Universal Drag'n'Boom (by Ankama)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by UltraBanaman, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Sarok

Sarok Member

Sep 12, 2017
    Thank you for your feedback! I understand what you're saying, we actually had to rush that part and ended up using what was used for Loïc's previous game King Tongue, but the close button not being in the same design as the rest may not be comprehensible enough. We'll give this some thoughts and see how to improve this if possible.

2. UltraBanaman

UltraBanaman Member
    Patreon Bronze

Aug 27, 2017
    Artist / GD @AnkamaGames
    France
    Android

Hi All !

You can play Drag'n'Boom on Android now for free : https://t.co/7nYZiLAOAQ

Enjoy !

We are working on a cool update with new content. We want to release it before the end of 2017. Stay tuned :D

-Loïc and Romain

3. Sarok

Sarok Member

Sep 12, 2017
    Forgot to mention it earlier, but we added in the 1.0.2 version a hidden way to unlock an unsupported 60 fps mode. In the main menu, in the options window, tap 7 times the text with the version number of the game. The text should then update saying "(unsupported 60fps mode)" before the version number ;)

If it's not clear, let me know, I'll make a quick Youtube video or something!

4. Abei-no-seimei

Abei-no-seimei New Member

Oct 25, 2017
    Help

I need help the level 200 attack did not unlock when i reach 200 what should i do ?:confused:

5. Abei-no-seimei

Abei-no-seimei New Member

Oct 25, 2017
    I need help the level 200 attack did not unlock Never mind if that ever happen to any of you just close the game and wait for around 30 min to an hour it should unlock

6. ChronoSigma

ChronoSigma Member

Oct 19, 2017
    Nice game mechanics, it is like playing a dragon with ninja skills, assaulting enemies from above.
    Awesome game.

7. Sarok

Sarok Member

Sep 12, 2017
    Hello,

We are trying to resolve this issue when unlocking the last fireball, but we haven't been able to reproduce it yet. Do you remember if you unlocked it when finishing a game or buy watching a rewarded ad for some gold ? If you saw anything abnormal around that time, please let me know! I really would like to fix that bug.

Fortunately you found the current workaround, when the game starts it will unlock all fireballs again based on the player level.

8. Gluskap

Gluskap Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2015
    I was about delete this but I decided to check the thread one last time and here is your comment! Thank you for doing this. It plays great now and the framerate is 60 most of time on my Air 2.

9. UltraBanaman

UltraBanaman Member
    Patreon Bronze

Aug 27, 2017
    Artist / GD @AnkamaGames
    France
  10. Voyager82

Voyager82 New Member

Dec 30, 2017
    The game is beautiful so active but i play the lowest sound :D
    I like it ☺️