Universal Dragon Blaze (by GAMEVIL)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 12, 2015.

1. Piscinarii

Piscinarii Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Early game is very boring, you can auto through the PvE content and even continue to do so later levels (post level 30) to grind exp. This definitely gets repetitive and agree with folks about it.

Raids, PvP and Labs later into the game require you to actually control your main character(when playing Priest especially) as the game doesn't always make the right play and can cost you.

Fortunately they generous with gems and theirs tons of ways to earn them. Overall I'm enjoying the game more now than when I first started because I'm in an active guild doing Guild Battles and glad to see social interaction is a little higher than most games.

If you need a healer, add Elysiren to your friends list! If you haven't gotten your 50 free gems, use Prodigious.

2. thewickedbadger

thewickedbadger Well-Known Member

May 31, 2012
    I started a guild, DeathSquad.

3. thewickedbadger

May 31, 2012
    I agree it is repetitive but I like the leveling up so far.

4. HallmarkCard

HallmarkCard Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    #44 HallmarkCard, May 19, 2015
    Last edited: May 19, 2015
    After I initially recommended this, I eventually grew bored with it. The social aspect is great and fun though. I've moved on to Rise of Darkness and Celestial Broken Sky which are only on android at the moment.

They are much better games in my humble opinion and offer much more content.

Edit: Rise of Darkness is now Live in the iOS store as of a few mins ago

5. thewickedbadger

May 31, 2012
    Is this what you're referring to
    Rise of Darkness by Weiyi Li
    https://appsto.re/us/oIsY6.i

6. theonetruejm

theonetruejm Active Member

Feb 27, 2014
    This game is actually pretty good. Really enjoying the polish and leveling.

7. Misfit

Misfit Active Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Surprisingly addictive, I'm finding myself drawn to this game more them any other. Probably sunk a good 20 hours into it already and have yet felt the need to spend a dime. Ive played many freemium games but have never found one so generous with the premium currency.

I foresee this game being my go to game for months to come with all the additional content expected in the future. This game reminds me a lot of WOW! It has the raiding and dungeons for obtaining gear. It has arena for the pvp aspect and general/guild chat makes for a very social game as well.

The game was quite easy in the beginning but has gotten much more challenging. You really have to consider your party composition and gear choices If you want to clear some of the end game dungeons.

8. Dodjem

Dodjem Member

May 10, 2012
    Look at the icon! I cant believe noone mentioned it but the elf lady is topless!!! You can see her bare boobs no?

9. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    She's not.