dude, auriel skill is x30 HER attack. Not every member.

3. cretpetpet

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    Also, for anyone hasnt notice, guild war boss card active skill is worse than Medusa, succubus or vampire.
    Both of those x30 attack but guild war boss make you lose hp...

4. Alokaler

Alokaler Member

Oct 7, 2013
    Well then it is phrased poorly because I thought it did it for the whole team as it says, "Member's".

Also, if that's the case, why does everyone try so hard to get such a bloody mediocre card?

5. cretpetpet

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    I know, its crazy. And its gonna be on and on for next 4 month.

6. stranger456

stranger456 Member

Nov 30, 2013
    With the boss cards I've noticed if you can max the card out and culminate it wit a reaper as your other leader card, it hits for rediculous damage, as when it drops your hp, the reapers skill is activated causing you to get an additional 3 x ATT power and then the 30x that figure!

7. cretpetpet

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    i dare you to live to turn 35 to use that suck bals skill??!

8. doctor rickso

doctor rickso Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    NY USA
    I use it for fun on Solomon's mine (and lvl <30 raids) sometimes since 13k hp will work there...
    I use reaper leader, snake spirit immortal (hp), King Sea Serpent (hp), Lucifer (3x/30x), Green Panzer, and pair with a holy priestess (healer).

At the boss, I use Lucifer on the queen arachne, then use the panzer to kill the other two.

That said- waiting until 35 is waaaay too long for this skill, and I have better more efficient teams to use but I mess with the boss card for a change of pace.

9. mc_donkey

mc_donkey Member

Feb 6, 2014
    I need some help guys.

I am stuck on chapter 4. wood dragon sea - ruler of the eastern sea.

My team consists of 1) Demeter goddess - leader
    2) Ultra steel warrior
    and three crocasaurus

Since the leader gives 2x attack and HP i get around 10k health with this team.

My friend leader is usually a green god that gives health back each turn.

I can easily get to the boss of the stage, in which I get bent over quickly with his 16k attack.

I do have a golem (70% or more attack and you will survive) but... what should I use for my team and leader friend?

I dont have a healer, I might need one I assume for when I get hit right? Is there a good leader I can get from one of the chapters?

I need help I have been stuck on this stage for way too long.

10. cretpetpet

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    since you still using croc, i figure your lvl is still low. So i suggest that you restart your data and play it from scratch. Keep replay the tutorial until you get a light healer. Holy Maiden.

11. doctor rickso

doctor rickso Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    NY USA
    Use your golem as a leader- fill your team with whichever creatures have the most hp regardless of skill or element, and pair with a holy priestess... With your current team- that's the best route to beat it.

12. mc_donkey

mc_donkey Member

Feb 6, 2014
    I'll give it a shot, thank you.

unfortunately I am rank 35 I believe and have put a bit of time into the game so deleting date would not work for me unfortunately.

13. mc_donkey

mc_donkey Member

Feb 6, 2014
    Does anyone know, if I bring up the skill level of one of my skills on a character and then I EVOLVE it to the next rank, will the skill levels go back down to level 1? Or will it remain the same?

I am not talking about the actual CHARACTER level, I am specifically talking about the skill level.

14. airdan

airdan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Belize
    Most cards when you evolve them to next level, the skill name is different. So unfortunately yes, the skill level will reset.

15. mc_donkey

mc_donkey Member

Feb 6, 2014
    OH I see, so as long as the name stays the same, it should carry over?

16. mc_donkey

mc_donkey Member

Feb 6, 2014

Great thank you!

Another thing, how hard is the hardest difficulty in the solomon mines?

I can do the medium one pretty easily.... How much health do I need to beat it?

17. airdan

airdan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Belize
    Dont do the hardest solomon map, its not worth it since there is a risk of dying.

Just run the second to last map. You need about 14k hp to autospin away and not worry about dying. You can survive with 10k hp but you need to be vigilant of stage 2.

18. mc_donkey

mc_donkey Member

Feb 6, 2014
    second hardest eh?

I have a team with 14k HP. Stage 2 as in the 2nd wave of 10?

Whats to expect there?

19. airdan

airdan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Belize
    Do happy weekend difficult (2nd to last map).

I meant wave 2 can hit you for more than 10k hp. With 14k hp you can autospin. Of course you need a healer leader.

20. mc_donkey

mc_donkey Member

Feb 6, 2014
    k Yeah I use a healer with a 2.5x health dude for green guys.